Thursday, March 20th

Fatcat

yeah, well Ryan keeps tyrin to squeeze Sheila in there,lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not count on what they say now either because they will change till right down to the wire, it is a toss up

well may he RIP all by himself on his b-day, whaaaaa, i got nothin for him,lol

Well they sure are doin a lot of whispering and talkin game, but then this crew always does that and then never does what they say,lol

I think I finally figured out what the deal is this season that's got me sort of irritated with things. It seems to me that the players in general this time are more REactive than PROactive. Instead of doing what's best to get themselves ahead, they're playing the payback game. What's the deal with that? Immaturity? No offense to all you 20somethings out there, but I know for me and the people I know, we were more stupid in our 20s than even in our teens. Seems that in the 20s, a person thinks they know so much and that is where they go wrong.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me, but it seems this way to me.

It would be great to see Natalie put James and Chelsia up on the block. It would split the only remaining couple and the little group up for once and for all. Unfortunately that leaves Josh a loose cannon and vengeful and that putz Ryan. The ideal scenario is that there is a Hudson River Virus, they all get it and the show ends with no winner on Sunday.

Dear Adam,

Please put up Josh and Chelsia. Then if one of them wins POV, plan on backdooring James. He said he does not like it, but it was he that won and used POV and backdoored Matt. These people are not your friends. They realize you are playing the floating game. Josh starts and pushes lies, and then Chelsia, Sharon and James backs them up. If Josh was gone, the others would have to play the dirty little game themselves. As far as Ryan goes, use him on your side, same with Natalie. If you make it to the end, remind the others that you came in this house and was paired with someone that didn't like you, when everyone else was working in pairs, you had to work alone. You played the game the way you had to, to be able to make it to the end. PS: Please keep your dingy dong to your self, and show some self control.

Your maybe friend, your Balls

Josh and James need to go. Chelsia is a puppet, not a master. THEN ditch her big flat ass.

Agreed! I flippin' hate that clique. I think James is the master in that whole thing... he needs to go then they got nothing. Josh will then probably flip knowing he has nothing and then they can go after chelsia. :animated_bouncy:

James or Chelsia MUST go this week. It's getting too close to the end to allow Dick and Danielle...I mean James and Chelsia, to continue to stay in the house.

How many times did I say that last year but no one did anything about it and they ended up winning?

If you put up Chelsia and Josh, James can win PoV and take off Chelsia. Now you STILL have the strongest alliance, BY FAR, in the BB house.

James and Chelsia need to go up together, that way you can INSURE you get rid of one of them.

I'll repeat the lesson I have said time and time again, especially last year. You do NOT keep verified couples in the BB house. You do not keep verified couples in the BB house. You do not keep verified couples in the BB house.

As long as you continue to keep those two in the house together you always insure if James wins HoH OR if Chelsia wins HoH, James is basically STILL the HoH.

One. Must. Go.

Preferably James.

As of last night Xal, you're getting your wish. ;) Guess we'll have to see if that lasts throughout the day.

Amen Xal!!

As of last night the plan was to put up both James and Chelsia so I can only hope that Adam sticks with the original plan. Following this, we just need to hope that James doesn't win the P.O.V.

Regardless if Chelsia won it and whoever Adam decided to be her replacement, they would still have the votes on the other side to evict James.

It is going to be great to see James and Chelsia campaign against each other. James was already trying to throw Chelsia under the bus last night.

As of last night the plan was to put up both James and Chelsia so I can only hope that Adam sticks with the original plan. Following this, we just need to hope that James doesn't win the P.O.V.

Regardless if Chelsia won it and whoever Adam decided to be her replacement, they would still have the votes on the other side to evict James.

I think Adam will stick with the plan...except I'd much prefer Josh to be on the block and sweating all week long...that'd be sweet!

If Chels were to win pov...she could take James off. It would not surprise me if she did even though they've said they're playing solo now. Josh would probably go up in his place and could very well get voted out. Stranger things have happened in bb...and with producers help of getting the love birds to the end...ya never know. :animated_scratchchin:

If Adam wants to get rid of James, why did he vote him back in? Adam needs to nominate Josh and Shelia, as they are the two biggest schemers in the house. Between the two, they have alliances with EVERYONE!!!

hey guys! been reading the updates for a couple of seasons now but first time posting... just thinking about Adam's nominations... if their alliance wants James gone for sure, why not put up Sharon and Josh on the block... then tell Sharon and Josh that James is the target, not either one of them... all they have to do is pick Ryan and Natalie for the POV, Adam picks Sheila, and whoever wins takes off either Sharon or Josh, and James get backdoored again... threaten S/J that if they mess up with this plan one of them is the one going home... it will also create animosity between S/J and C/J, effectively breaking up that alliance... just my 2 cents...

They'll only be one person sitting out for PoV this week. Chances are high that James will be playing for PoV and if Sharon and Josh are on the block he wont take one of them off so Adam can put Chelsia on as a replacement.

Welcome to Morty

Archived