Live Feed and BBAD 7/20

JFetch

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...this really could turn the tides to save Monet!

I'm not surprised this is happening...it was stupid of Matt to do in the 1st place, especially with the way people talk. Too bad though, I like Matt and want him to stay...:boat:

this moment reminds me of erica and janelle getting together

britney is milking this for all its worth :animated_rotfl:

Yup, Mensa Man did say that. Thought he has his bases covered. But, he didn't or doesn't know women very well. The girls will talk. :gossip:

Yeah, but isn't that his defense when Rachel confronts him. He could say that is what he was suppose to tell them and it was agreed upon.

Rachel; and Britney are becoming fast friends and this means no good times for us.

Rachel said that Matt is about to crap his pants now because he knows they are on to him now - Brit, Rach and Brendy on the hammock.

Yeah, but isn't that his defense when Rachel confronts him. He could say that is what he was suppose to tell them and it was agreed upon.

Rachel; and Britney are becoming fast friends and this means no good times for us.

Rachel said that Matt is about to crap his pants now because he knows they are on to him now - Brit, Rach and Brendy on the hammock.

:animated_scratchchin: Good point.

It was stupid of Rachel to tell Britney about Matt, I mean either way both B & R should know unless Brendon gets HOH, they are both targets no matter what.

The entire brigade promised them they weren't going to put them up next week. Of course that was a lie.

It was stupid of Rachel to tell Britney about Matt, I mean either way both B & R should know unless Brendon gets HOH, they are both targets no matter what.

Stupid is as stupid does. Her IQ is 44 double E.

:animated_scratchchin: Good point.

Even though Rachel in her heart of hearts knows they're all after her and Brendy she feels the need to get concrete evidence against someone to justify her thoughts. So, now IMO Rachel is stirring a pot for no reason. I think she won't be happy until she and Brit are friends. She'll secretly hope that Monet goes so she can have Brit all to herself.

I think it's going to be hard to convince Kathy now, she won't be happy she's losing Rachel to Brit.

Brendon said it will be hard to reverse Monet's eviction now.

OMG, Rachel must be the most stupid player in BB history.

But Rachel who likes to brag she knows all about BB should know the HOH is always going to be lied to, the only reason Hayden didnt get targeted after his HOH is because mostly everyone hated Annie. A blatant showmance (sorry Rachel says they are in a relationship, my bad) with two physically astute players will always be targeted imo.

OMG, Rachel is not going to confront Matt on this and they told Brit not to mention it. Bad move. Now I hope Monet stays and goes after Rachel next week. Rachel is scheming to keep Monet now. Brit says I know who will go up if we win and Brendan asks who. Brit wavers and does not say and Rach says, no don't tell us. FOOLS!

Brit is really pushing to keep Monet and she says if you call Matt out now that Monet will get the votes to stay. Brit is saying that Monet will not go after them and she wants to stay so bad. Brit's working magic and if they don't confront Matt now Monet has a chance to stay and that sucks.

the only hope is that one of them spill the beans to a brigade member and then go back and tell Matt.

Brit says Enzo will vote for Monet (he hehe). They are unaware of the brigade and that's the best part.

Ok what two poeple were her and Monet going to put up is Britney refering to?

She wouldn't say because I think she meant Rach and Bren. Stupid Rachel let her off the hook. I would have let her tell. Rachel believes everything she hears. I think her boobs are smarter than her.

Archived