Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

I like Janelle (but she is not my favorite player); she won fair and square. Redoing the HOH competition with EVERYONE INVOLVED was fair to everyone. I am sure the results of the initial HOH competition would have been different if the houseguests were stationed in different buzzer booths... Howie may have even won!

If it is so rigged then why did 2 nerd-herders get the 1-2 spots last season...

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would not make for good TV...

It would not make good TV huh? Well let's see from what you have said Janelle is America's favorite, so how exactly would her winning the Coup not make good tv? And also, Julie said the person who holds the coup can "overthrow" the HOH which means the HOH then becomes vulnerable. Therefore if someone overthrows the HOH, the outed HOH is then no longer safe and could be put on the block with NO CHANCE at all of saving their self. Oh yeah not giving Janie the coup over the HOH is really what us SOV fans wanted!! NOT!!!!! I would have preferred Janie winning the coup over the HOH anyday (now maybe she will have both, LOL) as the person w/ that power can throw anyone they want under the bus without any concern of someone saving the people they want gone.

I'm sure the producers know Janelle is a shoe in for the prom queen thing and that's why they've included it and will use it to give her power. I mean really, there are only three women in the house and they KNOW Janelle will get it. That's what infuriates me. I like Janelle and i think she is kick ass at these competitions, but i want to see someone win fairly instead of by getting help from the producers.

I do agree with you here, even though I like Janelle too.

On the feeds last night after the competition, several of the HGs commented for several hours that they had to hit their buzzers twice or more to get it to light up - so it wasn't just Howie's and Mike's that weren't working. So, whether Janie answered incorrectly or the others did, the entire game and its equipment was tainted. CBS did the right thing by redoing the competition, regardless of the outcome.

Trackey you are so obviously a SOV fan that it would not matter to you if CBS came on and announced they were cheating for Janelle. You would still say it is fair.

If you were honest you would admit that Janelle cheated last year. It was obvious. Last night she was eliminated because she answer WRONG!!! There was no technicality to it.

:mellow:

I'm not a SOV hater either....but, I do think the re-do (if soooo necessary) could have been done fairly. As mentioned above...those that flat out guessed wrong, should not have been allowed to compete the second go round. Or, as mentioned above it could have been a shared HOH week....at least give Erica the benefit...she did win the first go round as fairly as possible....

Flossie

It would not make for good TV...

It would not make good TV huh? Well let's see from what you have said Janelle is America's favorite, so how exactly would her winning the Coup not make good tv? And also, Julie said the person who holds the coup can "overthrow" the HOH which means the HOH then becomes vulnerable. Therefore if someone overthrows the HOH, the outed HOH is then no longer safe and could be put on the block with NO CHANCE at all of saving their self. Oh yeah not giving Janie the coup over the HOH is really what us SOV fans wanted!! NOT!!!!! I would have preferred Janie winning the coup over the HOH anyday (now maybe she will have both, LOL) as the person w/ that power can throw anyone they want under the bus without any concern of

Trackery DID U READ MY LAST COMMENT....then I answered your question....AND JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT PULLING FOR THE SOVS THIS YEAR DOESNT MEAN I HATE THEM...EVERYONE KNOWS WHO I AM PULLING FOR AND UNFORTUNATE THEY ARE ON OPPOSITE TEAMS... SO NOT THAT!!!!! my computer is messing up with the internal server so it is hard for me to keep posting because i have to come in and out of morty to post... believe what you want but I am telling you I smell rats.. in this...Moesha I agree with you comments and this is the last i am going to say on this matter for i get in trouble for FLAMING AND BAITING.. to all other sourly negative comments refer to my first post...and i am not talking to people who have a differences of oppinions so please dont get that confused... Now I have to go A LIFE YOU KNOW IT IS THE WEEKEND..SUMMER AND I SPENT TOO MUCH ON BB...FOR NOT GETTING ANY OF THE PRIZE MONEY...

Oh I see Orionvierling last Janie year had a little person hiding under her podium saying "nooooo that's the wrong answer, change it quick" huh?

Again I ask if this year's show sucks so bad why are you watching?

And "Trackey you are so obviously a SOV fan" Well DUH!! However, that does not mean I want the game to be unfair. Dani is no favorite of mine but did I get on this site whining when she had the HOH given to her by Erica last week? NO, because I understand the fact of the matter is this is a GAME!

