Thursday, August 14th

CeCiMom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One other point regarding Dan, if he is totally commited to his new alliance, he should expose the treachory of April,Ollie,and Jerry to Michelle.It would be risky and maybe put a huge target on his back,but he could show Michelle,that he was really looking out for her,and get her onhis/their side, for now.

He should sometime today go to Libra and say he has thought about it,and is ready to go, if in fact she reallyy has the 3 other votes, but he needs to be certain who they are, and be assured they are really voting that way,otherwise he won't take the risk.

Then tell Michelle, then vote to keep keesha,and stick it to them yet again!

Thereby destroying their secret little plot,and showing Michelle what she is really dealing with, regarding them.

Okay maybe it would put to big a target on him,( only if april,ollie,or jerry win HOH)but it would be entertaining TV! Plus I am thinking even if they win,they feel they have bigger fish to fry than dan, but maybe not after a second back stabbing? :animated_scratchchin:

the three person is quite obvious

Well in Michelles there is a boogie man around every corner mind, I'm not sure she has completely put that together.I mean her good /bad scenario ,she thinks she is breaking up an alliance between dan/libra ,by voting libra out.

uvp maybe it is obvious to you ,but I have my doubts whether it is obvious to Michele? :animated_rotfl:

There is chicken and turkey in Bologna,even if it is the feet, beaks,bones,eyes,ears ect.

If it was a choice between slop and bologna ,I bet both would opt for bologna even if it wasn't chicken,turkey or fish!

So I am home for lunch watching the feeds and Libra is in bed and Keesha is packing her suitcase and they are talking about children. Keesha is not ready yet and JJ is.

WHY AREN'T KEESHA AND LIBRA HELPING CLEAN THE HOUSE? hamster.gif

They already said that they refuse to clean up for the people who might be evicting them today. LOL

I voted for bologna.

As far as Dan exposing the plot to keep Libra... he already talked to Michelle about it, but they don't know whether or not Libra was saying she had the three votes as a ploy or whether or not it was true. Regardless... the plot is dead now.

April and Keesha are vegetarians... right? I think Keesha only eats fish.

April only eats chicken and turkey. Keesha only eats fish and chicken.

If that is the case then neither April or Keesha are vegetarians (vegetarians eat NO meat AT ALL.) Do they really go around calling themselves vegetarians? :bangin:

they are the special vegans

Marty and Hnybny ~ That reminds me of my best friend who happens to be Jewish. She has a Kosher kitchen and you know that means no pork but when we go out it's a Bacon Cheeseburger for her! She also cooks bacon and ribs on a barbecue grill outside....I guess in her mind that's o.k....(Reformed Take-Out Judaism) sort of like my "OOPSes" on Fridays during Lent. Not buying or cooking meat sounds like a great way to save on the grocery bill! A good juicy steak is reserved for special occasions for me! I'm a hamburger gal.

a tad :offtopic:

On that note my boyfriend's parents are Jehovah Witness and they sneak over for Christmas and all the holidays with us and their church people can't ever know. :lipsrsealed2:

Lol, Marty. I love how some members of those religions who don't believe in celebrating Christmas will accept Christmas gifts though, but not buy them for anyone.

My dh's stepmom is a JW and I had in-laws from my 1st marriage who belonged to a church that didn't celebrate Christmas, but they all gladly accept Christmas gifts.

Archived