Saturday, July 21st - Live Feed & BBAD

duchmo

I agree... this week is over. Especially since Willie was the HoH's target and he's gone. Time to move onto next HoH, noms, etc.

I wouldn't even mind the cast not being told that they're not going to evict anyone else. Let them scheme, plot, align, etc. and then inform them during the live show. When people are po'd and/or happy that it was a freebie week... do an endurance comp. on Thurs. to see who wants to win this game!

(Just let us viewers know though. :D )

I was out last night but this is what I read:

7:00 PM When the feed come back we notice Willie is gone and that they already have had nominations. Jojo and Shane are nominated. We see Boogie and Frank in the HOH, Frank is upset that Ian and Jenn are just going to skate through this game and do nothing. Boogie was telling him to let it go, that they got out two members of Brittney’s team this week and he will have accomplished a lot.

Meanwhile Brittney was meeting with Jojo and Shane in the have not room. Jojo was upset because Jenn would not talk to her. Brittney said that they all were paying for Willie’s mistake. Jojo said FU Willie.

Finally at 8:49 we got an explanation: Jani and Boogie say they are giving a rundown of Willie's expulsion They say he: He threw pork rinds at Jani and told her to F off. Called her the "C" word. He kicked the HN door several times. He head butted Joe 4 times and was physically removed from the game.

I'm going to be out all day too so I'll miss the aftermath! ttyl. It should be interesting!

During a conversation someone said that he went to the DR on his own and didn't return. Don't see how there could be physical contact in the house against a player and BB not immediately going in to control the situation. But it is funny to hear that once Joe was locked in HoH he was saying he could take Willie. Hope they show some of this stuff and don't just give us a line of BS at the start of the show.

I was out last night but this is what I read:

7:00 PM When the feed come back we notice Willie is gone and that they already have had nominations. Jojo and Shane are nominated. We see Boogie and Frank in the HOH, Frank is upset that Ian and Jenn are just going to skate through this game and do nothing. Boogie was telling him to let it go, that they got out two members of Brittney’s team this week and he will have accomplished a lot.

Meanwhile Brittney was meeting with Jojo and Shane in the have not room. Jojo was upset because Jenn would not talk to her. Brittney said that they all were paying for Willie’s mistake. Jojo said FU Willie.

Finally at 8:49 we got an explanation: Jani and Boogie say they are giving a rundown of Willie's expulsion They say he: He threw pork rinds at Jani and told her to F off. Called her the "C" word. He kicked the HN door several times. He head butted Joe 4 times and was physically removed from the game.

I'm going to be out all day too so I'll miss the aftermath! ttyl. It should be interesting!

I heard that conversation at 8:49. I honestly thought they were joking about the headbutting part (I think they made that up.) They didn't sound serious to me at all.