Sunday, February 24th

CeCiMom

I think the POV ceremony is today. Should be some last minute "begging" for Joshua/Sharon to use it.

they wont use it

Did anyone notcie the little door on the wall that opened and closed last night. Some of the HQ's saw it and looked surprised?

Also, do you think Nat now believes Matt isn't interested in her?? She kept telling him, there is a reason we were brought here together. He looked at her like she had three heads. I'm sure he realized, she is messed up.

I feel Jen is going to have a hit man after Allison when she leaves the house.

Also, do you think Nat now believes Matt isn't interested in her?? She kept telling him, there is a reason we were brought here together. He looked at her like she had three heads. I'm sure he realized, she is messed up.

She's crazier than Sheila. Is this girl so hard up that she needs reassurance that Matt is her "soulmate?" Gee, talk about taking a things too far. She should think about not putting her crotch into men's faces, maybe they'll respect her a bit more.

It was so funny during the arguement last night when she was talking about the nipple tattoos...she was like what's wrong with that...only a few of the girls saw her nipples! I was laughing so hard...uh yeh Nat...and all the live feed viewers too. She is just so clueless!

I missed BBAD last night. Going to catch it tonight. I just hope they don't focus on Sheila complaining and bitching like they did the other night.

everyone getting ready for the stripper show. Blech! I tried transcribing alittle bit for the first time tonight. Don't think I'm very good at it. I'll try it again another night.

Archived