August 8, Live Feed Updates

3:21 pm BBT

Dick still picking on Eric saying things to him. Eric asks Dick to leave him alone. Dick doesn't. Dick says if you could just see everyone and how happy they were about voting you to go home, you are going home tomorrow. Things quiet in kitchen now.

Amber outside talking to Kail. Telling Kail her story about being on drugs and how she lied to her boyfriend, etc., and how Eric used her and manipulated her into telling him the story. Kail listening..... Amber still talking on and on about the story and about Eric.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:25 pm BBT

Dani and Eric talking in HOH. Nothing new, he is just talking to her about what has happened.

(I can't get all of this because I have to go.....sorry!)

Dick walks back into the kitchen and makes small talk about the cameras. Dick just told Zach he went into his bedroom and messed up his M&M's. I think the M&Ms have to do with certain dates in the BB house about when certain events happen. Now Jessica and Dustin are talking outside about competiitons. Jessica just said "Jen wins veto, Jen pulls herself off, Eric goes up, Eric goes home." then Dustin says "Week 6, Jessica wins HOH, Dick/Dani go up (i think), Dustin wins veto, Dick goes home, Jessica gets wasted."

Dustin is quizzing Jessica on days now.

Amber/Kail talking. Kail is worried about the votes, but Amber said that Kail is fine and that Dustin is voting to evict Eric. Amber asks Kail not to tell Eric this. Amber is talking about how Eric said he felt sorry the way Kail was feeling a couple days ago. Amber didn't apologize because she wasn't making Kail feel bad. Eric was the one treating Kail badly and had reason to apologize. Amber is talking a mile a minute about past events of the last day. She is reassuring Kail that she is safe. Amber is now telling Kail about the situation that made Amber so upset. Dick is now backing up Amber about what Eric said.

Eric is telling Jen in the kitchen that he wants to speak to Daniele first. I must say, Eric looks very depressed. (I feel sorry for him because he's AP but I don't feel sorry for him being a weasel. -- ed) Eric and Daniele go up to HOH while Amber and Kail continue talking ... or should I say Amber is talking to Kail.

E: well thank you for having the decency to speak to me because no one else will. What I want to say is unrelated to the game. You know, I am very personably disturbed by tthe way I'm being painted this week. I have no expectation that it's going to change. You are going to think what you are going to think, just like people say about your relationship back home, and Amber's (is Dani America's choice?).

Eric says he knows now how Kail felt the past 3 weeks. Eric is saying the way he introduced himself is the way he is now. He's done the best he could to be genuine and have real relationships and it's difficult how it was turned all upside down.

E: I'm smart enough to see what's going on and you guys saw that earlier in the week.

Had to get up and leave for a little bit

D: You're a really smart guy and I said that you know what you're takling about and he's the biggest threat in the game. That is a compliment and I perceive you as the biggest thraet to everyone.

E: I know it and i know that sounds obnoxious. I do know everything about reality tv.

Daniele saying she likes Eric and everyone likes him.

Eric asks why this week. Eric saying they know he didn't cast the votes. Eric saying he didnt' put mustard on jen's shirt.

Daniele saying it's a risk she's willing to take to get 4 votes to evict him. Eric saying Daniele knows that he didn't do everything that is being said.

Eric said they didn't have the votes but they do now. He doesn't understand why it's him and why it's this week. he says he's been good to her in this game. D responds saying he said the same thing to everyone.

Eric continues to defend himself saying Kail said she never had an alliance with him. D says she made the worst decision by evicting Nick in this house. "The worst mistake ever."

Eric saying that Nick said he was going after him and Daniele said he wasnt'.

Eric continues defending himself.

Mentions how he and Dick would stay up late the first two weeks and now he's treating him badly this week.

eric continues to defend himself.

He is flattering her saying kudos to her. I think Daniele might have been America's choice for Eric to flatter, but I'm not sure.

Just want to correct myself. I don't believe Daniele was a choice for America's player to flatter, so disregard what I said about Daniele being the choice earlier.

Eric is still talking to Daniele about this past week and wonders why this week.

Eric is in the HOH room now for almost 1 hour. He is telling Dani that he cannot believe how the house has turned on him. That all of this hate towards him is because they think he was the Kail votes. He continues to flat out deny that he cast those votes and when they all get out and see the video they will feel bad.(HUH) He begins to stir is own soup adding a spice here and there, telling Dani that he could be the all time greatest reality tv star that there has ever been , except that he is most likley going to be voted out. (toot-toot)

Dani is sitting throwing in a few words here and there and basically listening with all he is saying going in one ear and out the other.

