Thursday, August 14th

CeCiMom

Well, is it a foregone conclusion that Libra is going home tonight? Or can all the hysteria and paranoia make a change in tonight's eviction?

Michelle has been running around the house paranoid about Dan. :rolleyes: April/HOllie have basically given up on saving Libra. Jerry has run his mouth all night about the Judas Dan.

It will be interesting to see how much more delusional this cast can get. (Didn't say entertaining or enjoyable... just :animated_scratchchin: interesting :lol: )

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was soooooo hoping Keesha was going to go not for my love of Libra but for the drama and great BBAD and TV it would of made. Ollie or Memphis I feel are going to win tonight which sucks because that means April and Ollie will be safe. Those 2 seem to have a halo over there head. SUCKS for me at least I don't like them. It would be amazing if Renny won!

Sam if Memphis wins Ollie and April are FAR from safe!

Unless things change radically this HOH will determine whose alliance will have the numbers.

If keesha,renny,memphis win, the semi floaters dan ,michelle will probably gravitate to them. If jerry ollie,april win Michelle will probably go with them,Dan might be the wild card and not go with them, I personally think he is DONE with them. Anyway you slice it whichever alliance wins tonight will have a huge advantage I think! This is maybe the most important HOH since the game began, if the lines in the sand remain the same?

As far as I can tell at this point it seems Michelle is still unware of the coup that april ,ollie,jerry tried to pull off.

Dan wouldn't confirm it was them, as libra gave him NO names. But she has to think it was them,even though she doesn't have proof.I hope she finds out they tried to run and end around play on her.

But she is probably too busy being paranoid about when BB is sending in the ALIENS, or IF they are already in the house! :animated_rotfl:

dan is done with april jerry ollie alliance

his casting vote to keep libra was his last chance to joined them

i dont see anyway he flops to them after tonights votes to keep keesha

dan tries to play bb honorable crap will cost him the game

i think it already has with him aligning with memphis

who no doubt in my mind would throw dan under bus in second

I honestly think Memphis and Dan have a real F2 alliance. Memphis is very careful not to defend Dan too much and to not in any way let anyone know they are aligned.

just my take on it.

Dan and Memphis have said they will only try to win if they are up against April, Ollie or Jerry in the final part of the comp. If Renny or Keesha are winning they will let them have it.

Memphis said he wants to win it next week.

Dan and Memphis have said they will only try to win if they are up against April, Ollie or Jerry in the final part of the comp.

these guys are idiots aside from endurance comp you cant turned it on and off to win comps

dan has been throwing

but memphis has been trying and just wasnt winning

i dont think you can just turn on winning comps like a light switch

maybe if you are zach yeah

but i dont see either as bright

Has anyone seen this poll -

CBS has quietly put up a poll question about the upcoming food comp.

08/14/08 01:03 AM

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/ (as posted)

Want to shake things up in the big brother house? Now's your chance. It's time for america's vote!

The next food competition will put half the houseguests on slop

I don't think memphis has been trying to win comps at all. Looks to me like he's be throwing them... didn't even try to win pov.

the hoh comps he has

the endurance comp he was trying and last one this past week he was

i vote lollipops

You know what annoys me most about the fact that the live eviction show is being pre-empted in central NY?

It's by a pre-season football game. Pre-season games don't get ratings!

Look, to show you how stupid it is, I am a Bills fan. My email is dabillsrgodsteam for god's sake. I have been following them since I was just a little kid. Even with all that being said I don't care about the pre-season Bills game tonight.

See, the problem is these stupid local networks give away their soul in the pre-season so that they can televise games in the regular season. They have requirements they must meet in these local markets and it's a shame that the viewers have no say in it. Then again, cable is a monopoly. I'm sorry, they will say that "hey there's satellite" but not everyone is in a place where they can get satellite so it's a monopoly whether they like to admit ir or not. They don't care about the viewers and they'll do whatever they want since we can't just up and stop paying them if we want television.

yeah preseason football suck

i am a big football fan and honestly i may watch first quarter and quit

coconut is tasty

but i think bb may get hard ones

i hate those

Archived