Tuesday 7/28 Show

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't buy the Jesse lawsuit theory... Krista from season 2 sued and they settled out of court, and I just don't see them giving in to Jesse this way...

I don't buy the Jesse lawsuit theory... Krista from season 2 sued and they settled out of court, and I just don't see them giving in to Jesse this way...

why did she sue?

Because Justin got drunk and held a knife to her throat... They claimed it was a joke at the time, and Justin was kicked out of the house for it, but she sued after getting out of the house...

bb2_justin_knife.jpg

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*

OH MY GOD at 1:35pm bb time on Tuesday when Natalie and Lydia

were talking in the storage room Chima came in to get runners

and Lydia said all the boys got red and the girls got blue is it

gonna be boys against girls ?? I am thinking that it is

oh damn that may be it!

Because Justin got drunk and held a knife to her throat... They claimed it was a joke at the time, and Justin was kicked out of the house for it, but she sued after getting out of the house...

must watch season 2 on youtube! :shocking:

thats a good twist im trying to think how that would work, guys vs. girls... okay so lets say the announcement is made and by some weird planet alignment that resulted in pigs flying on thursday,BOOM! Jordan wins hoh, so she puts up 2 guys or one guy-one girl?

There's no lawsuit. You can bet the contract they had to sign to get in there covers CBS's ass, certainly after season 1. In the first season everyone was voted out by America. If Jessie didn't "expect the unexpected" then he is just a dumbass.

Jessie's probably only back because only a few people from prior seasons fit the "athlete" persona and most probably would not want to go back in. All-Stars cast members made more money. Everyone else that was tapped to represent the Athletes probably wanted more money than was offered. Or maybe he was the only one given a deal because he's Alison Grodner's personal "eye candy" candidate. Jessie is only in it for the exposure, a shot at the grand prize is probably just a bonus in his eyes.

Archived