July 19 Live Feed Updates

and back to the song game and

fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(I am out for a bit...some else up.)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2:30 BBT

Jase, Kaysar and George having good chuckles in the kitchen over the outfit created with aluminum foil.

They've dubbed him the "Aloo-minium Man." He has a hat, a tie, a mask, a handbag, and now Jase is trying make him a cape. [i'll post a picture later]

I think they want to take an HOH picture of him with Diane (who was in the shower at the time) so they can play on the idea of Super Chicken George, the Alu-minium Man, saving poor helpless Diane. It sure gave them belly laughs.

The concept: By day, Chicken George chases around to find the elusive Alu-minium Man. By night the A-Man is trying to find Chicken George.

Funny -- they got Diane to drape herself over his arm as if in a faint. (Pix later)

Diane has really perked up. Kaysar, James, Chicken George and Diane are doing pictures for Kaysar's HOH blog. Chicken George has now made a series of accessories with aluminum foil. He has a mask, a tie and a bowler hat made out of foil, and Kaysar is helping him put them on. Diane is draped over his arm, like a "damsel in distress" and George is saving her. They are giggling and having fun with it.

Diane: You're gonna have the best pictures. F---ing awesome! All right!

Kaysar takes the camera outside and shows Nakomis. She says they are funny.

Diane joines Nakomis. They appear to be doing a craft of some kind with a bowl.

Diane: I'm getting a lot of asskissing today, how about you?

Nakomis: Kind of.

Diane: They're scaaaared!

James is lying down on the big bed with his hat over his face.

Marcellas is in the room with him.

James asks Marcellas if he will help him with a shirt for the show tomorrow, and Marc says, "Sure, James."

James is called to the DR and James says he can't!

James asks Marc about the fight the night before.

Marc says that he thinks it was just the situation. He says that they "didn't have that" in his season. Everyone just voted for the person they wanted to vote for, instead of the HOH telling you who they want out, period.

James says that when you are getting rid of one of a pair, especially friends, the other person isn't going to be too happy about it!

Marc: I was trying to push you down, until you got up and beat my ass. Seriously, beat up the gay guy?

Marcellas laughs and says it was hysterical.

James: He attacked me!

James asks what the name of the "so damn cool" website was--he did an interview with them.

James: He was writing his interpretations of the site. The guy was hilarious.

James thinks it was something "Magmozine.com"

James: God, I can't believe I can't remember this. Dude, if you are listening to the feeds, I'm so sorry.

James says he had pictures with captions, one with James said "James, one of reality t.v.'s greatest creations" or something like that. He thought it was pretty cool. He had just gotten back from a comp and was pumped up.

Marc says that he knows the person's real name, but his name on the internet is Nate (The site Marc is trying to remember).

Marc says that nobody really liked the way Beau played during his season.

James says that when he was doing publicity, he met Andrew from Amazing Race and Coby from Survivor (the gay one) and they all went to a gay club. He was with Ivette. They bought all of their drinks and everyone said all positive things. Coby was amazing, James says. Someone joked with James asking if he would go to the bathroom with him.

3pm

Erika and James are talking. James seems to have a headache, maybe. He's still got the hat over his face.

James says that at least when he was in the house before, he had Sarah, and emotional support.

Erika says imagine being in the house with your worst girlfriend ever, times 1,000. That was what she had to deal with.

James says he would go nuts.

James says he really hasn't had that many girlfriends.

Marc says that it wouldn't have been that bad for him to be on Erika's season, but it would have been bad for the other person, because Marc is the breakuper.

Marc: Andrew didn't break up with me. I broke up with him.

Marc thinks he would have kept going.

James says that he never had a girl cheat on him. He had suspicions once, but he was wrong.

Marc, Erika and James are talking about cheating, and what would hurt the most. Erika thinks if a guy has a drunk hookup, then it is a slap in the face even more, because it didn't mean anything.

