7/23 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

Ragan asks Enzo what he's eating, he's telling them he's eating "something kind of like Dieteer cheese doodles"

Ragan: with a fork?

E:I don't wanna get my fingas dirty! ya know, with the powda and stuff?!

HGs are hoping for a "luxurious competition." Debate spawns as they wonder if it's too early for one yet.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4: 45 BBT Trivia.

Shortly before Matt was called to DR.

Lane Brit Ragan Kath and Hayden took their spots in the shade on the outside couches for the lockdown. Then the cams switched to Matt getting ready in his HOH

Feeds are back, Matt and Kristen and Ragen in Orange room, Kristen asked if someone wins the POV what does Matt want, and he says he wants Brendon up. and Brendon to go home. Kristen telling Matt he needs to talk to everyone. They are picking players for POV tomorrow. Matt says he doesnt want Rachel and Brendon even IN the POV. if it's HG's choice Matt is going to pick Kristen to play. Kristen says she doesnt want to see Andrew and Kathy up on the block so she will use it. and Matt says GREAT, perfect!

Kristen admitting she doesn't really like Rachel, Matt asks why does she even talk to her then? and she says well she's going to be in the house with me next week so...

8:05 PM BBT - Feeds back, Andrew in HN room reading. Enzo, Lane and Matt at table eating. Hayden, Kristen, Britney and milling around kitchen.

Britney hoping it's an Italian Mafia veto theme. Not sure if they picked players or not during Trivia.

Enzo talking about veto comp being a chain smoking endurance competition...something Kathy can win.

Rachel folding her clothes in the Sunset room and then we get WBRB.

(I'm off to bed, hope something good happens and someone catches it) :)

Lane and Matt in the HOH: When I saw Brendons name come up, then Rachels name then Britneys name. Shit how can this happen to us.

Ok Lane just said if he won it he would pull Andrew off. (I am now totally confused)

(Someone else help out)

The POV Players are Andrew, Matt, Kathy, Lane, Rachel, and Brendon ... for sure...

8:42 BBT Lane and Hatden are playing hit the Golf Ball at each other

Rachel is now using the eliptical machine now that it's fixed

Kathy talking with Brendon on the Back Patio

WBRB

Brittney, Ragan, and Brendon are in the Green Leaf Bedroom talking about the Baby food.

Brendon says weelll at least it's better than Pet Food (Ha Ha !!!)

Archived