August 8, Live Feed Updates

1:00PM BBT: Jessica, Jameka and Amber are in the bedroom talking. Jameka wants to know where Eric is and how he seemed. Jessica tells her he is outside and seemed ok this morning. Amber tells Jessica that they cannot let Zach win HoH thins week because he will put Jameka and her or Jameka and Kail and try and backdoor on of them [she is really worried he will put her up - Jem] Jessica tells her that Zach wont talk game with her. Amber informs her that Zach will keep Daniele and Dick. Jessica tells Amber and Jameka that if she wins HoH she will probably put up Dick and Daniele. Amber says, "Wow girl..." Jameka says, "hmmhmm." Amber thinks it would be a good move and Jessica keeps saying, "I don't know." Jessica goes on to say that there are only six people competing for HoH this week. Amber thinks the competition will be endurance again [Doubt it - Jem] Jessica points out they just did one but she likes endurance and she hopes it is that kind of competition.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:25 pm BBT

Dustin and Eric at hammock

Dustin saying he came out because he wanted to come out and talk to him about things that have happened and that he wanted to call a truce between them because they will both be in the house for another week at least. Dustin says that what he did with Kail was a preventative measure to try to keep Eric in the house and so that Danielle would tell Kail that she is safe again and Dustin says as things stand right now "that isn't going to happen" (re Kail saying). Eric says that Amber hasn't spoken to him and she doesn't have a poker face. Eric says he doesn't know what to do and he doesn't want to fight to the death or be all crazy trying to stay. Eric says that he doesn't want to assume anything that even with Amber swearing on her daughter's life that she would take that back.

Dustin says that she has just been bombarded. Dustin says that it has been difficult for her. Eric going through the stuff about last night how he was saying he knows they were out there for a long time and so he layed on the floor next to Jessica and that she was flipping out but he doesn't see it as a big deal. Eric saying that "she is doubting his intentions." Dustin saying that he can't rely on other people to build you up when you're down, he says that Jessica is down and probably felt like you should just go to bed. Eric says regardless of the support it is difficult but it doesn't make it pleasant for him knowing that he doesn't have control over anything. Eric says he is not accostomed to people trying to tear him down, he understands it is part of the game but he doesn't deserve to be treated like shit and doesn't deserve to be told to go away. (Dustin should be a man and tell him what is going on !!! This is plain mean!!! sorry....but I like Eric and I hate this is happening to him).

Dustin saying that he spoke with Danielle about the way he treated her and that the apologized to her. Dustin going through his whole story about what he said to Danielle and what Danielle said to him (re Nick and last week and this week).

Dustin says that he understands that it is hard to be on the block (oh...have you been on the block and you know? ugh Dustin yuck!). Dustin tells Eric to tell Dick to chill out and not yell at him. Eric says that he knows but every time he walks past he gets a snide remark. Eric says that in his normal life he would not let someone talk about him like that, he says that his name has been dragged through the mud so why make it worse by going off on him and making things worse. Dustin says that "since you'll have another week to fight him" and hopefully he (Eric) wins HOH. Eric says that if Dick wins HOH...Dustin interrupts and says you and I will be going up and Eric says then I'll have to get POV and I have to win POV to stay. Dustin agreeing. (why isn't Eric being told....he's going to make a fool of himself)

Eric says "they" are staring at them right now. Eric thinks that he is leaving and his time has run his course then he is fine with it. Dustin says "but you're not leaving." Eric says that he is going to talk to Zach and Jen. Eric wants to know what he should do because he doesn't want to say anything wrong, especially to Zach. Dustin says "just play it out and if it sounds fishy don't do it" Dustin says I would honestly say don't make a deal with Zach because you don't need his vote, he says clear the air just in case he wins HOH next week so that you're in the clear next week.

Eric says that he hasn't been himself; then he goes through the votes that Eric has. Eric continues then we get FOTH

(sorry if the above is all over the place but I was trying to get it all and Eric and Dustin talks really fast)

1:45 pm BBTBack from FOTHDustin still overlaying the conversation he had with Dick but leaving out that he decided to change his vote. Dustin saying that he told them he wasn't voting with them and that he (Dustin) left it open with them. Eric still talking about how he is going to talk to Zach and Jen.Kail inside taking pictures with the HOH camera.BB calls lockdown inside. Everyone has to go inside the house. FOTH again1:49 pm BBTBack from FOTHEveryone still around taking pictures. Eric was in the kitchen making something to eat. We get FOTH again.

1:52 pm BBT

Dustin, Amber and Jessica in the bed room (whispering couldn't hear). Then Jessica says "okay I 'll get out of bed". She gets up and joins everyone.