He is a very very good liar and she can see right thru him(video thread)

video of the be :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: st of the convo, most is repedative after that.

Eric is crying some to Daniele trying to hold it back.

Eric is now saying that he doesn't like Kail or Jen and doesn't want them to win. He's saying that it does not feel good to be nominated. He hopes that people can put their best foot forward and not alienate people. He's asked himself why people stay in bed all day and he says it's easy to figure it out because it's their real lives. "If Kail feels half of what I feel for the past three weeks, she'll be irreparably scarred. And what did she do? She aligned with Mike." He's asking her not to beat people down in the process. He is very sad and almost crying.

Eric is still talkng to Dani. He wants to go out with dignity, and said if Kail or Jen aren't the target, then maybe they should be left alone, what he is going through is horrible.

Eric said he quit his job, and his apartment is month to month, and he has had an on again off again relationship for 4 years, and he thinks everything is gone, and nothing to go back to. Dani says she will be homeless too, she understands that. He pretty much rolls over htat to keep going on about everything he has lost, including everyone's faith in him as a human being. He asks if that is what she thinks, that he is done for. She said she can't go down and change anyone's opinions, but like with Nick, make the best of the time you have left, whether it is him or Kail. He said he doesn't have anything against these people, and yet they won't even talk to him. Dani said she has felt like that all week, starts to explain, then get FoTH

Feeds back. Kail and Jen lying on the large chaise in teh BY in their bunny suits. 3/4 are on Dani and Eric in HoH. Eric thanks her for listening to him. He knows he is being repetitive (ya think?) but appreciates that he can hide out up there, as he has no where to go if he goes downstairs.

Kail and Jen are talking game. Kail has noticed that the Dustin/Amber and Dick/Dani relationship has healed and they are back again. Kail feels that is not in their favor. She was trying to think of what to say, maybe that if they don't want to put Zach up, then she will tell them that he has been trying to work a deal with her if he votes for her to stay. Jen said Zach does that with everyone, that is nothing new. Kail said she is trying to be so creative, and she can't get anything past Jen. Kail asked if there was anything new she could tell her, and Jen said no.

Eric wants to have a peaceful day. He is again asking Dani to talk to everyone and try to get them to talk with him. He asks another big favor, and asks if he can talk to Jameka and Dustin up in her HoH room, so they could have some privacy. Dani finally gets away...sorry, leaves the room, and asks to talk to Dick. He wants to know if he admitted anything, and she said that doesn't matter, he has less than 24 hours, and can they be nicer to him, instead of him crawling up in his bed and cry the rest of his time there. Dick said he (Eric) has caused so much pain and suffering in the house, he deserves to feel some of that back instead of skating out, but since Dani is asking, he will do it. Dick agains tries to find out what they talked about, and Dani said she isn't going to tell him. He sounded surprised, but again promised to behave himself. Dani said it is for Eric, Dani and the rest of the house.

Dick sprayed oven cleaner, and Dani starts to choke. Dick is cleaning in the kitchen, and laughs that the house will have to be evacuated. Nick gets called to the SR to exchange his mic, and he said he hopes he doesn't get the really big one. Dick said he had that one for 4 days.

Dani is now outside talking to Jessica, explaining that Eric is really upset, and hopes she will talk to him. She knows they are close, and have talked about a lot of things, and asks her not to let him leave on bad terms. Jess said she has found out stuff from Jen that has really upset her, and he still won't admit it, so he can think what he wants.

Zach in his bunny suit around his waist slowly walks by. Dani said she knows he is upset, and there are cameras everywhere, and she knows how that feels. He doesn't want to sit downstairs looking all pathetic, and making people uncomfortable. Dani said they don't talk that much, but she really does like her. Jessica said she knows, even Dick told her to go talk to Dani, but she wanted to give her her space. Jessica said if things follow as before, she wil be the new HoH. Jess said they had fun at night, laughing and joking a lot, but she isn't mad at Dani. They are now saying they don't trust Amber, either, but they will keep an eye on her now that they know to watch her.

Dani said she knows what its like to take it to a personal level, and she doesn't want that. Jessica asked if he came clean, and she said no. She really thought he might, and gave him opportunities, but he never admitted to anything. Jessica said she guesses she will go talk to him.

