Big Brother Countdown

laladoopiedu

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, 15 days. Usually I'm hanging around the site when there's 100 days to go, but I've just been so busy. I can't wait for the new season to start! (Just please don't bring Jessie back for a 3rd season).

Oh man, wouldn't that be the worst? There would be SO many angry fans if that happened.

Hi everyone! I'm so excited for BB12. I hope we get a good bunch of houseguests this year. You know, people we can root for (ie Janelle, Jeff) and not just people we have to tolerate (ie Pappy, Jen, Danielle). Yay BB!!!

:party_smilie:

Who dyed her hair red, blue, green.

It's gotta be either Brittany from the very first season or Nakomis (AKA Jennifer) from Seasons 5 and 7. I know they both tried different colors.

It's gotta be either Brittany from the very first season or Nakomis (AKA Jennifer) from Seasons 5 and 7. I know they both tried different colors.

It was Brit.. Your turn!

Yay!

Which houseguest made the biggest mistake in the history of the show?

I know this one is subjective, but most people would agree this one was REALLY stupid and the person who did it even admitted it was the worst play ever. ;)

Yay!

Which houseguest made the biggest mistake in the history of the show?

I know this one is subjective, but most people would agree this one was REALLY stupid and the person who did it even admitted it was the worst play ever. ;)

Marcellas

Archived