Wednesday, September 3rd

jar

They have done a fan favorite for the last 3 seasons so, they'll probably do it again this year. My vote is for Dan though. :D

I definately would vote for Renny, she has been really funny without pestering the rest of them, doing any shennanigans that involved the people on the block and otherwise, she was and is liked by everyone and that is why she is going home, or to the jury house because they cannot win against her, Memphis said with Renny gone it is a level playing field where there is equal dislike, I would have to vote for Renny, Dan is prolly gonna win the damn thing so I sure woul not vote for him,lol or Memphis, or Jerry, or any of the rest of them, and surely not for Keesha laugh and her munch and crunch,lol

I am not sure about the Jerry thing, and I think Jerry is gonna be at the end I just got this feeling, and I really think that they voted Jerry for that phone call as not to mess up any one elses game, it truly is not just the viewing of CBS audience that votes. I voted .

Well I think the last 2 at the end are not eligible for the America's Choice money.

I forgot last year. Is it between all the rest left in the jury or all of the HG from day one? (I am thinking it is just the jury)

True CBS has made him out to be a nice old man that the HG have shunned. He has a sick wife at home and the poor Jerry fell in the pool and hurt his ass for goodness sakes.

:food-smiley-005:

Best part of last nights show was seeing Jerry fall in the pool.

IMO, he is a dirty old man who should be home with his wife.

I know I sound like a broken record,but the vast percentage voting in Americas Choice,are from the CBS network show. They know jerry by what they see 3 hours a week Sunday,Tuesday,and Thursday. I can see jerry winning AC if he doesn't make it to the finals. CBS has done nothing to convey the REAL jerry to the viewing audience.

I would say less than 10 percent of the voting makeup would be people who know the real jerry.People who watch BBAD and the 24/7 feeds,and visit web sites such as this know who jerry really is..The majority enjoy the show 3 hours a week,but are not rabid fanatics like us here!

I just talked to my coworker who only watches the CBS shows.

She is starting to be more impressed with Jerry.

She thinks that Dan is getting too cocky.

She likes Keesha and Memphis and wants either of them to win.

THEN, I told her the REAL story! :animated_rotfl:

now how do you know that??? there are lots of people from here and other boards not just this one that vote, I just don't think it is all CBS viewers that vote, sorry, I know a few seasons back, people went crazy voting for say Kaysar to go back in the house etc, and that was a huge amt of board folks, it is a combinatioon, so I just gotta dissagree , sorry

well, your friend is not far off about Jerry, whether we like him personally or not he has played a damn good game for an old coot, memphis, ah not, and she is soooo right on about Dan, he is too cocky.

Well FatCat since you asked

Actually I'm probably high at 10 percent ,but that was just an educated guess. Yes the people on boards vote ,but alas we are not the majority of BB viewers ,by any stretch of the imagination,sorry.

If you take this board when a poll is done ,at most you get about 100 to 125 votes on a question. Say there are 100(probably way fewer) boards about BB. That's 125 people X 100 boards = 12,500 people vote on a poll. Granted there are people on this board that don't vote on polls,and people who watch BBAD and watch the feeds that probably don't vote on polls on this and other boards. So add another million people who actually watch feeds,visit sites,and watch BBAD. But that is still a small percentage of the MILLIONS(with an S) of people watching BB on CBS ,or it would not still be on the air(market share,advertising). Hence my reasoning that people who actually come to these types of boards,watch 24/7 feeds ,and BBD is relativly small compared to the MILLIONS who watch ,just CBS!

no matter gsn, and you can have your view and how you came to your conclusion, I just feel after all the seasons of being here and watching the CBS show, having the feeds, and not having them, that more then you have figured into your calculations know what is really going on in the house, more than you would think. I know there are a cpl people at work who never used to watch BB , they do now, one watches just the show, and has a pretty good idea of who and what is goin on, just on their gut feelings, the other one is a die hard fan and does not come to the boards, but does have the feeds, there are people out there that have the feeds that do not come to chat on the boards, this girlfriend of mine would never come to a board to chat, and I have told her about Morty's because she does love BB so much, so it is hard to say gsn, but I do not think Jerry will be in the running for fav houseguest,lol

True CBS has made him out to be a nice old man that the HG have shunned. He has a sick wife at home and the poor Jerry fell in the pool and hurt his ass for goodness sakes.

Were he to win the money he can maybe get his dumbass fixed.

Yeah, GS, we haven't seen Keesha get "catty" in a while. Seeing how she got all the women out that had any attention from the guys. Now she's sittin pretty comfy. But if she had heard that comment, we might have had a little excitement.

And do we need some excitement in here, oh yeah!!!!! :bored:

CL, the funny thing is that I watched the feeds a short time today and they mentioned Angie twice then it's reported on the board they were talking about her. So, don't lose hope about the claws coming out...I'm sure Memphis and Dan are sure to mention Angie again.

Skreesha is baby talking to the fish?

Am I the only one who has noticed that Skreesha's voice has changed a bit...not as high pitched as it was. Even now with the baby talk her voice was deeper. Hmmm...was the voice and laugh an act, because if so she should get a penalty for torturing us all that time.

Archived