The Fish and Inside The Fish Tank

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Wouldn't it be funny if a houseguest dropped a note in the fish tank that said, "Help I am being held hostage in the Big Brother House!"

or another one ...

"Big Brother is watching Squirrel and Crazy ... and your live feeds are boring!"

That would be funny but I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to have writing instruments. Remember Jase? What did he use to write with on the cereal box?

Ketchup?

Hi everyone. Sorry if I am in the wrong "room." I just entered for the first time ever. Yeah! I am all paid for the live feeds. I hear everyone talking about seeing the fish tank. I am not getting anything. I log in and it just takes me to the "log in" page and says welcome Nancy, but it does not go any further. Can anyone help? If I need to go to another page to ask this question, please let me know. Feel free to tell me where to go. :oops: Thanks. Nancy

Hi Nancy and welcome to Morty's... If you go to the thread that is titled important read me at the bottom is the links to the feeds... Hope this helps...

Yana

I caught alittle earlier, the names of the fish. One is Pe pe... Another else know the names of the rest of the fish that they have for them? I heard one even has a head wound or something like that. Maybe a tumor?

Ok, another fish name... Bentlee However that's spelled. Anyone else get the other fish names?

Peanut is another name. Advear is one I think.

there might be more fish, and another one with problems maybe. ??? Can't believe they are even keeping track. Can we say "bordom"?

Guest Grant

Omg I think a fish died! :(

All the girls were freaking out about it! They ran to the diary room to get help. But then it cut away from that scene.

Guest Grant

They Houseguests just said that it's still alive.

There's a lockdown now so they can check the tank.

• 2 weeks later...