Saturday, September 1st

northeast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
remeber America loves Dani. must be a lot of trailer trash in america.

Not really funny. People used to call my mother, sister and I trailer trash because we were poor and didn't have much.

How is Daniele trailer trash?

edit: jessca4life I see you did an edit of your post.

No it shows they were stupid and are paying for it now

Yet Eric is a lying rat boy.. riight? Get your facts straight bud.

And no, the only reason it's happening is because America likes D/D, smokers and brats are good I suppose. Now it's gonna be a rich brat! Even better!

How is that? Last I checked the voters choose who went home. What you hear is him convincing others of his vote.

America would not have mattered if Rat boy had put up Danille because it would have been a tie .Your argument in this case fails because Jess could have sent Danille home.But the idiot Eric did not think Zach could ever win HOH and that they would be safe .

So I can't figure out if Dick is on board for voting out Jessica. I don't think he is, but I can't tell. I would LIKE to think that because honesty is important to Dick, that he would honor his F4 pact.

Another question. Could Dick be suspicious of Danielle and Zach? Dick got rid of Nick, not for Danielle's reputation, but because he had to share Danielle with Nick. Now, Danielle is with Zach. Could jealousy come into play, again?

Archived