Picture taking still going on in the background.

amber just called out eric yelling and crying at the top of her lungs, about eric lieing and using stuff against her, the whole house is silent now. eric is def gonna be out of the house now for sure everyone thinks. eric has not said a word, dick just walked by eric saying some people get what they deserve, amber said those were happy tears that she got out, dustin joking with amber that she just pulled a dick calling out eric

1:56 pm to 2:04 pm BBT

Picture taking still going on.

Jen was sitting on the couch in the living room. Jessica was right there. Amber says to Jen that Eric is going for sure. She says that she changed her mind after everything she found out about him f'ing using the story about her boyfriend and other stuff.

Amber says that even .... she is going off (this is very hard to get). She is yelling and crying.....

How dare you use something to use against me and you (she is crying). She says are you kidding me, what kind fo person are you? She says you have the nerve, I didn't tell you those to tell the whole house and use against me. She says that she knows it was a mistake and she hurt the person I love...she says to tell everyone right now. She says that she hasn't lied to anyone not one time in this house. She says "you'll see and you'll see that I haven't done anything." Amber yelling "you're the fucking devil in disguse, you are fucking evil." You are so lucky that I swore on my daughter's live because if I hadn't you wouldn't have my vote. Amber says "my message to you will be I fucking hate you, you are so fucked up, you got my brother out of the house, you made everything look like his fault, and it was all you, he should be here, not you." Amber says "that felt so fucking good, thank you god." She goes into the bedroom.

No words from anyone else. Silence. Everyone just sitting there.

Jameka and Dustin go to the bedroom to console and clam Amber. Everyone else is quiet.

(I missed a lot of that .... wow!)

Eric is sitting on the couch ( you can tell he is very upset and not knowing what to do). (I feel really bad for him....it's not like the whole world hasn't heard Amber's big mouth and stories.)

Dick says "some people get what they deserve."

Amber says that she feels great about what she did. She said her tears were happy because she got it off her chest. She isn't crying anymore. Jamkea is agreeing. Dustin too.

Holllar...WOW...I cannot believe it. Amber went off and large. She went off on Eric like a fat kid on cake. She was so mad...Highlight of the year. Called his butt out for the blackmail against her. When he told Dick about the secret he has on AMber...JustHe told Dick a week or so ago that he had somethi g on her that was so bad no one would ever like her, and that he would use it if she didnt stick to her promise(I have that video)(video thread..now posted)

( I have this video...will post in video thread(processing)) ASAP..

2:12 pm BBT

Eric sitting on chair near the couch in the living room....visibly upset. Kail is there and keeps looking at him...she feels bad too you can tell. Eric says "he's done what is he supposed to do." Kail says "she hates that it happened to him"

Dick walks by and says "if you're like this here, you are like this outside the house, a f'ing manipulator"...(of course he had to say something).

Eric and Kail still talking. Eric telling Kail what she should do. Eric telling Kail to get Dick and Danielle out of here. Eric saying that someone needs to win HOH and put them up. Kail is frustrated because she can't play. Eric says that he will "tell her everything, everything" and he wants her to tell Jen and Jessica. Eric says he is going home, he says that Jameka and Dustin won't vote to keep him "after this." Kail saying that he doesn't deserve to go. Eric says he has to try to make it another 30 hours, he says that he would go out the door right now but he'd be giving up too much and he needs the money. Eric telling Kail that she is probably the only one that will talk to him the rest of today and tomorrow.

Pictures going on (happy go lucky) in the other room.

about 45 minutes ago, between the FOTHs, when Daniele got the camera, she went in with Jameka and Amber in the bedroom... she put on a shirt that must have belonged to Nick, white with blue trim, said they used to do something with the number 153(or some combo of those numbers), since Nick isn't there, she put the shirt on, then had Jameka take the picture, with Daniele using her two hands, and Amber putting her hand up to put the third number. Went to FOTH, when it came back, Daniele was folding the shirt to put it away. Amber asked if she could get a picture with the shirt on, Daniele joking/seriously said 'you wish' and put the shirt away.

.... She went off on Eric like a fat kid on cake.

(Sorry - I just have to say that this was priceless -- and so true!)

Just want to add that it was a good five minutes before Kail joined Eric. Given 6 people in the LR, each got up and left at a steady pace. During this, and for a lot longer, he just sat in the chair, with his plate in his lap. Not talking. Not moving. In shock. It was obvious to him, from the silence throughout the house, that those in the kitchen and bedroom had dropped everything to listen.

2:22 pm BBT

Eric still sitting on the chair in the living room, Kail has left.

The girls all want to take a picture together on the stairs. Picture taking going on.....Danielle says the camera is running low on batteries

(I feel so bad for Eric.....sorry I know he's not very liked but I feel bad for him)

short FOTH

More pictures all 4 feeds now on them.

