Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dustin - Evicted Day 48

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Dustin was one of my less favorite players.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
That hygiene thing with Dustin was hard to get past. Then his personality really sucked.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
How the heck did he make it that far in the game, is my question?? animated_scratchchin.gif

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Yeah Dustin!! So cute!!

His DR sessions were funny, IMO. I thought he would make it further than he did and I kind of wanted him to win.

Always liked him and I guess, I could never understand what his detractors had against him.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Where are the diary sessions? Are they posted somewhere?

yath

yath

• Pip
  • 4,492 posts
I liked him at the beginning, and was rooting for him, but he quickly got too annoying (and dirty)...and not the brightest bulb (mind you he was in the company of a few dim bulbs).

I was more than ready for him to leave when he did.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Same here yath. Started out liking him, ended up hating him. Bleh.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Same here. I thought he was very mature for a 22 year old and liked him the first few weeks. He was in my top 3.

Did not take long for me to change my mind.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
OMG, you mean he was that young??? Guess, I never looked at his age before. Holy cow.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
I also did not know he was only 22> I liked him at first, but his arrogance was disturbing, and what funny diary rooms?? Where he was talkin about cutting off Danieles right leg and he was now gonna cut off her left leg, and then the "Bitch" got nothin in a really mean voice, yeah I really laughed on that diary room, specially when his stupid butt got kicked out that very week,lolololol

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
You can't hold those threats against Dustin, he's only 22. He should get a pass.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
surely you jest, or you are just trying to get a response to that one.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Nope, just pointing out that Dustin is 22 and should be given some slack for his "childish" comments. biggrin.gif Or is that excuse only allowed for someone else?

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
who would you be speaking of??? I never have ginen anyone a free reign for their age.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Well, I gave Jessica some slack about her fender benders while she was driving because of her age.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
what does that have to do with anything?? I did not like Dustins humor or attitude

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Me neither. I really did in the beginning, but as time went on, bleh.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
what does that have to do with anything??

Sorry, I thought your earlier post was questioning my post regarding giving a certain person a pass for bad behavior due to young age.

But again, I like Dustin and this is the Dustin thread.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
Me thinks you read too much into stuff, I wasn't even reacting to anything except that I did not know dustin was 22 he looks older to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users