Best Of Quotes, Cliches'

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about ED's stupid "Nobody likes you anyway!" to Jen? I can just picture in my mind him sticking his tongue out at her like he is in 2nd grade! or "Nobody wants you here" or "Everyone wants you on the block, Jen" or "You self-centered B#$^&!" OR the many times that he has yelled "You're a LIAR" to one of the HG or "Why'd you do it, man?" :argue:

He takes this game way too seriously.........I cannot believe they keep him around! When will the other HG get a clue and get him out of there? :furious3:

This isn't a cliche, but why must everyone decide to eat during the Showtime TOO hours. Oh, it makes me wanna barf as they are smacking into their microphones, especially Amber. Am I alone here??

OH no....you are NOT the only one. Drives me crazy!!!! :wacko: :wacko:

Some of the funny/shocking/just plain stupid that stick out to me

"God is a gangsta. That's what I love about him." -Jameka

"Um have you SEEN Snatch or Fight Club? Wow." -Nick

"Magnus has two giant tattoos on his butt

A W and a W on each cheek

What does that stand for?

WOW!"

-Dustin and Zach

Dustin's cheek chewing (lol.... :animated_scratchchin: ) gets on my nerves badly.

"It is what it is"

and it's sister cliche

"What's done is done."

Like.

e.g. "I was like what's like going on like what's happening? And she was like nothing much like what's like going like on like with like you?"

"How slimey is that fake grass by now anyway?"

There's the competition for Thursday night. Everybody runs around in the back yard barefoot and blindfolded. Whoever steps on a goober first is the new HoH.

That had me laughing my ass off!

And in a whiney Daniele voice ...

"Serrriously!"

I don't know how true it is but I heard that CBS has to pay royolties if HGS sings songs. :lousings::sing:

Does anyone know for sure?

I'm tired of hearing anything Amber says....LOL

Dick - "Period. End of story!"

Danielle - "Honestly, I'm not trying to be mean BUT..."

Kail - "Are you SURE I'm safe this week?"

Jameka - "mmmm hmmm"

Zack - "Sure!"

Amber - "I swear on my daughters life"

Eric - "I'm just the 85 pound, Jewish, funny guy"

Jen - If you edited out the word LIKE from her vocabulary, you'd cut all her conversations in half.

Jess - Her voice is out of the spectrum of what the human ear can hear. I'll have to consult with my dog, maybe he can translate for me.

I can't stand when they say "HEY AMERICA...ERIC IS WORKING FOR YOU" Hopefully after Thursday he won't be.

:animated_rotfl: Agreed.

And I agree about "chopping block" and pretty much anything that comes out of Amber's mouth.

Not true cliches but:

I can't/I just can't/I can't with him - It was annoying enough when Amber said it but now the other hgs are using it too!

The way Dani says "Sooo." - "I'm sooo mad," "It's sooo frustrating," etc.

ladybugjdAug 12 2007, 05:26 AM

Jameka & Amber in HOH.

Amber relaying story of how Nick told her she could go on Top Model. Dick was saying to her earlier you really think you could go on Top Model, you're uglier than a transvestite. She said back to Dick that actually Nick was the one who said it.

Jameka asks her if she would want to go on Top Model. Amber says yes. Then says if she was skinnier because she has the face, hair and personality for it.

let's all say it together, 1-2-3 deeeeeluuuuuuusional??? :jawdrop:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Archived