July 19 Live Feed Updates

8:55BBT

Will is working out, singing again. BB: "WILL, PLEASE STOP SINGING"

Will replies, "I need to see the Shrink. Get me the shrink, or I'll sing all day. Let the live feeds people watch people sleep, or chicken george snoring, cause I'm going to sing all day." BB: WILL, PLEASE STOP SINGING" Will: Get me the shrink.

Will goes to the Diary room.

Looks like someone else is getting up in the house.

Will is back in the workout room, Danielle walks in says something about "chaos", Will but tells her he is here, but he is on strike, so

he is actually not talking today. then we get Fire!

9:05BBT still fire

Feeds are back, Will is humming/singing in the workout room, Danielle is in the kitchen, she says "goodmorning Janelle."

FIRE again

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:12 BBT Danielle and Erika are out in the BY talking... George is in the shower, Nak is in the bathroom putting in her contacts...

9:16 BBT James is up, but quickly disappears...

9:18 BBT Erika joins Dr. Will in the gym and they talk about the BB voice waking everyone up last night to tell Will to stop signing... George joins the ladies back outside along with Erika...

9:20am BBT

CG brushing teeth...

Erika & Will in Gym .. Will on machine-Erika drinking coffee

Nak & Dani out on the red couch

Dani is talking about how little she is eating. Shes hungry but not hungry. She had salsa soup yesterday.

Nak saying had two of something yesteday.

CG coming outside with an orange short-almost matches Nak's hair.

Erika saying I wish I had a pool at my house. I have a big back yard.

Jan in HOH bathroom curling her hair.

WILL SINGING......immediately FOTH (he was singing a rap song about the hoochies screaming...lol)

Janelle is up and in the HoH bathroom curling her hair... The people outside are talking about wanting a pool at home... George please put on your mic... James is in the bathroom... Fire at 9:21 BBT

Feeds are back at 9:22 BBT... James is in the kitchen talking to Danielle and George talking about how they didn't sleep good last night... Nak and Erkia outside... Erika joins the people in the kitchen leaving Nak outside by herself...

9:24am BBT

CG at round table with Dani. James in kitchen talking to them.

They are talking about the lights. Dani saying when she goes to DR she's going to talk to them.

They are talking about crickets. Some couldnt sleep apparently...the crickets were going nuts James says.

Erika enters in her white robe and with coffee.

James says I feel like we just saw each other a few hours ago. Erika says "I think we did" and keeps moving.

9:24 BBT James is making a protein shake and talking with everyone about nothing really... Nak is still outside playing with her bracelets...

James said it sure would be nice if only 6 people were competing in the HoH contest this week... No one else replies... Chat turns to Erkia making a good Catwoman... Erika asks what time they went to be... James says about 5 hours ago... Dr. Will goes outside... Doesn't speak to Nak... Took some kind of workout equipment back inside...

Diane up and going to the bathroom... Talk in the kitchen is still about not sleeping last night...

9:29 Danielle is doing ADL's along with Diane in the bathroom and Boogie just joined them... Talk in the kitchen is about the spiders and how they kill the crickets...

Sidenote... My times are coming from BBreloader which gives you the time in the house...

Boogie is whipspering to Diane... Couldn't understand what he said because of the water running...

Diane and Erika go outside to the hammock... Diane is saying if I leave tomorrow I am going to tell the whole house the rumors aren't true... That's the God's honest truth... The producers called me and confronted me, but didn't call Jase... Alison was supposed to be part of it too... Fire...

Feeds return and the ladies are going back to other things... Diane says thanks for asking though I wish others would do the same... She then joins Nak and says I'm not in an alliance with Jast... If that gets me kicked out of here I'm going to be pissed... James joins and they start talking about it the two nominees are scared to go anywhere in the house... They start talking about BS allinaces...

James is very tired. He's talking about he got no sleep and is malnurished.

Nak is out on the red couch also looking very tired.

Dani seems very tired also.

9:29BBT

James said he had a bad allergy that turned into Bronchitis once.

Diane walks through and just waves after Erika says good morning to her.

9:37 Diane talking about Howie walking back and forth last night checking to see if everyone is asleep and then says that Jase called Nak out last night...

