July 9th Live Feed Updates

Guest metaldale

Rachel to Ivette "Do you like latino men, white men, jewish men or what?"

Ivette "Not Jewish guys, they don't like my cooter. It depends on the heart, that is what I go for but I like the person to have lighter skin than me"

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"People in the middle of nowhere have no teeth"-Ivette

Discussion of ostrich burgers.

Outside: "Shift your package. That's gross. You can like see the shape"-April to Eric. Eric says "what? I have a penis. It's not my fault I'm hung like a wild field mouse in a snow storm."

Ivette says Michael told her he's (mike's) cool with James all of a sudden.

James, Ivette, & Eric talking outside: James to Ivette "Janelle is evil" "It's like I'm hanging out w/Ashlea because she's gone."

Eric-"Today is good. Everything ended up perfect." "she done. Sticking a fucking fork in her, you're done." (Eric about Ash).

Discussion of lingerie, swimsuits, underwhere & what Eric's wife likes (not thongs).

veto comp-

"Rach, you couldn't have picked a better host by the way - except maybe Beau. "-Eric

April will forver be the cheerleader

[i think James was the host]

Both Ivette & April went to school to be entertainment reporters. Ivete doesn't want to do it though, takes to long to be taken seriously.

Ivette lists breast nick names: Chi-chis & yabows, milkbags

"My goddaugher is definately going to be in an interracial relationship."-Ivette

Eric "I swore I would never marry a Jewish girl"

Ivette "A JAP?" [This is so East Coast! It means Jewish-American Princess. I wouldn't have known this if I hadn't been to Boston.]

Howie-"I love Asians." He got some breast from an Asian but nothing else. He met her at the gym then got mono & when he went back after a month he never saw her.

Howie would get serious if he found one that really "knocked one out of his shoes"-Ivette's phrase

Outside-Howie, Rachel, Ivette, Eric, April, James,Sarah,Kaysar,Michael (everyone but Beau & 1 other): 7:50pm central:

Discussion of buffets, how to pronouce the word, why people like or don't like them, names of some.

"If you don't got it, you don't hit it."-Howie about bodybuilding

James got 2nd place in the body building comp, Eric got 1st.

Howie said that Sarah was dumb yesterday when they were in the hottub.

Talk about whether their parents sweared around them or not.

"Howie, you've been wearing your pants a lot better lately."-Ivette "Why don't you try it w/out the belt?"

They'd fall down to my feet. My little member can't hold them up."-Howie

So Ivette takes his belt off form him & they think he looks better. They have to tell him not to pull his underwear up where they can be seen.

"I pushed my guy into my leg and I hurt my leg. That's what slowed me down duing the comp, my guy was weighing me down."-Howie

Howieman, Howiewood

Eric did compete.

Howie does the "moonwalk" on the grass in sandals.

They talk & imitate about diff dances from the 80's -the cabbage patch, the water sprinkler

"You throw it away, you throw it away, like a Q-tip"-April singing

They joke about ordering some pizza tonight. Asked if anyone's checked the mail today.

There is some kind of food restriction tomorrow but BB will announce everything.

Jan has jeweled shoes on. They cost $130. Jan bought them herself & doesn't know why everyone always asks her who bought them for her.

Couter talk (CT) -Ivette & Howie Ivette was offended when Howie asked to see April's and not hers. He said he'd be glad to see hers anytime.

Guest metaldale

Howie commented how Ivette likes to talk about her cooter all the time. He wonders if there is something she is planning to reveal to us about it. He likes how she is proud of it.

Ivette says to shorten it we should call it "CT" Cooter Talk

Guest metaldale

Sarah is deep leg massaging Micheal for a long time, he is moaning and she is smiling but quiet

Beau walks into the LR where mike's layiing on the couch. Beau just woke up from a 2 hour nap. He had dreams about prison stuff, boot camp-all related to challenges. In his dream, they had to do a zip line & not touch the water or they'd get an electric shock.

Sarah rubs mike's calves-he asked her to. She said "Ugh, do I have to do it for a long time?"

It feels so good Mike says he's drooling. He's moaning in pleasure & she goes from looking slightly disgusted to slightly smiling-it's hard to tell what she's really thinking.

Maggie, Sarah, & April at the dryer:

I didn't know if you minded my underwear rolling around w/your stuff."-Sarah

We all had to get tested (HIV, Hepititus) so I'm not worried about that.-April

Sarah says she likes to fold laundry. They have a big mix of different houseguests clothes & seem pretty familiar with what belongs to who.

April & Sarah need their jeans to shrink (does anyone in this house have clothes that fit or have they all really lost weight?)

"They're going to have a field day with Howie on this show. Howie unsensored. I don't think they've ever had anyone so funny on this show."-April

"People are looking at us right now, watching us" (live on the internet). -April

Sarah says her ex got the live feed. That he had no idea she was coming. April says to the cam that he lost out.

Sarah doesn't know where to put the soap in for the washing machine. April says she'll do it. [Has Sarah not used a washing machine before?]

Howie asks Beau is that is a cute ass (referring to Sarah).

