Tuesday 7/28 Show

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's an episode like when they voted James back into the house! In this case, I hope Casey and he comes back with a vengence. I really would like them playing as singles but I'd be ok either way. Just start giving us a damn show! :animated_bouncy:

one thing i would say about jeff is he is very athletic . he look way better on the ropes then jessie as they swung.

they probably will have to bd him to get him out. i dont think it will be an easy out

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*

OH MY GOD at 1:35pm bb time on Tuesday when Natalie and Lydia

were talking in the storage room Chima came in to get runners

and Lydia said all the boys got red and the girls got blue is it

gonna be boys against girls ?? I am thinking that it is

It really doesn't make much of a difference if they end cliques or not. The alliances are set. Making it every man for them self will actually give the Jesse, Nat, Ronnie and Russ more power b/c they will be able to put up Jeff when they win HOH. Right now Jeff is the one benefiting most from this clique bullshit b/c he is in the athletes clique, but not aligned with net. Thats just my .02. I can't wait for them to end the cliques, but anyone who thinks it will take power away from the athletes is kidding themselves.

That may be partially true but at least they'll be able to be nominated.

well said

Horribly said....

Just kidding..

OH MY GOD at 1:35pm bb time on Tuesday when Natalie and Lydia

were talking in the storage room Chima came in to get runners

and Lydia said all the boys got red and the girls got blue is it

gonna be boys against girls ?? I am thinking that it is

I will almost put money on it, that that will NOT happen...

(though with casey leaving this week, there will be 5 boys/ 5 girls.. so they could do that.. BUT, then there would be 4 people save instead of just 2... So I HIGHLY doubt that... Actually, I know that wont happen)

Wasn't michele falling on her face in the pig sty muck just awesome? I cracked up.

i missed it i turned my head to type

i wish i still had my dvr

i do think the producers are scrambling to think of ways to keep jeff in the house

he has a huge following and if he goes the season would be a wash

i dont think they really care about jordan going

so if the twist isnt to breakup cliques i think it will be something to protect jeff

Yeah that was funny! What was funny also was when she asked Ronnie what he was looking at? :animated_rotfl:

If they go into Guy V. Girl cliques, then girls could only nomiate guys, and guys couldnt only nominate girls.. meaning 4 people would be save.... thats how I Know they wont do that..

Ok I think I understand what you're saying.

i do think the producers are scrambling to think of ways to keep jeff in the house

he has a huge following and if he goes the season would be a wash

i dont think they really care about jordan going

so if the twist isnt to breakup cliques i think it will be something to protect jeff

I hope so. If Jeff goes, it won't be worth watching the rest of the jerks just bully Jordan out then turn on each other, knowing one of them will win regardless.

I'm really excited about this announcement on Thursday but I thought I'd throw out a a HUGE what if scenario: what if there's no HOH competition and Jordan's automatically pointed HOH and one of the athletes have to join the offbeats clique OR what if the cliques are re-arranged? This could make an impact on the game as well as damage alliances.

Thoughts?

I'm really excited about this announcement on Thursday but I thought I'd throw out a a HUGE what if scenario: what if there's no HOH competition and Jordan's automatically pointed HOH

and one of the athletes have to join the offbeats clique OR what if the cliques are re-arranged? This could make an impact on the game as well as damage alliances.

Thoughts?

won't happen Jessie would grounds for another law suit!!! :animated_rotfl:

Seriously if jessie did have a pending lawsuit against CBS,BB,and it's producers,this was a terrible way to settle it,allowing him to return for this season.

One it is not fair to the other HG's this season, and actually might give them grounds to bring suit against the show this year IMO.

Either fight it in court, or settle it out of court with a finanical settlement if your lawyers are telling you he might have a case.

It would be very interesting to know if this RUMOUR is actually TRUE?

I know I said it on the first night...when all were wonder why he was brought back.....I sayed he cried and threatend a lawsuit cause America tossed him out not the players themselve and he probably cried fowl play. its not in the rules, etc etc.

So I think it is RUMOR of any lawsuit. Like others said, it would open up others to sue for same reason...

I know I said it on the first night...when all were wonder why he was brought back.....I sayed he cried and threatend a lawsuit cause America tossed him out not the players themselve and he probably cried fowl play. its not in the rules, etc etc.

So I think it is RUMOR of any lawsuit. Like others said, it would open up others to sue for same reason...

If that were so then all the hg's from BB8 could file lawsuits because they were evicted at the hands of America, especially Dustin. Not buying this theory.

Archived