Marc thinks that a random hookup isn't as bad to him as if there was an emotional thing. He says that if you have just a hookup, "as long as you don't bring me back fleas" he could almost let it pass.

James says he has been the "other guy" a lot of times in his past. Sometimes he knew, and sometimes he didn't know. He's never had a girl cheat on him, but he's been the other guy that girls cheat with, usually because of an emotional breakdown in the girl's relationship.

James: I wrote that shit off a loooong time ago.

James says he doesn't think you can limit it to a particular gender being more apt to cheat. Both do it.

3:10

James starts talking about the movie where the tooth fairy kills people, and Erika says that he has now crushed kids everywhere. James says that kids on the Internet right now should take note--this is what happens when education fails you!

Marc: You end up on a reality show?

James says that really, Erika and Marc are the two who should have their heads examined, because it has been years since their seasons and they still came on the show.

James gets up, checks the window, and rushes to Marc. to talk.

James: Marc, why do you think they want to save Nakomis so much? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Marc doesn't understand it.

James thinks the only thing he can figure out is that Nakomis can help them win challenges.

James says that he doesn't understand--

James: You didn't SAVE Will by not nominating him!

James: Howie and I both understood that Nakomis had to go. It's like, I don't understand. I really don't understand.

Marc says that Diane wanted to make a deal with Janelle, because Diane didn't want any more girls to leave the house.

Marc: Diane was like, will she talk to me? And she would NOT talk to Diane at all!! DO you think Mr. and Mrs. Smith is possible?

Marc says that everyone wants chilltown out.

Marc: But if you're not willing to make a deal with me, I'll make a deal with someone else.

Marc: It was just faulty nominations and he thought everybody else was going to clean up his mess.

James says that he thinks that he will make the nominations, and then he will tell everyone who to vote for, and it won't work like that.

Marc asks what General leads blindly like that?

James says that he thinks that Kaysar is just afraid to go home again.

James says that "no one would fault you for it" if you nominated Will and Mike (Kaysar).

Marc: Keep the lines of communication open with everyone.

Erika interrupts. (I'm not sure if Erika leaves at this point, or if she is just off camera).

Marc says that people think that James is dispensable. Marc says they are wrong. If they put up James and Kaysar, he wouldn't put out James--he would put out Kaysar. If they put up Janelle and James, he wouldn't take out James--He would take out Janelle.

Marc: And it is their own doing.

FOTH

Marc says the nominations were faulty and awful.

James: Another season, another rock, another hard place. My name is James.

Marc says that the difference this year is that he isn't afraid to go home.

Erika is in the room now, for sure.

Erika, Marc. and James are talking about how the food it taking its toll on them.

Marc says his choices right now are just to lie outside, or lie in here (the bedroom).

FOTH

3:20

Whispering between Marc. and James.

Marc asks where Jase fits in all of this.

James says he doesn't know. He says that for some reason, Janelle seems to have a lot of faith in Jase.

Erika is silent and listening.

Marc. asks why James thinks this.

James says that twice Janelle has "thrown me under the bus" for Jase.

James says she did this by giving Jase info that only James had, so it could be traced back to James.

One time was when James had Ali convinced that he was on her side.

James: She told me she was after Erika, Janelle and Kaysar. So I went back and Janelle tells Jase. Then Alison was like, "Don't talk to me. I know you aren't on my side." That was not a person I wanted coming after me.

Marc. says that last night was great television. James says that he went in the DR and told them not to even talk to him about it, because he knows they will just spin it to make Kaysar the hero.

Talk again turns to Kaysar and his scheme, which James says made no sense.

Marc; Take out the waffler, and you create something bigger.

James: It manifests itself.

Marc.: It grows into what you are scared it is going to become, and that's what he did. You can't be motivated by fear, because you have to be willing to take the hit at some point.

Erika: Yeah, because there are going to be lots of hits.

Erika: I can't believe I'm on this bed and that camera is there and I'm here again.