Guest StillMissWILL

Howie (to Beau) - 'what if you were a man, isn't that a nice ass'

Beau - I am a man asshole

Guest StillMissWILL

Howie - (to Beau again) I am checking you out with my eyes (as he is about to work out). You have a nice little physic on you. You have a cute little body on you. Did you come here to win a bunch of money or to get a television gig?

Beau - to meet people. maybe make a best friend in the process. Enlighten people about my style. About being gay.

Eric and Beau are in the hammock talking. Beau and Eric both said they would not be nominated if they guaranteed her to stay for two weeks. They both agree that there are others they want to see go before Rachel.

Now Beau is talking to Howie. Howie told him that Beau has a nice little physique. Told him he is a nice guy. Howie is trying to get him to work out with him. Beau told him he works out on his own.

Howie ask him why he came to big brother... to get exposed for TV, for the money or what. Beau said money for his family and to help people learn more about his life style...Howie said being a personal shopper. Beau said no life style.. being gay. Howie said oh. Beau explains that gay people are normal and that he wants folks to realize they are to be treated just like anyone else.

Eric was having a whispered conversation (with ?) earlier & said Beau scared him to death. Both Eric & Beau promised Rachel? she was safe if they won HOH-at least this week. They were talking about how well Rachel did during the competition. Eric said Rachel was "a force to be reckoned with."

Howie gives Beau some compliments. Beau has a trainer who said he shouldn't work out in the house & do something that would derail his training.

"Are you enjoying your stay?"-Howie to Beau [What is this a hotel?]

Beau's here to enlighten people about his lifestyle. A lot of people have stereotypes about gay people. Howie isn't listening well to Beau. He's stuck in what he's talking about & Beau has to keep repeating himself & finally says "Listen to me."

Now they want to know who's in charge of the FCC & makes the rules about what can be seen on TV. Strange, disconnected conversation.

Guest Kalla

Janelle and Ashlea talking upstairs...

Janelle thinks Kaysir, Howie and Maggie should go.

Janelle also said she thinks James will win it.

But Maggie won't go far...shakes head...no way, she doesn't have 'it'! ~Janelle

Guest Kalla

:!: Noise from downstairs in kitchen (knife cutting something on glass dish) is overpowering what Ashlea and Janelle spontaneously whisper to each other.

The pb&j people are dying for real food.

Jan & Ash are talking upstairs at the chess board. They are talking about how Rach could use the veto on Kaysar. Ash says "that's the only reason why I'm here" and Jan says, "so you should still want to stay." I have no idea what they are talking about!!

Ash jokes about smacking Rachel & Jan says "You can't do that." Ash-"didn't we always say it's the cutest girl that gets voted off first." Ash says one of the reasons Rach gave for nominating her was that she looked good in a bikini; the other one was because she didn't get to know her. Jan says Maggie won't win it. James is a good one (for winning). Mike might but neither girl wants him to win. Discussion of how they don't want Beau or Ivette to win. Jan calls Ivette a Brazilian gone bad."

Jan "We could just go all out and start being ourselves." Ash jokes and is like yea, start treating her (Ivette) as their maid.

Ash thinks that others may suspect they are a pair. She tells Jan to let other people know that she is "just hanging out & being nice to someone that's about to leave."-Jan's words

Ash:did you talk to James again?

Jan:No I'm not going to.

They are also talking about Ashlea going out in a blaze of glory and calling everyone out

Janelle and Ash trying to play chess.

Ash doesn't know what she is doing and Janelle is trying to explain.

every now and then they will whipser gameplay but downstairs noise is overpowering and hard to hear when they whisper

Janelle and Ash are obviously excluding themselfs. Janelle was asked downstairs and decline, but once Ash agreed Janelle decided to join everyone as well.

they all want to see Janelle cook but she says she 'doesnt eat real food', as she puts it 'food to go'

Jan just got very lost in the chess game. They are trying to backtrack moves & are getting pieces on the wrong color on the board.

Jan:Do you feel defeated?

Ash:Almost

Jan thinks Ash should go out in a blaze of glory (insults galore). Ash says "but I can't do that becuase I still have a chance right?"

They aren't really playing chess but Jan still wants Ash to move her pieces correctly "like she taught her."

Ash: Is there anybody at this point that wants me to stay?

Jan: I haven't heard that.

I'm not sure why they're putting so much effort into a chess game that isn't a real game-they agreed they weren't really playing.

Jan doesn't eat red food or real food? She just eats snack food. "Basically I'm the laziest cook you've ever seen."-Jan

Jan wants to play a game of shark. (not sure what that is)

April-"I'm hot. We're gonna get in the hottub."

"The house is like 1 big U. It's not huge."-April

It sounded like Maggie just said she thinks her dad is gay but I'm not sure I heard that right.

James cooked chicken in a wine sauce for dinner.

Jan looks so bored that she's making me feel bored.

Both Jan and James agree that their favorite type of jelly is raspberry.

Guest Dee6432

Has any one realized the time posted on this forum is wrong? it is confusing when trying to catch up with the live feeds. Can anyone change it? :D