Jessica - Evicted Day 69

Jem

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved the interview with Jess and Eric!! I liked the fact that Jess and Eric both answered the question of whether her "sleeping all of the time" harmed her in the game. I've seen a lot of posts about that, and I've always disagreed with it. I do feel that she was very lazy when it came to cooking and housework. However, I also think that sleeping during the day was an excellent idea. She was always awake during the nighttime chats, and that was important, as Dick was up all night long. I think she was smart to take the opportunity to sleep when nothing was happening in the house, because she was at least well rested for competitions. Good thinking, Jess!! Daniele, and to a large extent, Nick, did the same thing during the day, but usually they aren't criticized for it. I think Jess is criticized partly because there is so little to criticize her for. She was pleasant, didn't whine a lot, was fun and tried to have relationships with several people in the house instead of secluding herself. All in all, she was really fun to watch this year! :)

Jessica was very complimentary of Eric. She said she fell for him hard and they are dating. I wish she could have come away with some money

She seems the opposite of a spoiled girl. She was all happy her parents re did the basement bathroom. I got the feeling that might be her bedroom.

Bulletin from Jess's My Space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Annual Fox Reality Awards Airing October 13th: Honoring the best in Reality TV

Eric & Jess have been nominated for the FAVORITE SHOWMANCE AWARD!!!

To show your support for Jess & Eric, send your comments to Fox Reality to let them know how much you enjoyed watching Eric & Jess on BIG BROTHER 8, and support their nomination!!

Here is a comment link you can go to send your support:

http://www.foxreality.com/contactus.php

For more information on the awards show, see Jessica's blog dated September 27, 2007.

http://www.foxreality.com/index.php

Well, Daniele is going to be asked about Nick in our interview with her, but everyone must remember that they are told that they don't have to answer any question that they don't want to answer...

Getting back to Jessica though, this is her thread :), She and Eric both haven't answered my interview request...

if danielle & nick's showmance lasted longer than 3 weeks, they may have been nominated. i don't think they are any more private or public than Jessica & eric.

GO JESSICA & ERIC!!

I like the fact that Jess and Eric are open to all opportunities that come their way due to their BB stint. I think they've allowed themselves to include their personal relationship, which I feel is real. I don't know if it will last or not, but I wish them the best.

Although Jess and Eric kept their relationship private in the house and tried not to show a lot of PDA in front of anyone, it was great fun for me watching the relationship grow. The other houseguests didn't see it develop, but we did. Daniele and Nick tended to argue & get mad at each other (often for something as simple as a "look" they feel the other gave them), and Daniele was conflicted about her boyfriend back home, so that is probably why they weren't nominated.

My gut feeling is they don't really have more then a friends with benifits that is going to fizzle out.

I think they are extending their 15 minutes of fame with keeping the illusion of a real relationship.

I like Jess and wish her the best but I don't think Eric is suited for her.

Off Topic: Daniele and Nick were nominated for Best Showmance...

BUT.... They aren't a showmance, what they had was real.

ha ha ha ha...funniest thing I've read all night!!

But I agree with the "what they HAD" part, cause it's over!

On Topic: Is Jess still on the dance team?

it sure seems people's of this relationship is clouded more based on their dislike of the players, then what is actually going on. i definately agree it seems more real then nick/daniele, in my opinion anyway. i see daniele/nick doing more to extend their fame, then jessica/eric but that is just my opinion of course. nick/daniele also have been making a lot of money off of ebay, etc., then other houseguests from this year have.

so i am curious how some people say the whole nick/daniele thing is real, but the jessica/eric thing isn't. considering nick/daniele spent way less time together in the house, etc,

Archived