Final Pov, HoH Bb Schedule Of Events/evictions

leesestyle

was their controversy in veto comp?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just dreaming CTK but don't think it would happen. If they were going to redo the POV we would have a clue now.

But... it would cause a lot of drama.

so....

any new ideas how this is going down? obviously there is an eviction today and part one of HOH... but will the endurance comp be on the feeds???

i guess julie will do the eviction thing and probably start the hoh comp although it won't air until tomorrow and it will APPEAR to be live...

if they black out the feeds i'm going to FREAK!

And if they black out the feeds, when do they decide to bring them back. No matter what they do, whenever they do come back up we are going to know what went down. If they block them until Wednesday night that is going to piss a LOT of people off. Isn't that the whole point of paying for the feeds??

i dont' know but i'm nervous they are going to block them! i just read on that other thread that they are taping BBAD now to show tonight... that obviously means we're going to be blacked out.

either they'll come back on after the comp and we'll be able to determine who won based on their talking or we'll be blacked out until wednesday night!

either way, i am NOT HAPPY.

oh well, i guess i'll get to watch lots of the past bb stuff on real player. :(

it was blacked out for 2 days during season 5 when something like this happened, I remember everyone was really piissed and there was even a number posted here to call and complain, and a petition to sign, nothing ever happened by that at all, so i am wondering if they will in fact block out the feeds because they taped BB after dark so early.

Archived