July 19th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Micheal got up... used the bathroom..comes out throws his towel on the chair in the corner (the one he uses to cover with when he does his business) heads back through the house.. back to the gold room... lays back down.

Eric goes back to the bedroom and makes his bed....

Meanwhile Rachel gets up puts her mic on. She leaves the bedroom, looks outside then goes to the bathroom....

Eric puts his shorts on. Checks himself out in the mirror, then puts a shirt on. Leaves the HOH room and heads downstairs. Rachel comes out of the bedroom and joins Eric in the kitchen.

They talk about someone (?) thinking about being the next out.. Rachel says it seems like they have separate things going on the three of them and the rest of them.. They talk about Kaysar... they wonder where he is, then continue in whispers. Eric says he told her (still dont know who?) to just relax, just relax.

Rachel goes back to the bathroom continues with her morning routine.

Eric is making coffee.

Rachel picks up the piles of towels in the bathroom. (including the one Micheal used to cover himself with when he peed. Ew) Rachel heads outside and starts some laundry. Then goes back to the bathroom. Eric comes in and they begin whispers.

Eric says that James thought Rachel and Howie were talking, and when they saw him they separated... It made James wonder. James is always...

Rachel says she would talk to him just like anyone.. and says it's just Howie. Eric says he feels like he can talk to Rachel. He doesn't think J thought anything was going on... Rachel says "Howie?" in a way that sounded like "yeah right, Howie?" (good cover)

Eric goes back to the kitchen... Rachel follows. Says Howie did tell her something says he said Kaysar said something to Howie bout somebody turning ppl against ppl. Eric tells her not to say anything to James about that.... She says she isn't worried about it....

and he's up! eric is up in br and seems to be brushing his teeth

eric went pee and is actually washing his hands! WTG Eric!!!!

eric is making the bed...

looks like rachel is up too now, do these two share the same internal alarm clock?

r goes to kitchen looks around then walks behind round table does something on wall and walks away

e is getting dressed

eric walking downstairs, r in bathroom doing morning ritual and putting on mic

e n r in kitchen

e - i couldn't sleep, i didn't go to bed timm 1;30

r - you shouldn't stay up that late

e - we were just shooting the breeze

e- jennifer said she wwas next

r what????

e - yeah i just told her to realax

r - she asked about alliances and i told her it's the three of them and all of us...

*** whispers***

e - the only one i talked about that conversation was april, i told her and i talked to her, said not to tell and told her she is in in no more jeopardy than the rest of us so just relax

r - thats right, thats right

e making coffee

r in bathroom again...

r - in bathroom picking up all of the hg towels off of the floor,*** didn't sarah do that yesterday, these ppl are slobs!***

e doing dishes *** seems like the ppl that wake first have to do the chores***

e whistling doing dishes still r went out to laundry and then back to bathroom and then e joined her in the br

e - james kinda thought what reason did you gouys have to talk,

r - i had to go to the bathroom

e - I'm just telling you

r - i mean honestly who gives a crap??? he's howie!

e - i know rachel i mean i'm just giving you a , i mean i feel like i can talk to you

e - and he said i know they don't have anything going on...

r - i heard about the short s*** and i just kinda

e- walked away quickly?

r - pretty much

e back in kitchen

r- ya know what he did tell me something tho, eating a bagle. he said K is telling me, how did he put it i can't remember kay said something to howie about something about someone drawing poeple to other people...i don't know i don't remember

e- i don't think it is you persay, i think howie is trying to t=stay friends with everyone, for personal reasons and strategic reasons, he is not stupid by any means of the imagination

r- yeah but that is what he told me...

e- if we don't get hoh I see me and kay going up, someone has to win that! someone needs to step up and win cuz if they don't we're screwed, well at least i am screwed...

r - really

e - is that a new bottle of dishsoap

r - no

e - i'd like to see someone other that you cuz i don't want them to think you are donminatiog...

e- i wasn't telling you that james thinks>>>>

(stupid phone, I missed some of that conversation)

Eric says to Rachel that he wasn't thinking James thought anything, says if this gets back to him I'm screwed. Rachel suggests talking to Howie about Kaysar. He thinks Howie is a nice guy. They both think Howie's gonna do what he's gonna do.

Last night apparently Eric told Jen there's such a long way to go we cant start worrying about..... (didn't continue that sentence)..

Rachel is making pancakes, offers Eric some who declines, says he wants to work out first.

Guest okw fan

7:19 am BBT

Rachel and Eric in kitchen. Eric looks tired.

R: don't you feel drained of energy every couple of days? E: that's how I felt yesterday.

R: feels warm in here. Are you warm? E: I don't care, I can go colder.

Rachel is eating pancakes and smoked bacon.

