Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Holly called him a fucking whole.I think he had a right to be mad.If anyone was actting crazy I think it was Holly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I opened this topic I was encouraged by the changes I had seen in Jackson on the live feeds.  I saw him trying to be empathetic and compassionate.  I saw him argue with himself, but then ultimately give his word and keep it  I saw him encourage Jessica when she was on the block, be a great good sport in the pie tossing, and even though he did it poorly, I watched him give Holly a pep talk on her worthiness.  What was not to like with all that?

 

This week has dismayed me.  The Jackson we saw in the first few weeks has returned with a vengeance, he has returned to his old ways on every possible level.  I am disappointed.

 

I do believe that people have the ability to change, to become better, and I really thought Jackson had begun to grow and see that in this world we must strive for a higher standard of behavior toward other people.  That when we give our word we keep it, even though we believe we can fare better by breaking it.  I thought he was learning that in a community, all people have an intrinsic worth, even when we don't see it.  

 

The saddest thing about this disappointment is that he will possibly be rewarded for it to the tune of a half million dollars.  And that any lessons he had even begun to learn from others in the house will be lost to him.

 

I feel like an old lady fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped watching a couple of weeks ago. Checked in here a few times to see what was happening, but really lost interest. Expect the expected. I think Jackson should win, he's the only one left that actually has been playing to win. He's no worse than other winners of the past and everyone left in the house has broken the rules this season. It's just hard to watch these boring people make the same predictable moves, over and over. There is talk every season about how BB could make the show better by changing how they select players. Different age groups or cultural diversity is usually singled out, but now I think they should stop picking "superfans". Go with an entire cast of people who have never watched the show. The mega alliances have ruined the show as well as people who think they have it figured out and already know how it needs to be done. Get some greenhorns in there. At least this is my opinion. It doesn't mean crap though because BB will continue to beat his dead horse for all she's worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WOC said:

I stopped watching a couple of weeks ago. Checked in here a few times to see what was happening, but really lost interest. Expect the expected. I think Jackson should win, he's the only one left that actually has been playing to win. He's no worse than other winners of the past and everyone left in the house has broken the rules this season. It's just hard to watch these boring people make the same predictable moves, over and over. There is talk every season about how BB could make the show better by changing how they select players. Different age groups or cultural diversity is usually singled out, but now I think they should stop picking "superfans". Go with an entire cast of people who have never watched the show. The mega alliances have ruined the show as well as people who think they have it figured out and already know how it needs to be done. Get some greenhorns in there. At least this is my opinion. It doesn't mean crap though because BB will continue to beat his dead horse for all she's worth.

 

I agree with everything you said.  Hey WOC I noticed and  knew exactly why you were absent from this board.  This is the first year I don't even want to comment on the happenings, no incentive to participate really. I really hope they fix this or I'm through watching.  I'm certain they'll lose a lot more viewers and ratings will plummet.  Wakeup call!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2019 at 12:43 PM, ednamay said:

Holly called him a fucking whole.I think he had a right to be mad.If anyone was actting crazy I think it was Holly.

 

And she's a Stage One clinger! ** PUKE **

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he lost holly's   vote if she is not in jury    and cliff against and nicole against and tommy against 

thats 4 votes lost

how could he possibly win ?

with at least 2 other against i can think of 

they win 550 but he wins 50 for sure

 

if he takes cliff he likely will  the 500 against cliff but not nicole

 

so he cant lose unless he marries holly

 

i wish someone would explain him 

 

 

and he keeps his word

look how hard cliff worked to expell tommy

nicole has nothing to do with his action , he save it at her cost

lay it on thick i would

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 4:49 PM, WOC said:

I stopped watching a couple of weeks ago. Checked in here a few times to see what was happening, but really lost interest. Expect the expected. I think Jackson should win, he's the only one left that actually has been playing to win. He's no worse than other winners of the past and everyone left in the house has broken the rules this season. It's just hard to watch these boring people make the same predictable moves, over and over. There is talk every season about how BB could make the show better by changing how they select players. Different age groups or cultural diversity is usually singled out, but now I think they should stop picking "superfans". Go with an entire cast of people who have never watched the show. The mega alliances have ruined the show as well as people who think they have it figured out and already know how it needs to be done. Get some greenhorns in there. At least this is my opinion. It doesn't mean crap though because BB will continue to beat his dead horse for all she's worth.

Hey WOC, nice to see you.  Every year there is something annoying going on with a particular season.  But this has been in my opinion by FAR the worst season in BB.  Just uninteresting, lame people.  For several weeks I couldn’t watch BB, due to the CBS strike.  Once it was resolved, I tried to watch and just found the show boring.  I have several unwatched episodes sitting in my DVR and just have no interest.  I’ve come back to Mortys to check on the progression of the game, but that’s about it.  I’m sure I’ll come back next year to see if they improved the casting.  But that’s about it.  What a disappointment.  I hope the producers make some changes.  This show used to be so entertaining.  Now it’s just lame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Hey WOC, nice to see you.  Every year there is something annoying going on with a particular season.  But this has been in my opinion by FAR the worst season in BB.  Just uninteresting, lame people.  For several weeks I couldn’t watch BB, due to the CBS strike.  Once it was resolved, I tried to watch and just found the show boring.  I have several unwatched episodes sitting in my DVR and just have no interest.  I’ve come back to Mortys to check on the progression of the game, but that’s about it.  I’m sure I’ll come back next year to see if they improved the casting.  But that’s about it.  What a disappointment.  I hope the producers make some changes.  This show used to be so entertaining.  Now it’s just lame.

 

Exactly how I feel.  I just DVR and fast forward through the week's episodes on last day or Fridays.  As much as I detested Paul at least it was entertaining enough to come back and see what happened next when he was in there.  This year has been "oh hum" to say the least.  Not very savvy people playing in this one.  I go to Morty's too and since I know the outcome I can just fast forward parts that are boring when I watch lol.  I do hope next year improves or I'm ditching it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2019 at 11:20 PM, Keepittogether said:

Hey WOC, nice to see you.  Every year there is something annoying going on with a particular season.  But this has been in my opinion by FAR the worst season in BB.  Just uninteresting, lame people.  For several weeks I couldn’t watch BB, due to the CBS strike.  Once it was resolved, I tried to watch and just found the show boring.  I have several unwatched episodes sitting in my DVR and just have no interest.  I’ve come back to Mortys to check on the progression of the game, but that’s about it.  I’m sure I’ll come back next year to see if they improved the casting.  But that’s about it.  What a disappointment.  I hope the producers make some changes.  This show used to be so entertaining.  Now it’s just lame.

 

I'll be back next year as well, with hopes of a better cast. I really held out on this season as long as I could. This is why I stopped watching a few years ago. It just became so predictable and boring. I'll record the finale and fast forward through it to see the highlights. That's about it.

 

On 9/19/2019 at 11:44 PM, HeleneL said:

 

Exactly how I feel.  I just DVR and fast forward through the week's episodes on last day or Fridays.  As much as I detested Paul at least it was entertaining enough to come back and see what happened next when he was in there.  This year has been "oh hum" to say the least.  Not very savvy people playing in this one.  I go to Morty's too and since I know the outcome I can just fast forward parts that are boring when I watch lol.  I do hope next year improves or I'm ditching it.

 

This! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...