3:30

Marc. jokes that BB will spin this week. "And Kaysar's nominations ROCK THE HOUSE!" Marc laughs.

Erika says that technically it is a good idea to take out a strong player, but....

Marc says maybe they can spin it as Erika and Marc take over the house.

Laughter.

Erika agrees--Sorry, but they are taking over.

Marc jokes with James--"You might make it to the final three!"

Marc leaves the room. Erika and James are lying on the bed. Silence.

James says that BB will spin this week and Kaysar boldly taking on strong player Nakomis!

Erika: Inventor of the four finger--six--what was it?

James; Five finger plan.

Erika: Whatever.

3:41

James adjusts his pillows. (Quite exciting, if you ask me.)

3:45

Diane and Nakomis are playing with the bead kit while Janelle is sitting there talking. They're talking about what they did/do after they are evicted but before they can actually go home.

3:47

Janelle is spinning several marbles around the edge of a big green bowl. This might be an older game kids used to play, but I'm not sure. Nakomis has left to go to the bathroom. Diane is still playing with the bead kit.

3:50

Fire and at 3:57, it's still fire.

THIS POST IS ABOUT THE NIGHT OF JULY 18/EARLY MORNING OF JULY 19th (it fits between post #19 and #20)

First of all, I just wanted to clarify the post that said this: "Kay then threatened Marcelles into voting his way." What K told Marc was that when Marc got HOH and needed 4 votes he couldn't guarantee that they would be there. (Not exactly a threat, but take it as you will.)

I was reading over the posts and a few things were missing at the end of the night, so I wanted to add them here:

In the BY, Howie, Marcelles, Janelle and Erika on the couches. Kay, Dani, James at the hammock. K, D and James leave the hammock and join the other group for the discussion of majority rules. They go back and forth about who's the best cook in the house, then Dani says, "Why don't we all just vote B." They count the houseguests and determine they have the numbers (6 to 5). If they all just vote B (or the second answer to every question) every time, they will win it. Somebody wonders out loud (James, I think) if they will now remove majority rules as an HOH competition because of their conversation. Janelle quickly stops the coversation and says, "Let's not talk about this anymore. Not until an hour before the HOH. Then it'll be too late to change it." They change the subject. Shortly thereafter Marcelles, Dani and Erika go to bed.

K, H and Jan discuss the Nak/Diane situation briefly. K says he will try talking to CG in the morning, but if that doesn't work they'll have to vote Nak out. Jan says she promised Nak her vote and she wants to give her a sympathy vote anyway. K agrees, that's fine.

Jase comes outside and sits down with K, H and Jan. He says he was playing with his toy car, and he fixed it. Jase says he can't sleep. Then silence. They sit awkwardly for a minute, then H says he's going to bed... then K, then Jan. (lol) They all go inside.

K, Jan and H go to bed in the HOH bedroom.

4:35am BBT: All asleep in the BB house.

Howie is telling his story of his stand up comedy job in Canada and how he got hit in the balls. There is talk that he stayed with radom people ....Dr. Will is asking all types of questions about his performance....

Howie says he needs to go work out and that he will finish the story later...

blah....If noone posts the conversation I will post it ...... but that $hit takes forever especially when Howie is talking...gesssh

Everyone outside is napping and Howie is working out outside in the backyard

4:40 pm BBT

K, J and CG in kitchen getting grub, howie just came in from workin out in BY, diane is laying out in BY on chaise lounge

CG just made a slop meal and tells kay "I'll tell ya something Kaysar, if I have to eat this next week I will know how to make it!"

Both laughing

Howie joins them in Kitchen

Jase sitting in by

Ok here is the conversation we have Will Jase Nak Danielle and James I think:

Will: How many comedians are at Yuck Yucks?

H: 9

W: ok 9 comedians you say Hey everbody did you watch bb6 I'm Howie from BB6...What does the crowd do?