For whatever reason my quad cam has stopped working... Can't get it to work with reloader or realplayer... Cam one is still outside and James, Nak, Diane, and Erkia are talking about music...

Cam two is the same back yard conversation...

Cam three is the same... They are now talking about Kaysar having a girlfriend and how the internet is going nuts over that...

Cam 4 is the same and talk has turned to Dianes toes...

9:45 BBT Fire...

9:46 BBT feeds are back the convo outside is now about modeling... James says that coffee and protien shack is nasty... From 1:30 - 2:00 I had a breakdown in the DR...

9:47 BBT fire again for a second... Talk is about how much pressure there is this week...

9:55 BBT James is saying that Boogie says he isn't going to put his mic on until he talks with the phys... He then says well what's cheaper a $ 20.00 badmitten set or whatever the Doctor charges?

9:59 BBT Fire... 10:01 BBT feeds return to George cooking and Dr. Will washing dishes in the kitchen...

10:03 BBT Quad Cam is back... Two feeds on empty diningroom other two are on George cooking... BB voice... Geroge please go to the diary room... Danielle says gawd don't ya'll see miss thang wants to go to the DR? Diane says yes I want to go in so I can go back to sleep... Talk then turns to people not wanting noise while their babies are sleeping...

All four cams are on the bathroom where Erika and Danielle are doing ADL's... Erika whispers something about does she know and Danielle says Kaysar said he was going to talk to her... They leave the bathroom and go back to the kitchen...

Erika/Danielle whispering was if anyone had told Nakomis yet... (sounds like the house has settled finally on Nak leaving)

10:09 BBT feeds are on the BY where Nak is talking about a Rottie that was a stray that had a broken back and them saving it... Said the vet told them the dog wouldn't live over three months and the dog lived for three years...

Mike is going around the house looking for a pair of orange shorts that are missing... goes to BY asking James/Diane/Nak... James thinks they may have gotten mixed up with some competition clothes that were taken to the storage room the other day, says to check with George who took them...

Will leaves, and Nak tells James/Diane a story about a dog she had that had medical problems, broken back or something, back legs stopped working, vet gave them a 'wheelchair' for the back legs... they spent $2000 on him, after 1 year he was doing good, 'and we just let it ride'

(pause)

Diane: are people getting hussled this morning too? Which is stupid

J: I would hope it isn't happening

D: I wouldn't let it happen to me

J: thing is, this is just two nominations... obviously it matters more to you two... stupid nominations... either way I hope these are relationships that continue outside the house...

D/N: yea, we don't hold grudges

(have to leave to take son for physical... will be back in a couple hours)

James talking to Nak and Diane about the nominations being stupid and says that either way he hopes they can continue their relationships outside the house... Nak says that they don't hold grudges...

10:18 BBT feeds on the kitchen... Danielle talking about feeling she needs to cook... Talk is about putting chesse on everything...

George is out of the DR and they now call James...

10:24 BBT the girls are outside bitching about George using a fork on the non stick pan and cutting potatos on the dining room table without washing them... Danielle says she will cook tonight...

10:33 BBT Talk is in the BY about rats and lizards that Nak saw while in Mexico...

(we are going to Mexico on a cruise in November and I will freak if I see a rat LOL)

BB called Danielle to the DR...

10:43 BBT Marcellas is up and doing ADL's...

10:49 BBT Two feeds on fire and two on someone working out in the gym... Can't really tell who it is because you can't see them, but you can hear them grunting...

11:00 BBT BB voice says Good Morning Houseguests it's time to get up for the day...

11:01 BBT Diane and Nak in the BY on the sofa talking about people not getting up to vote...

11:09 BBT all feeds in the BY where James, Danielle, and Nak are talking about how BB doesn't jump start any acting careers...

11:15 BBT and I have no clue what is going on with the quad cam... It's out again... All four feeds are on the BY... Still small talk... Nothing really going on... They are just waiting to go vote...

11:50 BBT and still nothing going on... James, Danielle, Nak, Janelle, Marcellas, and Diane are all outside just talking about nothing... Movies seems to be the talk of the moment...

In reading the recap from last night, I noticed a 2 hour gap where no one posted the big arguement that happened, so here it is.

