Lydia and Michele kiss

Michelle had a boob job and hair extensions and went "Hollywood". She and her husband have been tweeting nasty stuff back and forth about each other. I really think Michelle has mental problems.

sad.

Michelle had a boob job and hair extensions and went "Hollywood". She and her husband have been tweeting nasty stuff back and forth about each other. I really think Michelle has mental problems.

sad.

Totally agree with you Marty, I feel for the girl. She is suffering from something not sure what. So bright and attracative, hope she doesn't go off the deep end.

She also has a blog now with some pictures of her hanging out with past BB Hg's. Is this all BB comes to after a season ends? You get to join the 15-minutes-of-fame-are-up BB Club.

Well to check out her blog it's www.themichelenoonan.com

I am rather disappointed in her, I had grown to like her over the season and thought I could relate being in the same field, but oh well. Goes to show how unstable she must've been before the show even began and what fame does to ya.

Ha! good one Erin! jesse boy didn't mind her mouth on him at all.

I am disappointed in Michele too. Not so much for the bi stuff although I really think PICK One or the other but because she really has a bright mind and to waste it on the aftermath of a reality tv show is a shame.

JMO

I still like her and it doesn't bother me that she's kissing Lydia except that it's LYDIA. <_<

It seems she's going through an adolescent, rebellious stage which is probably because of her being a brainiac for most of her life. Since she didn't have children with her ex... I say go for it, party with the "cool" kids for a while. Just hope she doesn't let it go too far...

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, does anyone know why she left her husband?! That's so sad and horrible... I truly enjoyed watching her throughout this season just because she seemed to be the only one that had their head on okay. She just always hit me as the one that got bullied constantly. And Lydia? Seriously?

Wait, does anyone know why she left her husband?! That's so sad and horrible... I truly enjoyed watching her throughout this season just because she seemed to be the only one that had their head on okay. She just always hit me as the one that got bullied constantly. And Lydia? Seriously?

I've read that they were having problems before she went into the BB house, so I think the problems along with her new found self confidence was the end for them. I was kinda shocked to hear that they broke-up because they seemed to both really love each other; I hope she finds happiness though....even if it's with Lydia. :P

• 1 month later...

Archived