Rachel washing towels-there are none left and they did a big load last night.

Eric left kitchen. Looks like everyone else is still asleep.

sorry had to goto restroom

r- sorry kaysar

e- hahahahaha

r - he has had it easy tho

e- he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth

they continue to talk about how kay has it easy...

r- james will be mad that i am eating his turkey bacon, he will smell it and run

e- yeah i know

e - did you hear last night about jan?

r - hold on

e- something about a boyfriend

r - yeah i heard...

e- did you crack that open again *** re-finger***

r - i put another bandaid on it

e- ah ok

r- it is just in a bad place easy to bump it

r - how do we know she eveh has a bfriend?

e- there is a connection tho,

r - she is nuts for hanging out with him, she is alienating herself, she should just hang out and have fun...

they are talking about the money they will be getting and how it realls isn't that much

e- i never expected in a million years that i would get this close to ppl, i mean i never thought

r- i mean honestly i would love to be in the top 7, in the top nine, you can't control , i mean why stress

r-i mean who is talking to who i mean good God

e- i mean how do you know if they are telling the truth, someone camne to her and said they were gonna put up her and sarah,

just talking about all of the he said she said... it is too early in the game, just enjoy the time you have right now...

e- that is exactally right, just enjoy the game

r- shhhhhot i am falling apart, laughs, aaaaahhh! i forget the daily regimine

r- every couple of days we are drained of energy, isn't that weird...

r - i had a dream that i got a job in a factory

e- i had a dream that david letterman was interviewing me for a show

r- did you say yes

e- yeah

r - how fun! this is smoked bacon

then talking about how none has clean towels, no one seems to do any laundry *** ummmm sarah did a bunch yesterday***

rachel mowin down her food, they do a close up of her vitamins/pills

e - was in bathroom grunting and then you hear a big flush until his mic cuts out

e washed hands again! he is ona roll!!! good job!

r - something about someone getting fat

e- nah

r- just a little bit

talking about clothes being all over the place...

rachel talking about walking her dog

e- do you see yourself doing what you were doing when you get out

r yeah

r - but if i had to work at burger king i would, you know

e- yep i do

r- what about you, do you still think you'll be a paramedic

e- what do you think? duh! that is all i know how to do

they talk about handcreme

rachel goes out to do laundry, e just sitting there drinking his coffee...

(seems to be a pattern, girls do laundry guys eat and drink)

someone take over, i gotta get some stuff done around the house....

Eric is thinking about his actions the other night and Rachel tell them that there is nothing he can do about it now and Eric says I know. Eric says that he just dont want his kids to see it and it will probably air tonight

Guest okw fan

Rachel and Eric talking about votes for Mike. Could not hear the conversation, but then talking about Howie and how smart he is. Howie loves Janelle's body, Eric talks to Howie more than Rachel does. Eric is glad the veto comp went like it did, it was huge.

Talking about if Jan gets next HOH, she'll probably put up Eric and James. If Kayser gets it, it will be Ivette and ? (could not hear the name).

Rachel says she is ready to work out now that she has eaten. Eric says he already has.

Rachel says he loves her job. She is in the insurance business and gets great benefits. Rachel asks Eric if he'll still be a firefighter when he gets out and he said he couldn't do anything else.

Rachel outside, but the dryer, saying to herself "sure, I'll fold the laundry".

Guest okw fan

7:52 am BBT

Eric and Rach sitting outside talking. Eric took a 2 1/2 hr nap yeterday. Everybody is tired- it's stress coming out. Eric says his rash is better.

Talking about Mike. He alienated himself. If he stayed smart and apologized to everyone before all this happened, he might not be where he is and maybe Janelle would be leaving, but he didn't. Eric says he's stupid.

Eric says he has 2 more days of HOH and he is ready to give it up. Rachel would like to sleep in a big bed by herself again. Eric says he isn't keeping it private but he's married so it wouldn't work for him. (sleeping with someone).

Eric told Rachel she could come to visit him in Vegas. She would have her own room and bathroom. She also wants to go to Miami to see Jan and Ivette. Howie lives 10 min from Eric's in-laws, in Boca. Both say they want to go out with Howie. Saying he can't act like he is-it's got to be how he really is.

Guest okw fan

8:05 am BBT

Eric working out.

Rachel says that BB took some of the beach towels. They only have half of what they used to have.

Rachel doing laundry.

Other HG are starting to stir, but nobody else is up.

She fed the fish and cleaned up the kitchen. ***does anyone else clean or do laundry?*** Seems like she is always doing it.

Guest cdmon

eric is putting a band aid on his finger...not sure what happen.

rachel is still cooking...making pancakes..mickey mouse pancakes