Best Of Quotes, Cliches'

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although it's not used this year "This game changes on a dime" was used way too much for the last two seasons before this one.

For this year, Amber's "I Can't..." it really annoying. WHAT CAN'T YOU DO AMBER? TELL US AND STOP ENDING THE SENTENCE AT I CAN'T!

group decision

"P-too"

"Puff"

"P-too"

"Puff"

"P-too"

"Puff"

"P-too"

(That's the sound of Dick-head pacing around the yard smoking and spitting, by the way)

How slimey is that fake grass by now anyway?

The vile stench they were complaining about in the BY is probably the decaying, nicotine laced, saliva all over the astro-turf.

"Hey Girl!"

Hate that one!!!

I laughed when Jen said it someone (not sure who) earlier and didn't get a reply...I thought that catty bitch! :lol:

birth control

jameka and jen kills me with this

Chopping Block. I hate when they use that term.

Wow, seriously! I thought I was the only one.

Does BB tell them to refer to it as such, because it seems like the HGs almost exclusively refer to being nominated as being "on the block"

I agree with waaaambers "I can't..." I personally think the only things she can't do are a) quit crying - B) quit saying the word 'like' - c) quit trying to prove 'what a good person' she is... enough of waaambers psycho babble...

"they have got to go" and then no one votes for that person, or the "they" becomes someone else. And the ever popular "target on my back" saying. BB should have made them actually wear targets and have the camera crew shoot at them over the walls....but still I watch EVERY SINGLE MOMENT

"I nominated you because" . . . .

(choose one)

you're such a threat

you nominated me twice

I wanted to break up your alliance

you've never been on the block

you've hardly ever spoken to me

yadayadayada

Archived