2:24pm BBT entire house of Hg's pose for group picture on stairs except Zack taking picture, Dick next to Zack and Eric whos in DR. Dick says you can see up Jameka's skirt all laugh. Amber takes pictures upstairs on walkway with Jen,Dani, & Jesscia. Kail then sits on balcony half over where it says "dont sit" Kail sits because she says its a picture take not sitting.

(early though that was a huge exploson Amber & Eric thing. also Dick before said "some people get what they desevre" as he walked by Eric and Laughed)

2:30pm Hg's in HOH room take group pics as Amber & Dani laugh as Dick & Zack have fun in kitchen. Zack asks where everyone is Dick says "Every1 pics, Dustin in bed and Eric Crying. ( i think Eric's still in DR. though)

2:25 pm BBT

Still taking pictures.

Just wanted to mention this part

The girls were all upstairs taking a picture on the couch next to HOH and Danielle pointed down and laughed. Amber points the camera down and says something like she is going to take a picutre of him so he can see how f'ed (she used the real word though) up he is.

(am I supposed to type the cuss words??? I have been off and on but not sure)

Dick talks to camera about how Eric is telling his side of the story in DR probaly saying he was falsly accused. Dick throws socks at camera in round room.

(the entire house though seems happy and the best they have been whewn each other.)

2:33pm Dick heads upstairs to give Amber lunch and Zack says "dont leave me alone" Amber in HOH room says "thank you" to Dick and he heads back to kitchen and cooks as Bunny Zack sits.(i think Eric still in DR as we get on & off FOTH)

2:37pm every1 takes group pic laying upside down off coach except Eric who in DR still Dani sets timer on camera Dick says hes gonna get a bloddy nose. Zack layed on every1 and every1 screamed as pic went off mostly Dustin that little princess, Dick says he needs to see a doctor, Kail says her back hurts. Amber says she cant feel her stomach.

2:42pm Eric still in DR, Jesscia says she thinks he droped out, Dustin says Eric has just till 5pm tommrow, and Jameka says he has to pack his bags. (Eric went to DR at 2:22pm)

2:00pm bbt

Everyone was inside, talking casually and taking pictures, Amber is participating but appears to be deep in thought... then... Amber's attack:

Amber: Eric, can I say something real quick? I just want you to know had I not sworn on my daughters life to keep you in this week, I would be voting you out, for the simple fact how dare you use something that I told you about my boyfriend and I lied about to make me look bad, and tell Dick you are going to hold it in your back pocket to use against me so that the house doesn't look at me the same, when you know *&^% well I told you in confidence because I trusted you, and you are going to *&^% use it against me, the lies that I said about my boyfriend, when I realize that I *&^% up because I'm on drugs, are you **&^% kidding me, how dare you... what kind of person are you...

And you sat there in the jacuzi and you *&^% had the nerve to say to me "I just want you to know I'm really glad you are here, I'm really thankful and grateful to have, to share those experiences with you, all my life changing experiences with you", because I didn't tell you those things for you to go and *&^% blab then around the *&^^% house to use against me.

That's so *&^% sick dude, that's *&^% twisted. I didn't know I was twisted when I lied to my boyfriend, if you want to go and tell the house right now, then *&^% go and say it, say it to everyone right now, because everyone is down here right now.(and they are completely silent now)

I made a big mistake and I (*&^ hurt the person I love so much, and you have the *&^% nerve to *&^% use it against me, it's *&^% insane, and what, you are just going to bring it out like whenever, tell everybody now what I did, since I'm such a *&^% up person.

I haven't lied once in this *&^% house, not one *&^% time to anybody in this house, not one *&^% lie, my diary room sessions, you'll see when you get out of here Eric, you'll see, I haven't said *&^% about nobody, and you're going to hold one *&^% thing about my personal life against me? How *&^% dare you! How *&^% dare you dude, you have *&^% balls. You're a *&^% devil in desguise is what you are!

You're so, you're so *&^% lucky that I swore on my daughter's life when everyone was upstairs in that meeting, you're so lucky that I sat out there and swore on my daughter's life, because if I hadn't, you, you wouldn't have my *&^% vote this week, and I'm kicking myself in the *&^% for swearing on my daughter's life, becuase I don't wanna *&^% give you my *&^% vote, and I'm just forewarning you my goodbye message to you is going to be *&^% bruttal. You *&^% got Nick out of here, you *&^% set him up, you're a piece of *&^%, and you're *&^% going home. I *&^% hate you. You're *&^% so *&^^% up dude!

You got my *&^% brother out of this house, you made it look like he was doing everything wrong, when it was *&^% you. Nick is homd with his *&^% family, and he should be here because he is a good person, he should be in the good person's group, not *&^% you. grrrrrrrr that felt so *&^% good, thank you God (?)

*Amber goes to the bedroom*

2:42 pm BBT

Bedroom talk with Jessica, Dutin and Jameka

Dustin says he will never come out of the DR (Eric).

