Wednesday, February 20th

CeCiMom

At least in the past Wednesday has been cleaning day but I don't know if this crew really knows how. Well maybe Shelia does.

There is something about this cast that makes me nuts, they all sit on the countertops and put there feet on the counters too. I am totally grosses out by this. I do not want feet or butt cheeks on the counter I eat ate or prepare food on. Maybe it is just me...

It's especially gross if Jen is putting her feet/butt on the counters...with her warts, rash and yeast infection. (They really need to bleach the whole damn place after she goes!) :)

I'm surprised we haven't heard that someone has a bladder infection!! They are always complaining that the hot tub is dirty and we don't see them cleaning it!! All that sleezeness in there I wouldn't be surprised to find out the camera crew runs around using masks and rubber gloves ........ :giggle:

:marie: I have a hot tub and I work my butt off to keep the PH just right. I test the water daily. Just the hubby and I use it....I shudder to think how dirty it has to be with all them people jumping in there. I hope BB is keeping the proper maintenance on that tub! Otherwise...it could get real nasty!

:pixiedust:

Archived