rumors from house .. already

No. Ok, that's REALLY grasping for straws. Just because she has her hand closed? What would be the point of bringing the key along for the group photo- especially if she was just going to hide it in her hand?

I agree but found it interesting..... The cat toy things in the pic was interesting also. Nice pic. The pic tells a little by who is sitting by who .... kinda.... could be an indication of who is eye balling who with interest .. haha more straws but more info than we had yesterday.

Yeah- believe me- I'm grateful for ANY news or rumors. I feel like this is the longest week in my life. :D

I'm pulling big time for Ragan, but I noticed he's on the outskirts of the group photo. I hope that doesn't mean he's having a hard time fitting in.

No. Ok, that's REALLY grasping for straws. Just because she has her hand closed? What would be the point of bringing the key along for the group photo- especially if she was just going to hide it in her hand?

I totally agree with you! I've read this on other sites and just had to laugh. I know we're all antsy for BB to start (is this the longest week of everyone else's life, too? lol) but that's really reaching.

Nothing against you Twincity! I know that lots of people are talking about this.

it wouldn't be bb without rumors

keep them coming

I agree but found it interesting..... The cat toy things in the pic was interesting also. Nice pic. The pic tells a little by who is sitting by who .... kinda.... could be an indication of who is eye balling who with interest .. haha more straws but more info than we had yesterday.

I notice those things too and Annie is the only one with her shades on.

Kristen in between two guys...

Britney spread across them all in the center...

Matt looks like he is trying to squeeze in... (nice arm tats - woah didnt see those before)

Rachel and Monet kinda blend in... (I like Monet's bathing suit btw- best fashion sense perhaps?)

And who is Britney reaching for? Matt? And is that Enzo's hand on her leg? As well as Ragen's hand on Rachel's leg too... Hmmm...

Archived