H: They all knew who I was they were all there for me

W: So they cheer what do they do

H:*clap-clap* Eh!! EH!!!

W:Do you say hey I'm from BB6 lets pump some chicks

H: We talk about that you know woman degradiation (thats what he said) Its a freakin comedy club

W: yeah

H: So like we making fun of your pale ass you know its just a joke So what your pale its a joke

W: Yeah that hilarious.....ummm is everyone laughing or

Danielle: Give us an example of woman degregation

Nak & Danielle: degregation

George is out there also ....apparentely this story doesnt interest him so his is kind of sleeping

H: I;m not trying to do that its been so long since my show ...let me think of some stuff

W: you must have had it prepared

H: It was all just about uhhhh

Nak: Yeah like whats your hit line

H: Yeah like alot of guys judge a girl by looks you know great boobies great ass beautiful face nice skin nice little tummy...maybe shes a 9-5 (i dont know what that means) Now you gotta drive to pick her up ...you gotta piss away $100 dollars for her

Oh hell

real player timed out

He opended up for 16 minutes in between comics he did a joke here and there and his light saber..

Daniele: Howie how old are you again?

Howie: 27

Juse: Dude hsi only angle is to be retarded

Will: Hold for plane

Will So you go through all of the acts for tonight

Howie: 10 for each picture with personal signature....Canada is nice....

Ok I'm sorry this is a long story .....in the end he got hit in the nuts

4:45 pm BBT

CG says man it would suck if it were your first time in here and then you were out

H- you are safe, you have nothing to worry about

CG - why

H - it never crossed our minds, we want to get a girl outta here

then general chat about voting ppl out and the line up, past and future HG's

Howie goes back out to BY

K heads upstairs to HOH room

Hear loud jet

K lays on lounge couch and starts to hum but stops

george in kitchen, jooks like he just snagged some snacks... (is he on the slop diet?)

george doing dishes

someone tells George "you are gonna be looking good tomorrow"

CG - Thank you my man, thank you my man

CG continues to do dishes

Howie back in BY lifting weights (doing squats)

C 1 & 2 on george

C 3 & 4 on howie

CG snacking on something here and there as he cleans the kitchen

CameraMan or Lady still on Howie working out....scanning everypart of his body....

Blah: ewwwww

Seems like Jase is enjoying Howies workout routine as well ....IMO

Howie: Being this good looking is a full time job of course that come with the territory

and we get a shot of howies flat buttocks....in shorts not naked :)

Howie: Dr: (something something) WIll Pale as my ass has more botox than i can keep up with ...skiny as a rail...Dr Evil go passing bye no question about it I'm the best looking guy in bb history bar non...you still got it howie after all these years you still got it

blah: LOL :lol:

Howie is still working out and the camera person is on every piece of his body geessshhhh

Howie checking himself out in the mirror drinking a shake....camerman close up on Howies lips...ewwww

Howie: You are gorgeouse (sp?)....Dr will WHO...are you kidding me....Skinney boney doctor....I look like something Michael Angelo drew up....something picaso painted up .....I GOT IT!!

blah: yeah unkay howie

4:55 pm BBT

GC doing dishes

H checking himself out in the window reflection

W walks out to BY

H to W - Woooo hoooo you are f****** georgous!

W whats going on

H- nothing it is f**** hot

Diane to howie - it is kinda chilly out here

h- it is chilly?

D- yeah the sun is gone

d- what is everybody doing?

H- me or everybody?

d- everybody?

h- i don't know it is just me and you...

idle chit chat...

h- i'll tell ya something diane

d- what?

h- at the least you are here for my enjoyment

diane goes inside

she says now that i come in you are going out?

D- the clouds weren't talking back to me

james - what about howie

D- yeah whatever!

D- so me and you have a date out there!

talk about CG with CG sleeping patterns

James - the hardest thing about being on food restriction is this open bag of chips out here and I just want to grab one

CG - yeah it is tough

(I think that was what he was snacking on, it is in the same general area)

Feeds timed out...

