Final Four

mellow52

I'd like to see like what they did on Survivor where the fans get to decide who gets another $500,000. It doesn't even need to be $500,000. Big Brother has made A LOT of money with this "your chance to win $10,000 if u guess this question right" crap... A LOT... I don't think they'd miss another $250,000! I think it would be a close race between Janie and Chicken George...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see like what they did on Survivor where the fans get to decide who gets another $500,000. It doesn't even need to be $500,000. Big Brother has made A LOT of money with this "your chance to win $10,000 if u guess this question right" crap... A LOT... I don't think they'd miss another $250,000! I think it would be a close race between Janie and Chicken George...

If Janelle doesn't win POV and gets evicted this week, we may just seem them do this . . . I wouldn't be surprised if CBS actually didn't mind seeing her get evicted so they can have fans give her the $ instead . . .

I second that...

Janie and Will in the final two.

This is how I see it...

Boogie and Ericka- E wins

Boogie and Will- W wins

Boogie and Jani- J wins

Ericka and Will- W wins

Will and Boogie- W wins

Will and Jani- who knows and that is why I want them at the end!

That was such a fun game! Thanks to all of you for playing.

It does appear that there was alot of Chicken George picks. Unfortunatley, Ericka won the POV thus

forcing his eviction. Good game George and I hope your vote goes Janelle way in the end. :rolleyes:

:P I am estatic that George got voted out. If he had stayed, Will and Boogie would have took him to the final 3 because they knew that he could not win the final showdown. This way Janie has a better chance of making it to the final 3. My hope is that Will and Janie are in the final 2 then it will be a toss up who gets the money. I do not believe that any of the jurors will give Mike the money. The key to Janelle making it to the final 3 is Ericka not winning the POV.

:( I disagree that this is the worst BB ever. :P Will has made the whole show. :angry: I could not stand the Nerd Herd last year. They spent the whole 3 months talking crap about the SOV. :D These 2 guys have done a great job using there sex to get the girls to do what they wanted. It is usually the other way around.

:) Janelle is my pick to the be the best player ever. She sticks to her alliances. She is so cute the way she smiles. She has a charming personality. She is very sweet. She is good in all compititions. She doesn't sit back and let the other HG do her dirty work. She is not scared to get her hands dirty. Although Will is great with his psychology, he either stinks in winning compititions or he doesn't want to win to so no one will go after him. Janelle has had to fight for her stay in BB6 and BB7. Ericka has used her sex appeal the whole season. Boogie has used Will's charisma to charm the whole house. So my pick for the All Star is Janelle then Will second.......I would love to have a vote (like Survivor did) for America's favorite Allstar. Janie would be my pick. GO Janie and Will

Archived