Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

April - Week 6

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
once she hear what deal ollie got from dan in hoh comp

from michelle once she arrives in jury house

she may lose it because she gave almost same deal to michelle

so ollie should have known better

jmho

gsn

gsn

• Pip
  • 1,709 posts
I have said this before,but I never have been able to understand why Michelle didn't hold April responsible for Jessie being evicted. The deal on the wall was April said both Jessie and Michelle were SAFE.
Jessie could not have been voted out,and evicted, if April had never put him on the block in the first place? She made the nominations which put him at risk,she also had the power to have jerry use the POV and take him down,and put someone else up. April even had a gut feeling something wasn't quite right,and still failed to take jessie off? Thus screwing up her and ollies alliance with michelle ,and jessie,and ultimately the downfall of aprils game!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
i dont either gsn because april clearly broke deal

but she was sure to go after libra

for saving memphis

when it obvious he hangs out more with keesha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users