How long do you think Eric will last?

Guest lizzie

How long do you think Eric will be in the BB house?  

1. 1. How long do you think Eric will be in the BB house?

• One to Two Weeks
    • Three to Four Weeks
    • Five to Six Weeks
    • More than Six Weeks

Guest lizzie

I've watched all of the episodes (minus 20 minutes on tonight's episode), and I just don't get why everyone seems to be ganging up on Kayer, Mike, and Janelle? Did I miss something really big? :?

By the way, I can't STAND Eric - even more after tonight! He's on a huge power trip and needs to be knocked back to earth soon!!!

AMEN!!! They are all Jealous. The girls are jealous of Jannell and Eric is sssssssooooooo jealous of Mike. Mike and Jan are all they talk about ALL day long! These two have not done anything to anyone as far as I can see.

Most everyone here are really good people... We all try to agree to disagree sometimes, doesn't make us like each other less if we do disagree... In fact for me it makes me like them more cause I know they are the kind of people I would hang around with in real life... Have fun posting!!!

Welcome to Mortys...happy posting and see you in the chat.

As for answering your question...check out the live feed update form. Its been going on from almost the first day of live feeds.

:? Yes, it must be extreme jealousy - did you notice when Kaysar confronted Ivette and Eric and asked them why they keep picking on Michael and Janelle, Ivette and Eric couldn't even articulate a reason! (Hey Eric - the answer was "I feel inadequate")

Those two are so terrible, I don't even know if I can watch the show again until they're both gone - no kidding - tonight's episode was totally traumatic :shock: