7/18 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

Kathy and Rachel saying Britney is smart, playing the dumb blonde part. Saying she threw weiner comp and showed who she was in POV comp. Now Kathy saying she is not sure that Britney didn't kick Kathy in the head on purpose in that one comp(was an accident).Saying that Enzo, Brit and Mon got the same colors for the comp on purpose. Brendon just drew the wrong color bandana. Saying Enzo was complaining that the 2 other teams ganged up and that Enzo was out in the yard asking why they ganged up on them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:13 am BBT

Matt up and in the BY

M: Good morning America (walks over to turn the hose on) It's a good day to be put up on the block I think.... Good day indeed.

Goes back inside, heads into his bedroom.... flippin cameras change to sleeping HG's....

While Brendon and Rachel were fighting and making up in another bedroom Kristen and Andrew were plotting and Kristen said that no one knows about her alliance with Andrew, and that she did everything in her power to get Andrew off the block. I never knew those two were working together. Anyway, I couldn't hear much about what they were saying, except that they both want to win next weeks HOH, but I couldn't figure out who they were going to go after if they did.

10:05BBT

HG up for the day, Rachel on eliptical, Ragan/Brendon/Lane in kitchen, Monet/Britney on lounge, Kathy goes to feed fish, Andre in br, Matt in HOH bed.

Brendon saying he is sore from being in the stockade twice. Wonders why they were in it twice in 24 hours when they are only supposed to be in it once in 24 hours. Britney replies that they will probably do it at 11:30BBT so SHO2 will have something to watch.

Britney used to put 1/4 cup of sugar in one cup of coffee in the mornings.

(When will these people to learn to PICK THEIR DANG FEET UP!!! ouch that slapping hurts the ears)

Andrew shaving, Britney curling front of hair (back needs attention too, deary) Monet laying on couch in BR. Andrew puts on aftershave and Monet comments that its strong.

Britney remarks that Andrew is acting so weird. Britney leaves and Monet forgets to take her mic off when she goes into WC.

10:33BBT

Ragan says he is going to bed early Wednesday night to avoid the drama.

Rachel says to Ragan that its important that Matt thinks he is going up.

10:43 BBT

Matt tells Kathy in the HOH that its going to be a wild 4 days and he can't wait to stir up drama.

Matt has had a shooting pain in stomach all morning. Feels like he is going to thow up.

Lane/Matt on lounge:

House is quiet, the dinamics of the house changes when HG leave. Hope Annie is cool with them. Wanted to sabetage everything and didnt like guys, she was a goofy person.

Andrew on eliptical: Matt asks if he ever holds the hand thingys. Andrew says he does he is just pushing things today.

Matt remarks that Brendon was bitchy up there last night. Lane replies that he is in a hard situation. You were grumpy on slop.

11:00BBT WBRB

NM feeds back

11:02 Rachel please go to DR.

11:07BBT: Whisper, whisper (between Brendon, Monet, Britney) Whisper, whisper (between Lane and Matt)

(can't understand any of them)

11:25BBT

Rachel comes into BY and flops down on lounge. Asks Matt if he is ok with what ever decision she makes, he says yes.

Keep going to WBRB (getting my hopes up just to let me down again)

Rachel goes to cabana rm were Enzo and Hayden are, she is laughing and talking about drinking on The 4th of July. Saying things are crazy. She wishes them a good nap.

Matt tells Hayden and Enzo he is toasting Brendon and Rachel next week if he gets HOH.

HG say POV ceremony will be tomorrow. Enzo said it, Kathy says Britney told her.(oh please no!! do it today, the suspense is killing me)

(I have things to do, some one else take over for a while)

12:20 PM BBT - Britney and Monet tanning in the backyard. Telling America the things they always wondered when they watched the show. Backyards seems bigger on TV. House seems bigger on TV. Couch seems bigger on TV. Washer and dryer need an update. Bathroom situation, surprisingly, isn't so bad.

Britney: Do we enjoy the other HGs? No. Not really. I don't think I would talk to any of these people if I wasn't trapped in the house with them.

12:22 PM BBT - Britney: "People are stomachable for 3 hours a week. Try 24 hours a day."

Cabana Room - Matt, Enzo, Lane, Hayden and Rachel laying around, looking at the fish. 16 fish in the fish tank. Big blue fish is named Dinner. Hayden wishes there were eel. Kristen tasted the fish water and it tasted like fresh water.

Brendon joins them talking about the Tom's deodorant being hippie deodorant. Rachel says "You are in California" and Brendon says "not Northern California".

Matt: "How effectively do you think they test the challenges? Do you think they just taped someone up there and said yeah that works. Britney was not going anywhere! She looked like an alien."

And now they're all napping.

(oops - LoveSat caught this too!)

12:20 BBT

Britney and Monet were sunbathing in the backyard, asking/answering the questions they think the viewers want to know.

M: Do we enjoy the other houseguests?

M: No.

B: No not really. I don't think I would talk to any of these people if I wasn't trapped in the house with them.

M: Me either.

12:55

All feeds on Enzo and Britney on outdoor lounge. (Monet just went inside).

Current topics = special meats/fish Brit buys and golf (putting).

1:00 BBT

Enzo likens their group to a dysfunctional family. "We all need each other to surviVe but we also want to get rid of each other."

Second feed is on Ragan and Matt in their beds, with Heyden/Lane gathering up clothes. No talk.

Enzo and the girls love how upset Brenden is over his HaveNot situation. Enzo confirms that the two other teams double-teamed the group that lost the challenge. Brenden is laid out at the pool - getting called on for talking about production.

1:10 BBT

Rachael talking with Heyden in the Cabana room. She has asked if anybody is treating him differently now that he's not HOH. Oh yes, he says.

Rachael tells him that she has a really good strategy, and that her nom is going to shake up the group. That she'll see who goes where. (Same stuff she's told almost everyone by now.)

Heyden leaves to eat, then nap.

1:15

Kitchen activity - making fish sticks. Same characters plus Andrew.

Britney says for third time that she's going to take a shower.

Brenden complaining about the cot. Says he can take the cold, but not the cot.

Kathy is floating in the pool - where's she has been for at least 1/2 hour. Kirsten in pool now, too. No talk.

1:22

Brit has gathered up her supplies and moved them to the outdoor shower. Soapin' up on Feed 3.

Enzo has his bowl of ketchup, complimenting his wonderful lunch.

Ragan keeps him company at the table while Andrew fixes his own food. Heyden changes out the garbage can. (Andrew, take note!)

Youza - Rachael passes through all yellow and sparkly. Must have been a cover-up because she's now in the pool.

Brit approaches Kathy (now out of the pool). She asks K if she's worried about something. Kathy gives up nothing.

Rachael and Kristen whisper in the water. Boy talk.

1:45 BBT

Kristen telling Rachael that she was a pretty good kid in her youth. Never did much to cause any discipline. Then moves to the potential to hurt someone - I think based on her having someone at home and that they were just getting started when she came in here. She wishes she could have told him that her head would be "all over the place" and "to do his own thing."

Her biggest fear is people dissing her for what they see on the show.

Monet now taking her outside shower.

1:50

Back in the kitchen, Andrew is having hummus, explaining to Kathy that it's made from chickpeas. He then adds his standard complaint of such a limited menu for him.

1:55

Andrew tells Ragan and Kathy that he uses a computer dating services that are special for Jews. He finds it easier since he is so orthodox. One of the services (J-Date) had a problem with a thief who was targeting dates. He usually does a few dates in one day since his schedule is so limited. He actually flies to New York for some of them. Says he likes to go to shows and dine there.

Ragan asks if he has seen Grey Gardens. He hasn't, so Ragan goes on to tell the basic story. They go on to discuss other shows/musicals/movies.

Archived