Amber and Dick discussing death. Amber said Eric's biggest fear is dying. Dick said he isn't afraid to die, Amber said she isn't either. dick said the only thing is if he didn't get to finish things. He wants to write a book, go to Africa and see the Serangeti, see the northern lights in Finland....He said he had a mid-life crisis, and they call it a crisis for a reason, it isn't a "mid-life reflection". He said he knows he has been with the hottest woman he ever will be with, right after his divorce. She was way out of his league.....Feed switches to kitchen, Dani, Jen, Dustin and Zach. Jen is talking about her ear, and Dani said she felt like that when she was on slop, and Nick was the same way right before he left.

Dani is now talking to the kitchen people about talking with Eric, Zach said something about treating him like a person. They are going to try, to help with the house.

Gotta go......

:omg:

Eric just told Jameka:

"I know I was not the one who did the mustard on Jens' shirt."

Eric: "Whether I stay or I go, I know this is not my legacy. (about lots of things)

Jameka: "I don't know, Eric, I don't know. That's what I'm saying to you."

<somebody please pick up - I'm multi-tasking tonite. Tuned into HOH room - I can do high points. However, I see no need to transcibe Eric's gobbledegook.

Jessica come out of HOH after 30 mins with Eric and BELIEVES him. She tells her story to Amber and Amber works her leaving it at the fact he is lying. (get him out of HOH)

Jameka is now in the HOH on her turn. (see video thread)

Eric is still tossing his story to Jameka. According to him, she deserves to win over oh so many others. He appreciates that she came to visit.

<in other words, more gobbledegook -- we have better things to do with out lives, gang! >

Now he's hittin' on Jameka to see if he can still have a winning vote (as he says - without compromising Jam and the crew, of course).

<Jameka is indeed a formidable truth-talker - good match for Eric>

Eric is holding court in HoH telling Jameka that he wants to stay and that he wants to try to protect the people he cares about. He's telling her that he's not use to having his name dragged through the mud. He says right now its not fun and doesn't know if it will ever be fun again, but he hopes that it will become fun again. FOTH when he starts talking about a DR session..

Eric says to Jameka he is disappointed in himself and how he is handling the whole situation. How in his outside life he wouldn't have to deal with this. How they are going about it is low and he isn't use to it. He says How many times can you sit there and not be able to say anything. Have people here what a piece of shit I am and not be able to say anything about it. He goes on to talk about how perception is reality and they are stating their feelings as fact. Eric now goes over again how if he leaves it proves they are in charge. States how next week it would be Dustin or someone else. He calls this the "Nick Revenge Tour" This is so when they see him again they can slap him on the back and say "Hey we ruined everyone's game but we got Eric out."

Planes are flying over (mid convo): In the backyard, Dick is asking Dani if he (Eric?) ever admited anything. Dani says no and he is expecting 9 phone calls of apology when this is done. Eric thinks the vote will be 6-1. He called Amber's vote "insulting" Dick aparently told him that it will be a lot closer than that. Dick says Eric should release Jam/Amber from their vote promises.

Outdoor lock down has been called. Dustin and Eric are in the hammock with Eric making his ptch to stay in the house. Everyone else is on the couch. THey are talking about the oven cleaning and other mindless chit chat. Not a whole lot to report here.

7:20PM BBT: The LD is over, but Eric continues to bend Dustin's ear. Dustin tells Eric that Amber and Jameka will not go back on their word, and the are voting to evict Kail. Dustin tells him, "Give Amber her time and her space, let her breath. Do not approach her, if she gets better, she'll approach you." Eric says "There's no point in lying now. Do you think there's a chance I could be staying?" Dustin tells him, "Yes, I think so." Eric: "So are we still on good ground?" Dustin: "Oh, yes, we're good. I've enjoyed you personally and strategically." Eric goes on to say he has unfinished business in the house (getting the Donatos evicted).

7:45PM BBT: In the kitchen Jameka is warning Amber not to fall for their same old bullshit. [The Donatos]. Still outside on the hammock, Dustin and Eric are talking about the fireworks that will take place if he stays. They laugh.

Please post tonight, we've got some early commitments that will keep us away from the computer tonight and tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Dustin and Amber in lbr whispering.

Amber thinking she needs to vote him out "just in case" but she doesn't want to go back on her word. Dustin telling her DONT.

Dustin telling her to remember after this week Dick and Daniele are the targets. They need to be up against each other.

Archived