Chatbox
    Thank you, everyone, that posted. When midnight rolls around in the BB house, I start the next day's thread. It is now Saturday October 1, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates There's a lot going on around midnight, I hope you'll all pitch in and post some updates. ~Morty
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ElleNaturelle

If You Seek Amy - song by Britney Spears

If You Seek Amy - FU.see.K Me   7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this song should be aired on the radio given what it's really saying?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm lost, what does it mean and why is it bad???

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Okay, I just heard this song today and I loved it immediately. It's friggen brilliant, it's catchy, and it's probably the only song from Britney Spears that I actually like.

If you haven't heard it yet, click here:

If You Seek Amy

The reason I created the poll, if it isn't obvious, is because she's figured out a way to let the F word slide on the radio where she's saying how everyone wants to F her.

I'm interested to see what ppl think since it's getting a lot of press here where ppl are calling up our radio stations saying how it shouldn't be played.

I just clicked the link and and there was no sound??? :animated_scratchchin:

I can hear it, but I have to admit as a mother, I wouldn't want my teenager hearing that... Seeing as my baby is 25, I guess it isn't a problem for me haha...

Link working now! :D I love the song!!!

I heard this on the radio for the first time... they edit it..

If you SEE amy... they leave the k off.

Wow, lame! Our radio station plays the real song. They just put up a disclaimer before actually playing it. This is my shout out to Hot 89.9 You guys rock!!!

I just clicked the link and and there was no sound??? :animated_scratchchin:

You were the lucky one!

I listened all of 5 seconds. I heard enough. :shudders:

Wow, so I haven't been in this Celebrity thread in awhile. I was hoping there might be a Britney Spears thread so I could post this, but even happier there's an If You Seek Amy thread! When I first heard about this song, I kept saying the title over and over again, trying to see what was so wrong with it. I ended up having to read about it online and still don't think the title sounds like an explict saying. Anyways, when I've loved this song since the first time I heard it. Luckily, it plays on my Sirius radio, because I haven't heard it on regular radio. There are worse songs playing that people should be worried about than this song.

My point in posting is to give you all the offical music video link.

Britney Spears-If You Seek Amy video

I'm wondering, by how the video ends, is Amy supposed to be a milf?