Thursday, March 20th

Fatcat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! James and Chelsia that's great... :hurray:

I can't wait for BBAD tonight James thought he was the big man when he was HOH let him sh!t his pants until veto time. Ryan is lucky to still be in the game I don't think he's smart enough to win it. Josh I can't stand he's no threat to anyone with if numbers on his side go down. Sharon needs to ride some ones coat tails to stay in since she's useless.

Chelsia I agree 200% skank skank skank....... even if she's out and gets Nattys vote she'll still do it with Matty and anyone else. I hope her parents give it to her good when she gets home.

Well we know ED is hosting the P.O.V and last season when Janelle hosted the P.O.V it was late at night. THe houseguest are talking about what they will be wearing and Josh is already getting dressed for it.

I know that I'm in the minority but I will miss James when he gets evicted (again). He is pretty disgusting but he's like a train wreck--I've got to see what he is going to do/say next. He brings an element of drama to the game and I think that freaks are pretty interesting to watch because some of the things that he does are so shocking!!! My favorite thing is when he was naked in the back yard and he did his "little" trick! I couldn't stop laughing--I thought it was hilarious (not to mention IMPRESSIVE).

I know that I'm in the minority but I will miss James when he gets evicted (again). He is pretty disgusting but he's like a train wreck--I've got to see what he is going to do/say next. He brings an element of drama to the game and I think that freaks are pretty interesting to watch because some of the things that he does are so shocking!!! My favorite thing is when he was naked in the back yard and he did his "little" trick! I couldn't stop laughing--I thought it was hilarious (not to mention IMPRESSIVE).

Hopfully we won't see anything like that in Big Brother next season. I think they have plenty of other smut reality shows on TV were people that like that kind of stuff can go.

Is anyone pissed about the HG whispering on BBAD and internet feeds? How do they expect us to hear the HG and what's being said? I watch BBAD and am online reading the feed updates (I didn't get the internet feeds.)

On the shows that air for free 3 days a week you hear everything or BB has it written on screen. A lot of people around the country are paying to have BBAD, the Feeds or both and the HG whisper a lot you miss what they're saying or they move around a lot so you hear clothes or blankets swooshing in the mic and nothing they've said.

WTF, we could be missing some good sh!t (maybe not but LOL) it annoys me to no end. If they want us to watch it

(of course they want us to watch it) and pay for it why don't they fix it.

Have the HG talk into the mic if they're gonna or need to whisper it's not like other HG would hear them. It really gets on my nerves to put it lightly because it happens a lot.

Archived