Big Brother 10 Countdown

DreamAngel

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooopps, sorry, forgot to check back, lol...

What did Amy Crews do in the first ever endurance competition in BB3 (1st episode) that caused her and her partner to quit fairly early???

lol i dont remember that

but my wrong guess would have been she pee

King.. not sure how much you know about Amy but she went to Ole Miss ... (university of mississippi) Hotty Toddy... the normal greeting there. Her charm seems to be the norm that all from that university learns... How do I know? My oldest daughter just graduated with high honors from there...

That school is the old south with the charming personality that persists throughout that campus... wonderful university.

King123

she is such a charmer...

That question I picked was actually for you, cuz a few posts back you had mentioned Amy, and I thought you'd get it right away... Oh well, I tried, lol...

sorry Reaper... i am in and out this week.. trying to do a huge spring cleaning that I did not do in the spring.. lol. I knew the answer ... drunk and had to pee... but wanted to give other the changes.. me and King needed to let that one go... we are both Amy fans and know a lot of details about her.

Trivia: catahoula's turn now

I guess nobody saw my question I posted the day before last. Here it is again:

Season 3

I believe it was the second food comp when they had to eat brownies and weigh themselves. Jason had the most pounds gained. How many pounds did he gain?

Archived