Kay got really angry in the HOH room, Marcelles said that he would think about voting out Diane...After talking to Marcelles in the hammock, Erica told Kay that she didn't think that Marcelles would change his mind. Again Kay got really angry, and asked Howie and Jan if they were ready to take on the whole house? They said yes, so Kay went outside to confront Marcelles. James was outside with Marcelles, Danielle and Erica when Kay came outside. Marcelles told Kay that he would be voting out Nakomis and that it was his final decision. Kay then threatened Marcelles into voting his way. This prompted a huge yelling match between Kay, Marcelles and James. At one point Marcelles, who was standing, got into Jame's face, who was sitting. James told Marcelles to get out of his face, and stood up and looked like he was going to lay marcelles out. Kay kinda got in the middle, and they both backed off. As the arguement kept going, James told Kay to leave because it was getting to heated. Once that happened, James and Marcelles settled down and had a better conversation about the whole thing. James agreed that it was stupid nominations, and told Marcelles he understood that he didn't want to clean up Kay's mess.......Kay told Erica and everyone else that since they didn't have the votes that they were going to make it unanomous to kick out Nakomis......that pretty much gets you caught up.

Marc, Nak, Boogie in the by talking about a song game. Song of the Day

B:i want to rock n roll...kiss

marc: and the beat goes on ...the whispers

B: beat it ..Michael Jackson

?: Cenipede...ruby jackson

B: alright...janet jackson

M: alright now...cream

B: the kids are all right...the who

M: the kids in america...?

song from the group, song from someone with that name or a song with a word from the title

B: men in black ..will smith

M: in a big country...big country

one more chance...vicoria

Nak please come to the diary

The game continues.

2 feeds on Marc, 2 on the red couch in by

Plane

B: (to Plane?)save us, send a ladder down

and singing....fireeeeeeeeeeeeee

back

Dani in the game now

D:True blue ...madonna

B: like a prayer.. madonna

Kaysar please come to the diary room

Boogie: and please find my motherfriggin shorts.

fire/back.....lots of singing bits of the songs

the game goes on...dani marc and boog playing, nak and diane watching

its a cool game

name a song and the artist

next person has to take one word out of song title or artist name and go with it to another song title and artist

they were doing good at not singing so we could watch but now we have fire for some reason

this is that game that marc plays with his real life friends

they text back and forth to each other all over town

guess theres like 20 ppl involved in it in life

feeds back for a second, boog singing youre my superstar and back to fire

feeds on the kitchen ...

Will saying he heard the crickets last night.

Will: what is up with that lady in the Dr trying to push us to say things we dont want to say

and fire

switch to Jase and Kay in the BY

Talking about HOH blog. Jase was crying when typing his to Heidi.

Kaysar please change your batteries.

Back to the kitchen.

diane in kitchen talking about her refrigerator at home and how it is crystal clean....

ed...is she homeless or not? are the hg's catching her slip ups?

one minute she lives in her car and told kay last night that if she leaves now she will have to leave la as she had no money ....

and fire.......

James and Erika cooking she says you have to burn it a little for it to be cooked.

Erika takes over the cooking and James goes to play dunk the pingpong ball in a brass container set on top of the memory wall.

George up to his old tricks. He's making a hat, using aluminum foil. Diane cleaning a drawer from the fridge.

All feeds to the by..Nak, Dani, Boogie talking on the red couch.

Will, Erika, George, Howie sitting at the table

Will gets a kiss on the cheeck from Howie.

W: I am being sexually harrassed.

H: at least your skalker is good looking.

George making a jedi training hat...the force will not penatrate this.

H to CG: I think your new name should be chicken snores.

During what is possibly the most boring day ever in the BB house, the hamsters are rarely talking.

1:45 p.m. Hamster time

Most of the houseguests are sitting around the table eating. Chicken George is making a hat out of aluminum foil.

Boogie, Will, Chicken George, Nakomis, and James are in the kitchen area/dining area together. Nakomis is silent. The guys are encouraging George to ask for something to be done away with. George says he thinks it is part of the show, at this point.

James: I say, F--- the show at this point.

Everyone goes outside after eating.

Erika is singing, but so far hasn't been called out for it by BB.

Will is answering Howie's questions about the perfect date. Will describes it, talking about the type of sex he would have, whether it would inclue sex or not, etc.

Archived