Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

I shortened your post to save space...

I too think that people gave Janelle a lot more leeway for bad behavior than they are willing to give Rachel. I was a HUGE Janelle fan in both Season 6 and the Allstars Season. I don't hate Rachel like so many others - however I am not a fan either. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way and I can't quite put my finger on it. I do however appreciate her love of the game and her ability to do so well in competitions.

I shortened this post too. I just wanted to say that I read somewhere the other day that Jen and Nick from BB8 are now married. Granted I read it on a chat board and then couldn't seem to find anything on Google to back this up. However, if it's true that goes to support what you said. Nick and Jen were obviously on opposite sides of the house b/c of Danielle's love of Nick and hatred toward Jen. It would be quite funny if they ended up married.

I think so much of what we see on t.v., live feeds, and BBAD is people being put in a stressful situation. I am not a Brit or Ragan or Rachel fan. (Really I don't think I'm a fan of anyone this season! disappointed.gif ) However, I am not so sure that Brit or any of the others would be quite to two faced in the real world. I think the stress of constantly being worried about who is out to get you and who is in power would make someone say and do things that they normally wouldn't do.

I'm pretty sure someone posted pictures last season of Nick and Jen's wedding... but I could be wrong

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure someone posted pictures last season of Nick and Jen's wedding... but I could be wrong

There were some pictures of them at another wedding and the rumor got started that they had gotten married. Then shortly after that they broke up.

The could have gotten back together and gotten married ..... (but I doubt it)

There were some pictures of them at another wedding and the rumor got started that they had gotten married. Then shortly after that they broke up.

The could have gotten back together and gotten married ..... (but I doubt it)

OK, thats what I remember then..

Like I said, I couldn't seem to find anything on Google to support that. However, after Season 8 I wouldn't have ever dreamed Dick, Danielle, or Nick ever even being in the same room as Jen - more less married to her. I think a lot of times the things that happen in the house are put to the side once these people get out. They all know they were under extreme stress.

Good point. I don't see anything done in this season that should cause them not to be friends outside the house. I think they are all avid BB fans themselves and they know that it is just a the GAME of Big Brother.

although Red Snapper did say she was going to have some of her Vegas people take care of some people in the house. :giljotiini::lookaround:

Brittany was just on the hammock talking to her Mom and Nick. To Nick she mentioned Hayden - "I hope you like him, he's cool", and mentions Matt too, but NEVER mentioned Lane. I find this to be a little strange, considering it seems like Lane and she are really close, closer than Matt and Hayden. I think subconsciously she has a crush on Lane, and that's why she omitted his name to Nick.

Just sayin'

Brittany was just on the hammock talking to her Mom and Nick. To Nick she mentioned Hayden - "I hope you like him, he's cool", and mentions Matt too, but NEVER mentioned Lane. I find this to be a little strange, considering it seems like Lane and she are really close, closer than Matt and Hayden. I think subconsciously she has a crush on Lane, and that's why she omitted his name to Nick.

Just sayin'

The first person she talked about was Lane, then Hayden, then Matt, then Enzo

The first person she talked about was Lane, then Hayden, then Matt, then Enzo

Awwww. I missed it! I hope she said good things about him. That's what I get for trying to work and listen/watch the feeds at the same time. Don't tell on me!

When it comes to Britney I recognize she can be a little catty. I give her somewhat of a pass on that because she is 22 years old and lives in a Sorority with 50+ girls. I am sure there is a lot of catty talk in that environment.

I do love her wit and her humor. She cracks me up. I don't want to watch a bunch of nicey nice people holding hands and singing Kumbaya (sp)

To be honest .. I kinda feel two ways about Brit and her cattiness.

On one level I think it can be smart game play. To an extent being catty about a HG casts the seed of doubt about them to other house guests and encourages them to want to vote them out. In essence it's helping to make other HG's targets.

On another level the reason I can't stand it coming from Brit, is because Brit comes off as a rich, spoiled, pretty girl who is use to getting whatever she wants in life and has no qualms in stepping over other people to get it. The minute anyone doesn't give her what she wants, or says anything to correct her, she bursts into tears about how mean people are. (similar to Rachel, I'll admit it)

On a personal level, those same type of girls are the type of girls who've made my personal and professional lives a living hell over the years.. (ie: mean girls) so I have a hard time stomaching it.

To her credit I don't believe Miss Brit is without redeeming qualities. She is quite clever, and can be quite funny.

