Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:10 PM
I forgot to mention that they have one big bed for 12 people to sleep in and that they don't seem to have an HoH type room, and they have a heavy set lady and a little person on their version... From what I can tell they don't have a kitchen either, their food is sent out to them by conveyor belt... Their showers are also out in the open pretty much...
Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:55 PM
Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:29 PM
ETA: Ok nevermind... That is part of the first show... Cool... Do you have the next one???
Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:12 PM
Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:07 PM
Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:27 PM
Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:33 PM
Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:08 PM
Meet the house mates...
- occupation:Retail Worker
- hates:Lambs fry, oysters and overly positive people
- love:My grandson Dawson, fruit and music
- occupation:Mental Health Worker
- hates:Burnt toast, medicine, liars
- love:Myself, money and my car
- occupation:Truck Driver/Doorman
- hates:Religion, government, authority
- love:Harley Davidsons, women, music
- occupation:Marketing Coordinator
- hates:Anchovies, arrogant people, dodgy Spice Girls impersonators
- love:Spice Girls, groovy sunglasses, my horse Thunder
- hates:Olives, traffic, boredom
- love:Chocolate, going to the gym, women
- hates:Boredom, sardines, cat shit
- love:Sushi, the beach, champagne
- hates:Arrogant men, ignorance, racism
- love:Popcorn, water, my dog Saffron
Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:09 PM
Just what I needed....another addiction..
I feel bad for the old gal getting the boot before going in, but it was the obvious choice for those guys to boot.
That's some bed they got going there.
Nobbi is gonna go nuts in the van! haha
He's actually kinda lucky though...people may feel sorry for him and keep him off the block. Plus he shouldn't be in so much drama out on his own.
Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:15 PM
- occupation:Law Student
- hates:Slow drivers, girls who wear too much makeup, guys who walk around with no shirt on for no reason
- love:Sport, music, escapism
- hates:Old people who drive 20kms under the speed limit, paying 25 cents for a little sachet of tomato sauce – it should be free.
- love:Boobies, beer, bricks and chicks
- hates:Bimbos, anchovies, spiders
- love:Smoothies, music, my puppy
- occupation:Abattoir Worker
- hates:Liars, vegetables, non-indicators while driving
- love:Boys, grog, coca cola
- hates:Calamari, bad smells, liars
- love:Shopping, my cat, TV show Entourage
- occupation:Skimpy Waitress
- hates:Fake people, oysters, negativity
- love:Exercising, having fun, shopping
- occupation:Commerce Student
- hates:Bad breath, celery, being told what to do
- love:Gambling (poker), dancing, the sun
Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:58 PM
Yana, thank you again for the link and for the info too!
DreamAngel - Thanks so much for your link too! I like that on demand feature for the full episode.
Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:02 AM
I did read in the highlights of the overnight feeds that Rima and Saxon are bashing the US, so I don't know what that's about yet...
I love the way the have to eat... They have to eat what BB gives them weather they like it or not, and they can't save something they like and eat it later... I don't think I would like the fact that I couldn't eat a snack anytime I wanted though...
Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:39 AM
Again, thank you!!
Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:02 AM
Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:04 AM
Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:31 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users