July 19th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest angelich

Janelle talking about the relationship that she and her bf had... they never saw each other... the last time she saw him was like 2 months ago

Everyone is having bf/relationship problems tonight. Jenn (bf of 7 years won't propose, she's not sure what to do), April and Maggie missing their others, Cappy missing his wife, Janelle and her bf

ok now I swear I'm done for the night

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April is telling jenny if she hears anything not to tell anybody.

About the Micheal incident Jenny says that when people really hate someone "they hear what they want to hear".

Kay jokingly gives an insult to Eric (didn't here exactly what was said), and Eric say's something to the effect of "while at least I clean up after myself". Kay argues that he always does his dishes, the group in the kitchen disagree.....This whole conversation was done in a very light matter, this wasn't a fierce arguement.

Multiple cutaways to Fishes as Eric tells a boring story of his move from Boston to Las Vegas.

Ivette is listening like this is some sort of incredible story.

Eric took a pay cut from $65,000 (with overtime) to $48,000 to go work in Las Vegas.

Jenny says once Janelle and Mike are gone "everything is gonna change"

April is telling Jenny that she tried to get the info about Jenny from Maggie. About the wall Jenny said "I swear to God he did not hit the wall"

Jenny saying it was Yvette who misunderstood her and she's so stubborn and once she get's something in her mind it won't change.

"I've don little or none at all" Jenny on strategizing.

April said it ..She thinks Eric and Maggie know each other because she did her ER in Boston and Eric was a firefighter in Boston...."she's a good listener"

April about Maggie.."she's constantly talking stategy"

"she's acts like she knows nothing but she knows a lot" April is saying about Maggie

April if I hear things I just keep them in my head. She tells jenny that she is the only one she shares info with.

"Yvette said the first of the ten" Jenny is saying Yvette said about her.

April is doing the fly under the radar talk with Jenny now. "I'm a social butterfly and so are you"

James just asked Sarah about the guy she's dating back home.

Sarah said she's not dating anyone right now.

(Hmmmm. I thought CBS wants us to believe the two of them are a couple!)

Yikes.... they just went to Fishes Again!!!!

Sarah and Jenny are going to be the first two put up when the rest are gone according to Jenny "that's what I heard" she feels if she goes against Sarah she will be evicted...

Beau gossiping about Janele's breakup jenny saying "it's no big deal they were only dating for four months"

Beau~"still"

Janelle is popping her zits with a nice view of it from the mirror cam.

James just asked Sarah about the guy she's dating back home.

Sarah said she's not dating anyone right now.

(Hmmmm.  I thought CBS wants us to believe the two of them are a couple!)

Yikes.... they just went to Fishes Again!!!!

(This was done in a joking matter, because they thought Mike and Jan were listening)

April is saying what's going to hurt her in the long run is that she's such "friendly person"

she goes on to say "James puts people down" to Beau.

(After she warned Jenny not to say things to people)

Beau talking about loving people in only two weeks he says "they did a good job in casting people" LMAO

James and Rachel discussing the game. Can't believe 10 million people watched them on Thursday. Trying to guess what will happen - James tries to sound like he knows so much about the game, actually he sounds like an idiot making up details

Howie and Mike talking about boxing and Kaysar looking really bored.

cameras are really bouncing around tonight..we're back at the mirror with Janelle still working on those zits

Kaysar "we're trying to play a game here and things are getting fucked up" he tells mike his actions are not helping.

Asks about what's going on with Janelle. Mike says "we're just hanging out" he has no one else to hang out with except Howie.

Kaysar is saying he needs to try to save her after he's gone and then he will be next.

I've got the shittiest treatment of anyone in this house" says Mike he says he was trying to be nice to the girls and the guys and all of a sudden "everyone hates me" Kaysar agrees.

Mike says "Mr Midget" decides he was a threat and nominates him.

Miss Coffee server thinks she' "queen of Sheeba" (talking about Yvette)

Howie joins in and all talk between karsar stops.

Kaysar Bday is Aug 10th and Howie says someone's is Aug 9th.

Mike starts talking again about being hated.

Janelle has joined em.

Mike say this isn't a game of Survival of the fittest but the "survival of the weakest' complaining about "not being fair".

was gonna start to complaing more "nevermind I'll just keep it to myself"......"it's just a game"

He tells the he hopes they all win and split it 4 ways.

All laugh.