Sunday 8/1 Show

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah pretty funny line by lane

the claws are out

while men just sit back n enjoy

Rachel: No one steals the attention from me and MY man.

(Okay, she didn't say that, but you know she wanted to.)

True.

Can't stand Matt how dare he say that Rachel and Brendon are indestructable since he had the chance to nom them and he didn't. I hate Matt.

You know Grodner was messing her panties when that fight was going on...RATINGS! :cheeseburger:

I saw Rachel lash out at Kristen in a phony acting way, Brendon defending Rachel's word in his pansy ass way and Hayden and Kristen defending themselves. Yep, that's what I saw.

That proves my point.

Enzo ass kissing :animated_rotfl:

Now I see why Kathy has been so close to Kristen. I was wondering how that happened.

Rachel got all pissed because Kathy hugged Kristen and hayden. Rachel is nothing but a jealous witch. They call themselves targets but they manage to cross all kinds of boundaries with the other hg week after week and come out unscathed.

Wow, Kristen came out of the HoH competition fight looking like a complete idiot. So did Rachel, but to a *much* lesser degree. At least Rachel & Hayden had coherent, somewhat snappy things to say. Kristen just got verbally beat down. Her best line was "Well you know what? I'm gonna stay here, and um... I'm gonna get you guys". I hope she never enters a rap battle. That was embarassing.

:queen::pooh:

Archived