Thursday, March 20th

Fatcat

thanks! but isn't it the HOH and the 2 nominees picking the players for the POV? if that's the case then Adam can pick Sheila, Josh pick Ryan, and Sharon pick Natalie, having both James and Chelsia sitting out... maybe i'm mistaken with how they pick players for the POV...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah...but freefall...they don't always get their own choice...they pull balls and it will say a players name on it or it will say houseguests choice ...so they could still end up with James or Chelsia playing...

That used to be the way the Veto picks went, freefall. They changed it in...what Season 6? All Stars? I don't remember, but I know it changed to cut down on the "backdooring". IOW to give everyone a fair shot of competing in the veto. Like Matt last week should have won veto, roofer that he is, and saved his own butt.

james being the best comp player there by far

i expect him to hands pov easy

bb will no doubt make a comp to suit his strength

i myself wouldnt have put james straight up

Just a hypothetical that would never happen, but what would you guys do if James got voted out again next week, and then BB did something to get him back in the house again?

Just a hypothetical that would never happen, but what would you guys do if James got voted out again next week, and then BB did something to get him back in the house again?

You should be shot for even suggesting such a thing! <_<;)

I'd accept once and for all that BB is fixed and scripted just like so many have been saying ....there's still like 20% of me holding out that says BB isn't completely rigged. :closedeyes:

I'm sure it is rigged to some degree. You can tell from the DR sessions that they are told certain things to do and not do.

Does anyone know exactly what the event was last night. They are not really talking about it much. Do you think, they were told not to?

Prizes have been mentioned but who won what??

I would cancell my feeds and my BBAD and be done with his season!

If that happened Xal, then I will admit the fix. BB did all it could do to get Matt to win the Veto. He's a roofers for cripes' sake, he just was way too cocky. BB can fix the game, but it can't fix stupid.

I've always believed that the grab bag of balls was fixed and only a few people had the chance to play. I thought I remember Danielle in AllStars demanding to see her pingpong ball and they wouldn't.

i dont think pov was made for matt

more so the lighter hg

ryan was at a disadvantage from the get go

well as far as Sheila and Josh being the most sneaky, well yeah, but they really are not the strongest, so putting them up is a waste for now any way, get the real players out first, Get rid of James, Chelseia and hello Sharon, she is gonna coast thru with her blue blankie for Gods sake, laughing that stupid laugh all the way, Josh and Sheila have burned too many candles at both end already to go much further, but I would keep them for votes for a minute,lol

ps, Adam is not sooo bright himself, he is waay too easily led by his boys, grow some cajones dude,lol

I agree with Fatcat Josh and Sharon are not the strongest and should be put up only if James or Chelsia is pulled off with a veto, who else would pull one of them off? (no one I bet) But if one does get off the block then put Sharon or Josh up. I would love to see all four of them sweat it out on the block.

Natty and Adam made a stupid move voting James back in.

Hopefully Ryan isn't fooling them and they aren't really trusting him. And why on earth Natty or Adam never question Ryan when he mentions putting Sheila up I would ask him "1 why would we put up one of our own? 2 why would you suggest that and lower our numbers? 3 who's side are you on?" can they be so blind and not see Ryan is not 100% with them.

I stayed up and watched some of BAD last night. It was funny to see James and Josh going to Adam and throw people from their alliance under the bus!

Chelsia cracked me up.....brushing lint off Adam's clothes.....oh! Did anyone besides me hear her tell Adam that she had an ex boy friend that had a hooded penis???? :animated_rotfl: What does that matter? I'd love for Adam the get a favor from Chelsia and then him put her on the block!

I'd like to see James and Chelsia on the block and if James wins POV......then Josh goes up......I'd like to see Chelsia go before Josh, as much as I hate Josh.....James and Chelsia has to be broken up! I can't stand to see those two together! sick0025.gif

:pixiedust:

Hopefully Ryan isn't fooling them and they aren't really trusting him. And why on earth Natty or Adam never question Ryan when he mentions putting Sheila up I would ask him "1 why would we put up one of our own? 2 why would you suggest that and lower our numbers? 3 who's side are you on?" can they be so blind and not see Ryan is not 100% with them.

Ryan and Nat were the last ones to talk to Adam about putting up 2 from the other side...both really stressed how "dum" it would be to put up Sheila...so there's a good chance that he will now put up any of J/C/J/S. Ryan seems like he's tight with Adam and Nat, tighter with them than anyone else...maybe not 100%...but is anybody in this game ever 100% with anyone else? Fool (Natalie w/Matt) if they are.

I think it is time for the split to be removed and I would make a side deal with Sharon and Josh and Ryan and get rid of the rest of them. The back and forth thing has got to quit. Look how well it worked for Dick and Danielle when they teamed with Eric and Jessica and no one knew about it. Adam needs to play for himself and get Sheila, Natalie, James and Chelsia out of there.

I'm not sure about this till death do us part meaning something or not with one set of partners being together at the end. If true Adam needs Sheila, I think he has her back he's just not saying. Maybe splitting them is a BB twist seeing if the HG are smart enough to fight hard and stick together until the end and try to breaking up all the others until they're the final two.

Josh wants Sheila put and Ryan went to Adam quick to mentioned it. Sheila caught Chelsia's plan switching sides (and Natty still called her a good girl and stuck up for her) and voted Matty so either it's 3-3 with James the evicting vote or Matty staying.

Ryan wronged a lot of people so he should think about who throws under the bus. Ryan needs to forget about Sheilas not voting for him and see why she didn't. Grow up Ryan!

It was a very smart move to nominate Chelsia and James, as they are a strong couple (just like Nat & Matt); however, it is horribly stupid for Shelia to be picking fights with Adam. Everyone would vote for Shelia to be evicted if she is the replacement nom. I'm keeping my fingers crossed james wins veto and it's between Chelsia and Shelia.

It was funny for Chelsia to say she would go to sequester and F*ck Matt just sp she can get Nat's vote. It's funny because it's true.

Archived