The live version of the feeds just went down for the season!

vannatc1

BUT before they went down did you hear the HG's speeches to us. (rolleyes)

We get this message now:

Thanks for watching this season of Big Brother Live Feeds

Enjoy continued access to the entire season's video archives, highlights & chat features.

Services & recurring charges end Oct 20th.

Well I guess that it. I was watching BBAD last night and usually you see a scroll that says join us next year blah blah but I didn't see that this year it was kinda like ok heres your commercial and in 10 mins its done mid conversation and that's all folks. I was hoping they would return BBAD to showtime next year the conversations were hard to follow and I was so sick of the commercials every 10 mins.

Well I guess that it. I was watching BBAD last night and usually you see a scroll that says join us next year blah blah but I didn't see that this year it was kinda like ok heres your commercial and in 10 mins its done mid conversation and that's all folks. I was hoping they would return BBAD to showtime next year the conversations were hard to follow and I was so sick of the commercials every 10 mins.

They have already said that BBAD will again be on TVGN next year. (BUT I'm actually happy about it since I get TVGN free and I don't want to have to pay for the feeds AND BBAD) I do hate all the commercials they have though. BUT I don't have internet in my bedroom of my house so I watch BBAD as I'm falling asleep.

Andy is such a tool. I could see him encouraging viewers to vote FOR someone, but that he's so downright afraid that Elissa might win America's Favorite is just pathetic. One would think that the $25,000 is coming out of his own pocket. ;)

But wait! He DID say that he was going to kill himself if Elissa won, so I suppose he has a lot on the line. Or maybe he's worried about the ramifications of Spencer defacating on the stage.....

Andy is such a tool. I could see him encouraging viewers to vote FOR someone, but that he's so downright afraid that Elissa might win America's Favorite is just pathetic. One would think that the $25,000 is coming out of his own pocket. ;)

But wait! He DID say that he was going to kill himself if Elissa won, so I suppose he has a lot on the line. Or maybe he's worried about the ramifications of Spencer defacating on the stage.....

If she wins I just want to check out their reactions. LOL if Spencer starts looking around or for Julie's shoes I am closing my eyes LOL. There is nothing else to do but laugh.