Live Feed and BBAD 7/20

JFetch

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question about BBAD...

The show starts in 1/2 an hour...now, I've never watched BBAD so I don't know how it's shown so will they show highlights of all the drama throughout the day and tonight or are BBAD viewers just SOL?

Question about BBAD...

The show starts in 1/2 an hour...now, I've never watched BBAD so I don't know how it's shown so will they show highlights of all the drama throughout the day and tonight or are BBAD viewers just SOL?

no highlights. it's realtime.

Wow. I think that Kristen is the puppetmaster here. She is pretty much telling the shmoopies how to vote.

It's beautiful, right?

no highlights. it's realtime.

poor them :giggle:

BBAD - give them some booze and let them have at it. I want to see hair teeth and eyeballs flying. :bash: I hope they haven't calmed down yet.(Still laughing about shmoopies)

I have a feeling if R or B are booted (later) we'll see them sitting in the middle of an L.A. freeway eating sheep chit. News at 11!! Both are certitiable.

BBAD - give them some booze and let them have at it. I want to see hair teeth and eyeballs flying. :bash: I hope they haven't calmed down yet.(Still laughing about shmoopies)

I have a feeling if R or B are booted (later) we'll see them sitting in the middle of an L.A. freeway eating sheep chit. News at 11!! Both are certitiable.

I'm going to miss the fun. work tomorrow. Darn.

Rachel has a good point calling out all the couples to Matt. Why are her and Brendon a bigger threat than Haydon/Kristen, Matt/Ragan, or Britney/Monet? Unfortunately, she doesn't know all the other couples are being protected by the big hidden alliance.

Because the other couples CAN drift apart, or play separate games. B&R can't and won't. It's an easy choice that would not ruffle any feathers, whereas going after the other pairs would cause a poopstorm. Rachel's just too delusional for Matt to argue that point without it going in one ear and out the other.

omg.gif Please STFU and play the game and stop repeating all this bs.

BB has to kick out every hg who only wants to make it to the jury house. Really no one is there for the $500.000 who needs it. wacko.gif Rachel flip flopping from Matt to Monet is such a jabone.

Archived