Michael and Janelle

big mama

This has been going on since they were put on the block together... I really do believe that I heard Janelle whisper to him I love you Michael on the first night they were put up... Thanks for the pictures Laggie and posting them here... I posted in the updates when it all started...

Thank you thank you... :) I know it's been going on........ but this is the first true lip on lip action from them they anyone has seen on feeds. I am just glad I was on today. lol

You're so right Laggie it is the first that we have seen when they aren't under the covers... Once again thanks for posting it!!!

im getting tired of the Michael & Janelle show, they need to show other cams.

I know what you mean i turned it off. Maybe this was the air time he was talking about??

where's the who cares option ;)

awwwwwwwww come on at least it better then listening to Ivette yappin or crappy yellin at people........ some light moaning is called for I think ROFL... Hell........ we are talking Janelle...... HEAVY moaning.

the Frankfort airport, she said in January...That can't go over everyone's head...that's TOOO COINCIDENTAL....something is very (un)fishy here... especially after reading about Mikes bio from

http://www.michaeldonnellan.com/bio.html

where he indicates not only his fluency with Arabic and his mother tongue Italian, and Greek with English coming in a distant third but also his international flavor and intrigue with all things Islamic.

Just where does Jenelle fit into this jet setting phase and what about the other HG's? Are they simply stay at homes?

Right thanks for that quote and the pics show me we have

Janelle Perzina Miss Minnesota in Mikes Arms...so yes it does tie together that way...in her film with Jim Carey in Bruce Almighty and one with the Garage Girls 2004 Pinup, thanks

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name