Final Four

mellow52

Just For Fun Let's Name Them

There is going to be so much excitement this week starting tonight with POV! They have been setting this one up all day. Coming Soon Double eviction and just how will they work that out. Click on the picture and name the final four. I sure hope the pretty one is Janelle. Have Fun!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgie = Hawaiian Shirt

Will = No Shirt

Danielle = Blue Pearls

Janelle = Pink Ribbon

Blue Shirt: Chicken George

Purple trunks with goggles: Dr. Will

Pink Bow: Janelle

Blue Bow: Mike Boogie

This is based soley on the picture and nothing else. This is not who I want in the Final Four and this is not who I think will be in the Final Four.

We have new chickies to name?

Okay.

Front left is Dr. Will - looks like that chick has surgeon glasses not that Will will ever get to perform surgery other than a pimple removal.

Behind Dr. Will is Janelle - behind every great chickie is a female chickie.

And I can't see the rest now...but I think the chick with the beak nose looks like Boogie and the other chick is George because that is what a chicken looks like.

Just judging from the pic...those chicks are too rotund to count Erika in.

I like this game.......where's my prize? :)

[attachment=540:attachment

just click on photo for enlarged view:

All purported prizes may be redeemable at the end of the game. :rolleyes:

Ok people all 3 photos are up each finalist is dressed alittle different in each photo. Keep in mind that there can only be 1 group which makes it to final 4. Please make your choices now! Multiable entrys are acceptable and it doesn't even cost 1cent to just have fun. This could become the most interactive thread in BB7_allstars History. :unsure:

Janelle-Pink Flower

Will-Blue Flower

Boogie-Purple Shorts

George-Blue Shirt

As long as CT or Janelle wins HOH on Thursday, and nominate Erika and George, unless one of them gets the veto, CT and Janelle would know not to use the veto, and already know to vote of Erika.

The Big Nite is here!

BB is going to be in the final four by 6pm Pacific Standard time. You East coaster and moutain time people will know the results alot sooner.

So now it your last chance to have fun and pick your final four.

see picture below just click and choose. :rolleyes:

If Janelle wins first HOH tonight

Goggles - Will

Hawiian Shirt - CG

Pink - Janelle

Blue - Erika

If CG wins first HOH tonight

Goggles - Boogie

Hawiian - CG

Pink - Janelle

Blue - Erika

If Will wins first HOH tonight

Goggles - Will

Hawiian - CG

Pink - Janelle

Blue - Boogie :P

If Boogie wins first HOH tonight

Goggles - Boogie

Hawiian - CG

Pink - Will

Blue - Erika

amen 2 that...janie just pissed me off so bad im thinkin about not watching anymore.........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

NOT!!

Weird. Dana from Revenge of the Houseguests (jokingly) pegged these four as the Double Date Alliance week two or something and now they're the final four. Gotta give props to all four of these folks. Will and Boogie have just manipulated this house like crazy and worked everyone over. Will is the ultimate BB player and the puppet master. As much as I feel Janelle and Erika have made strategic blunder after strategic blunder you gotta recongnize that they both have the ability to wins the comps to save themselves. Should be interesting from here on out. Let's see what happens now that Chilltown will try and step it up in the competitions.

Archived