HG cleaning - thought they were getting a jump start on tomorrow. Then I heard...

BB (female voice, not pre-recorded): HG thank you for cleaning the windows. The window over the stove still needs more cleaning.

Someone (Nak?) cleans it and pre-recorded BB: thank you.

Nak: your welcome.

Will and Danielle are talking in the bedroom about how boring it is this season, and how it wasn't like that in their seasons.

Will is explaining to danielle that in his season, they actually had grass. He watered it all the time, did his own laundry by hand.

Will: in my season, you wouldn't have an eviction and an HOH comp the same day. We had luxury comp's and america's choice.

Danielle: oh yeah, america's choice.

Will: we used to have so much to do on every single day, now it's like we have nothing to do ever.

Danielle is discussing to will what type of stuff they used to get for America's choice

1) read the newspaper

2) phone call

3) A letter

4) Helicoper ride

So many different types of things, that BB doesn't do anymore.

HG's are in the kitchen eating and talking.

Will is asking everyone, "out of the 15 days we've been here, what has been your favorite moment"?

everyone pretty much responded with " the first time we played kickball"

George said something about the production of the show and it went to fire.

Will is expressing how sad it is, that everyone thinks the first time they played kickball is their highligh moment.

FIRE

Indoor lock down still in effect.

Most of the houseguest's are at the kitchen table talking about various topics.

Danielle and James just finished explaining the whole "april, last season and her america's choice comment" and how julie commented about it.

Jase is getting up from his nap.

Camera 3 is showing Janelle sleeping.

FIRE

Will keeps ripping on the show and the producers, they keep cutting to fire everytime he does this. He said that CBS isn't complying with the American Disabilities Act by not having an elevator going upstairs. He say's his knees are sore going up and down the stairs(LOL, very funny stuff).

Diane and Marcellas talking in the Red Room.

Marcellas: you can go a long way if you go directly to kaysar and Janelle and tell them you are not going after them. Keep in mind diane, they think you are with mike and Will.

Diane: well i have to be right now, everyone is against me. it's ok, i will take care of it. I talked to janelle and howie for half a second yesterday.

Marcellas: the girls have to get along, or they are out. you guys have to get along at all times. the alpha males will group together.

Diane: i have a feeling things are going to turn out that way. I hate it. Now that i know who was gunning to get me out.

Marcellas: they are simply after you because, nakomis talked to them and you didn't. and they get this idea that you are in an alliance with mike and will.

Diane: are you fucking kidding me?

Marcellas: that is what the flight was about last night. I told them, if you are down with the program you will vote them out.

Diane: yeah, ok, i have to sit down and talk to her.

BB - Marcellas, please center your microphone.

Marcellas: these 4 are going to eat everyone anyway, if they make it to the final, they will all vote the same way. Janelle got gained up on last season. This is allstars, everyone has to stop reliving their past.

Marcellas: if you see yourself making a mistake, correct it.

Diane: i agree. I just dont want to be thrown back up on the block next week.

Marcellas: make sure you are still here before you do any talking. Don't do it now, there will be time tonight, just go up there and lay it out.

Marcellas: it is only week fucking 2

Diane: yep.

Diane: i am hungry

Diane: i have to pee

Marcellas: so what where is everyone.

Diane: in the dinning room but janelle and them are upstairs.

All the kids run outside they have BADMITON and of course Will asks how long til they can break it.

He is such a jerk, lets play smash in our faces with rackets and such, James tells him not to talk like that.

They all seem to be agreeing basically that Will is a a$$ they want to keep the game and appreciate it!!

The guys (james, jase, howi, will) were playing badmitton (sp?) now they just made up a game called kick volleyball ...oh and you can use your head with ball too :blink:

opps not Jase its Mike ....and that blonde hair gets me confused

Archived