Wednesday, September 3rd

jar

You know, I thought that last nite on BBAD that her voice was had really toned down. Maybe, they told her about it, or maybe she was just doing it.

On the live feeds they said something about someone being pregnant. Does anyone know about this???

I think I heard Dan say "Do you think Paris is pregnant" (I thought he was talking about Paris HIlton) but then he lowered his voice as if to whisper and said "What do you think they'll name the baby?" it was a weird conversation.

You know, I thought that last nite on BBAD that her voice was had really toned down. Maybe, they told her about it, or maybe she was just doing it.

TY, I'm glad someone else noticed otherwise I would have to think that I am just getting use to it and it's beginning to sound normal which is really scary to me. :huh:

Between her shrieking and... what the heck has happened to Dan? Before he was clever. Now he's just annoying, obnoxious and young. Perhaps he thinks this is great strategy to upset Renny and Keesha but I just fing it very annoying and immature.

Maybe he's just running out of material

In a way, I think that's it with Dan! There are so few people in the house now. I think he's bored and just trying to make the time go faster. There are fewer hg's to interact with for both Dan & Us! He gets more and more bored, we get more and more critical since there's less to entertain us!

Archived