Sunday, July 29th *spoiler Info*

Jem

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber and Jameka having another heart to heart talk. Amber is still trying to get rid of her cry face. She told Jameka that she takes meds on a regular basis for her anxiety. She told Jameka she takes Chlonopin (sp)

I have been shaking my head so much wondering why BB chose the house guests that they did. There are so so many nut jobs in the house.

I don't fault her for taking Klopin because it can be a very very mild sedative, that alot of thyroid patients take. Eric might even need these pills if he's having a bad thyroid day..

Amber on the other hand is just whacky.. period.. Either that or she's still having a year speed addictive attacking her nervous system.

I just switched on the feeds to Dani and Dick double teaming Jameka to get her to not use the veto. It started with bad talking Dustin, saying the backdoor was his plan but she didn't care about it. So they moved on to Jen using her. At that point other people started coming into the backyard so they stopped.

It is so obvious these two are an alliance and working together.

Amber's got some big problems. I kind of worry about her daughter, if she acts anything like she does in the house, at home.

If it's all game, that's fine.

If it's not, here are the lessons she is teaching her child (by example) so far, in real life (assuming she acts this way at home):

1. If things go wrong for others, try to make it into a tragedy for YOURSELF. For example, let's say your best friend's father passes away. Go around crying hysterically at the funeral, while your best friend comforts YOU. Then, tell your best friend, "OMG, you don't know how horrible this is for ME! I just loved him SO MUCH!"

2. If you fear that people might treat you as an adult and possibly not do as you want them to do, cry. They will be afraid to treat you as an adult, as you might fall apart completely. After all, you don't need respect--you just need to get your way, right?

3. Tell everyone at every opportunity how great YOU are. Tell them you are the most unselfish person you know. Tell them that everyone falls in love with you.

4. Remember, you deserve everything more than everyone else does, no matter what. Use any reason you want, as long as it is an example from your life. Are you a Mom? Then you deserve everything because you are a Mom, and everyone else should think so, too! Are you a waitress? Then you deserve everything because you are a waitress! Are you religious? Then you deserve everything because of that!

5. Remember, you are the "GOOD" one in every situation, and everyone else is evil, or bad. Unless you are speaking to them directly, and then you must tell that that you love them SO MUCH!

6. Say this to everyone you meet: OMG--I love you so much, you don't even know! Nobody else is like that in my life!!

I just switched on the feeds to Dani and Dick double teaming Jameka to get her to not use the veto. It started with bad talking Dustin, saying the backdoor was his plan but she didn't care about it. So they moved on to Jen using her. At that point other people started coming into the backyard so they stopped.

It is so obvious these two are an alliance and working together.

if hg wasnt so dumb they notice too538dzbm.gif538dzbm.gif538dzbm.gif

didnt she agree with that plan thursday nightEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

jameka is an idiot get in pairs for what cause of nick being mad he will be backdoored. i guess she will get in pairs when dick goes up this girl sickens me EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

what happens if they take Jen off the block and put up Nick.

Imagine Eric's face if America

tells him to take out Kail not Nick.... :animated_scratchchin:

Too bad BB doesn't tell him until it is time to vote. If Eric knew ahead of time he could then convince others....

i wonder after nick leaves who will get the blame for rocking the vote EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

i cant wait until the they lose power. all this lets agree and plan everything is making feeds unwatchableEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

If they leave Kail, Jen, and Zach in, it is going to come back and get them

If they leave Kail, Jen, and Zach in, it is going to come back and get them

my wish is that i hope that occur because the evictions down party line is so season 6EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

trash can i put a new flag up everyday i am on. so far i had usa, antigua, iraq, brazil, and today egyptEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Archived