:animated_scratchchin:

man that sounds AWFULLY like another person

-Kyo

Rachel? Ragan? Brendon? Britney herself??? Who????lol

Sorry if I offended any Britney fans. I will have to admit, she is funny. But I just don't get being her fan. Why be a fan of someone who is constantly putting others down. To me, it seems as if she probably does this to complete strangers as well, and that sort of thing drives me crazy. I feel sorry for people that get talked about I guess

Sorry if I offended any Britney fans. I will have to admit, she is funny. But I just don't get being her fan. Why be a fan of someone who is constantly putting others down. To me, it seems as if she probably does this to complete strangers as well, and that sort of thing drives me crazy. I feel sorry for people that get talked about I guess

Not offended and I don't know if I am a fan but I enjoy her. Britney adds a lot to the entertainment part of BB. Brenden adds his own variety of entertainment. I usually root for the person playing the best game. I think that is Matt.

Not offended and I don't know if I am a fan but I enjoy her. Britney adds a lot to the entertainment part of BB. Brenden adds his own variety of entertainment. I usually root for the person playing the best game. I think that is Matt.

Omg, I agree with you. I was just thinking about that today. Even though he has kinda gotten a bad wrap for some things, I think Matt is playing the best game! :)

I think if we didn't have people like Britt, Matt, Ragan and "Big (Fake Red-Haired) Red" on the show....this season would be toast! I don't really care for any of these HGs....at least we aren't bored to tears by them either.

As a BB fan since season 1.....I love to love a HG and love to hate HGs.......gotta have someone to root and boo for.

As for Britt......I agree her age has a lot to do with her behavior. I don't like her nor do I hate her.....she can be funny at times as well as catty and hateful.

jmho!

Britney is saying that kathy talks crap about everyone, oh really

Well, she does... Britney does too, but Kathy I honestly think believes in her own bullshit about morals and not lying or cheating or backstabbing. And that's what makes it SO much worse in my opinion. a ) she's not even funny about it, when she talks about others; and b ) she truly believes she's being the "good person" in the game. It makes me sick. At least Brit owns being a Mean Girl! And for some reason I just don't find it nearly as malicious in Brit, I guess because she's so damned cute about it! :devilish: (I know others would disagree with that statement!)

:queen::pooh:

Britney is saying that kathy talks crap about everyone, oh really

I AM a Britney fan- but she is REALLY catty- Kathy does talk tons of crap; and embellishes the poo out of stuff people do. She's actually really good at it- it's working for her right now. She is completely two-faced; but right now it's a great game technique for her.

Hey now gimme time...I can't sit on here ALLLL day...just most of it :-p

Rachel fits the description of self-centered and what was mentioned above

and no nobody can offend me here so no worries

I love my princess no matter what others will say

-Kyo

Well, she does... Britney does too, but Kathy I honestly think believes in her own bullshit about morals and not lying or cheating or backstabbing. And that's what makes it SO much worse in my opinion. a ) she's not even funny about it, when she talks about others; and b ) she truly believes she's being the "good person" in the game. It makes me sick. At least Brit owns being a Mean Girl! And for some reason I just don't find it nearly as malicious in Brit, I guess because she's so damned cute about it! :devilish: (I know others would disagree with that statement!)

I agree with you and Brit is playing the game. I want to hear people bashing other HG's. Especially the ones I don't like. It's entertaining. I don't get it when BB fans complain about it. If I'm not hearing game talk, I want to hear bashing. Brit may be catty or whatever, but at least she hasn't called someone a name as heinous as Enzo calling her a "cu". That's just beyond the pale to me. Even Evel Dick did not stoop that low.

I agree with you and Brit is playing the game. I want to hear people bashing other HG's. Especially the ones I don't like. It's entertaining. I don't get it when BB fans complain about it. If I'm not hearing game talk, I want to hear bashing. Brit may be catty or whatever, but at least she hasn't called someone a name as heinous as Enzo calling her a "cu". That's just beyond the pale to me. Even Evel Dick did not stoop that low.

I didn't know he called her that! But yeah honestly, Enzo & Ragan were my Brit "co-favorites", but he's really let me down with the way that he treats Britney. All he does is say "A 22 year old fucking girl?", that's his constant refrain. Why should her age or her sex make him think any less of her (uh ohs, are my feminist tendencies showing? :lipsrsealed2: )? I know that he loves his wife, but he must have some issues towards women with the way he treats Britney. I think he feels a bit threatened by her since she's so quick witted and independent, and can give as good as she gets. He didn't like Rachel either just because she was so annoying, but he *never* talked about anyone else like he does about Brit. I think he felt Rachel was more like a 'typical' ditsy girl, and that may suit him better than a strong girl. I don't know, I'm rambling. It's just a feeling I get from him. I really wish they could have teamed up. :sadwalk:

I'm not a Britney fan, but as I sit her and watch this show I see what others like in her. Her quick wits are funny. I thought she was really funny when she was in the DR making fun of Kathy's performance in the POV competition.

And honestly I think the only reason I'm not a Britney fan is because I don't see her playing the social side of the game very well. She has one a few POV's which shows she's a good game player. However, she has never been in a real alliance unless you count Monet. My favorite players have always been the ones who can manipulate other players and form alliances. And winning comps helps too.

Archived