Dustin says 5 days in a row someone has got yelled at in this house. Jameka says this is a tough eviction.

Jameka says "well he knows now". Dustin saying "yeah" and that he told Eric this morning that he should talk to Zach about his vote (making it sound like Dustin told him he was not keeping him....).

Jameka wonders what Eric is saying in the DR. Dustin is speculating that he is crying, asking for a paper bag to breathe in, etc.. Jessica said she had to look at him, and see his face.

Jen came in and is saying that because ED knew about the secret that it proves he (Eric) had something with them. Dustin and Jamake agree and then say that proves that he wouldn't have put D&D up next week. They all say it would have been 1 of them (speculate away....they are so wrong!)

Jessica says "whatever"

Jessica and Dustin talking about early this morning with Eric and that "they had it."

Jen and Jessica saying they still want to be nice to him.

2:55 pm BBT

Not much going on.....

A lot of talk about Eric being the DR and suspecting what he's doing in there.

Danielle and Amber say that things will be so much better with him gone. Everyone in the room agrees (Dustin and Jessica are there). Amber says "Julie we are going to need security".....(for what....Eric? he did nothing, said nothing, security for what?)

Danielle and Dick in the storage room. Dick get his bag and says "I'm putting this on his bed" and he does. Dick puts Eric's bag on his bed and walks away.

Back to the bedroom. Jessica, Dustin, Jen in the room and saying that Eric is probably trying to leave and he's being talked out of it. Jen keeps saying "you think so" "shut up". Amber says "she was in the zone" Amber leaves to kitchen and discussion continues. Jen wonders what would happen if he left and what show they would have. Dustin says they would have a show but they would discuss what happened.

Feeds switch to Amber and Dick and Danielle in the kitchen. Amber saying that she told her about Eric.....and talking about he told her about being jealous of her relationship (don't know who she is talking about)Amber saying "psycho" Dick agreeing.

BB says lockdown is over

3;05 pm BBT

Jen and Kail in bedroom talking about what Eric told her (Kail). Kail saying that they are looking good to stay for a while. They leave the room.

Into the kitchen, talk about how hot it is outside.

Amber saying again how "happy she is and how she feels so fucking good." Amber says she says that she is going to say in her good bye message "I'm letting America know that he will go outside and say something...."

Feed switches to outside. Dick and Kail outside talking about sugar.

3:08 pm BBT

Feeds switch back to kitchen. Amber, Kail and Jen in there. Amber still talking about her and how she realized that she can't swear on her daughter again because now she changed her mind and she can't change her vote. She says she can't lie and she can't go back on her word. Amber going on and on about Eric....and how nervous he has been. Kail saying she has kids and she understands.

Eric is out of the DR and in the kitchen. Things are quiet again.....

Talk turns to food and how less they have gotten since Mike left. Danielle says I know he ate a lot but we are getting "way less food."

Eric asks Danielle if she would be willing to speak to him when she is done in the kitchen. She is nice and says "of course"

Talk between Kail and Jen about shakes.

Kail saying she can't believe she is still there. She mentions how prayer has helped her along. Jen is also telling Kail about Amber's blowup to Eric.

Amber in kitchen saying she felt good after that. Amber tells Jen that she and Jameka are going to vote to keep Eric because they gave him their words.

feeds switch to Kail and Dick talking about slop and sugar. Kail goes back inside.

Feeds go back to kitchen where Dani, Jen, Kail, and Amber are. Amber is saying how she can't go back on swearing on her daughter and Kail understands too. Amber says she is never going to make that mistake again. Eric is now in the kitchen all of a sudden. You can cut the tension with a knife .Amber is looking down, then back up, then down. Seems like she's trying to avoid eric or avoid another blowup. Dani and Jen trying to make small talk with each other to avoid the awkward silence. Eric asks Daniele to speak with him upstairs when his food is ready. Eric does not look happy by the way. Jen and Kail are talking about the slop to avoid the silence. Daniele, Kail, Jen, and Amber at the counter. Eric is at the sink.

Dick walks into the kitchen.

Jessica and Dustin talking about drinking outside.

Seems like Eric has walked off. I don't know if he went upstairs or not. .... nope, he's at the table drinking something. He looks very uncomfortable. Kail and Eric are now alone in the kitchen. Kail is looking at Eric and gave a big sigh. Awkward silence. He has his elbow on the table with his hand on his head and he's looking down. Eric is saying he wants to talk to Zach later and he hates that it is under these dispicable circumstances. Eric says it's not about the vote but life in general in the bb house.

Jameka/Dick in the small bedroom where Jameka is lying in bed.

Back in the kitchen are Kail, Jen, Zach, and Eric. still silence. I'm depressed by the kitchen crew.

Dick and Jameka are doing just small talk right now and Dick leaves.

Archived