Somehow though you, sweetpea, uvp and others can NEVER seem to admit that ANYONE in the SOV is capable of actually winning without CBS cheating for them. Hum, wonder why that is!

I remember the incident when Janie changed her answer last year but I don't know how she could have possibly cheated. What are your "theories"?

Not attacking just curious... I saw it as a simple change of mind.

;);)

No worries Sparklet....you have a good weekend....either way BB will go on. We may not like it, but they will do as they wish. Don't worry and there's no need to defend yourself....there are those of us that understand you completely....and there are those that just like to argue.

I think it's great that we get to express our opinions here...those that get too worked up over somebody elses view...need to chill.

The way I see it....BB and their tricks MAY make good TV, but these forums make for good CYBER TIME. :lol::lol:

Flossie

<"the clue what next weeks america's choice prom queen or king.. that it would have an effect on next weeks nominations...THEY SAID THAT AFTER HOH WAS DONE...i was like wait a minute...Janelle woould win that easily but she did not win HoH this time...OOPS...the machines are not working right and now we have to do HOH ....so this is how it is going to play out...she wins the AC and she is exempt from eviction.... therefore it will keep her further in the game... ">>>> sparklet

the winner of the prom queen/king gets a heads up about next weeks HOH competition. it has nothing to do with the nominations this week.

(at least, that is what i thought i heard julie say last night :unsure: )

Sparklett,

Please don't think for a moment I was trying to be ugly to you. :( I promise it is not and has not ever been my intention. I just love to debate hehe! :D I love BB and I love having forums where I can come commiserate with and debate with others who love the show too!! :rolleyes:

For starters, the only reason this is causing such an uproar is because Janelle won. If, for instance, Chicken George won the new HOH, this wouldn't have been such a big deal.

It was so obvious that there were technical difficulties. Howie said right then in there, on LIVE TV, that he pressed the button and it didn't register. Apparently, Mike Boogie was also having problems. They couldn't let this one slide, because, it was so obvious. If they wouldn't have re-done the competition, then there would have been an equal or bigger uproar because it was obviously messed up and they didn't have a fair chance.

I agree, though, that it sucks for Erika. I think they should have given her immunity from this weeks nominations, or something. Maybe dual HOH would have worked, also. It just sucks for Erika, but they got to do what they got to do.

People are bringing back the whole Janelle/chalkboard thing. Wow. I thought this was left in the past. If I remember correctly, she changed her mind and flipped the chalkboard over. If I'm wrong, please tell me and let me know what happened.

The only reason this is causing such a big deal is because Janelle won and everyone's upset/jealous. It really annoys me. If there was an actual injustice, then I would understand.

As for letting EVERYONE redo the game, instead of just those who were still in when Howie reportered the technical problems, that wouldn't work. There were technical problems. It wasn't a Julie Chen made a mistake problem, it was a TECHNICAL problem. They had to redo the entire thing, or it wouldn't have been fair.

And as for stopping the game when Howie had the problems... haha, you guys Chenbot really would have been able to do that? Sorry, Chenbot isn't that flexiable.

If you are so sure that CBS/Big Brother producers are rigging the game, the game is so unfair, and they are custom making the competitions in order to have their favorites, THEN STOP WATCHING!! Seriously, if you hate the show so much, then stop watching. It's as simple as that. There are other television shows to watch, and there are other forums here on Morty's that you can read/reply on.

It's so frustrating when you guys shout "LiEk OmG!!!11!!!! LiEk iTs RIggeD cUz theY waNT Juhnelle to lIeK wIN!!!!one!!!!" because things didn't go your way.

the winner of the prom queen/king gets a heads up about next weeks HOH competition. it has nothing to do with the nominations this week.

Unless they changed during my understanding on east coast time..Julie said eviction I may be wrong but I am sure she said eviction for week 6 I believe it is going to be like the Coup...I wonder but I dont think BB would do this but the coup can also nominate the HOH....I WOULD BE SHOCKED!!!!! THEN I WOULD PERSONALLY EAT MY WORDS...

The only really shitty part about this is that we get to hear Janelles' PURE arrogance when she is HOH. Talk about power going to your head. She talks of some speech she is going to give when she nominates Erika and Danielle. What can she say to either that would be so amusing? Erika can just say at least I didn't need a redo to win HOH. This is going to be an annoying week. It wouldn't shock me if Howie or her win the coup. I'd rather James win it and then WHAM. He would be the true wild card with it.

Archived