Sunday, July 29th *spoiler Info*

Jem

Well, there is a site this year that actually copied and pasted everything from the Morty's BB front page onto their site, but I think Morty fixed that. :animated_bouncy:

I'm just talking about a site that writes recaps without feeds transcripts, yet they never give a shout out to the sites they use for the information. They don't actually copy the transcriptions. Of course, it's not against any rules to read the transcripts and use the info for recaps or anything. It just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I mean, when Morty uses something from another site (or Jem) they always put that site's web address on the BB page and they say thank you to the site. Not so with others, though. I shouldn't have brought it up here, though. It's off topic--my nose is just out of joint about it today.

So, to stay on topic:

Ummmm, yesterday Sea Hag cried. A lot.

:cheshire:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pay them no mind, Cat. You're doing a great job and I am grateful for the live posters taking the time to keep us well informed.

On topic...Amber--was yesterday any different than the day before that and before that. Maybe she'll surprise us tomorrow and not cry!

Here's a funny thought! When I was listening last night and Eric was playing that multiple choice game, one of the answers was Mike. I actually had to stop and think a minute, because I couldn't remember who Mike was!! I'm not kidding! :animated_rotfl: How sad is that? He was truly a waste of show space, and I wanted him to suddenly develop a personality. I wanted him to be my favorite, because he seemed loyal. But, I think he was more like a basset hound--they lie around and eat, and they are loyal, too. Not much of a lively personality there, though.

Funny listening Kail and Jen talk outside. In the 18 years of marriage they only had a cat for one year. The cat peed on her pillow and she gave the cat back. She said she does not have time for a pet. She would like to know someone with a pet so she can pet it now and then but that is it.

Jen is a pet lover and really talking about her love of pets. I gotta love her for that and it shows her heart.

Just me it tells a lot about a person that loves animals as apposed to someone that doesn't

just sayin...........

Nick asked Dustin if they were putting up Zack and Dustin said he thinks so. Dustin and Nick are talking strategy.

Is Dustin just afraid to tell Nick? WTH?

Marty, if I hadn't disliked Kail enough before this moment, I do now! I know someone like that--as soon as an animal sheds or something, they give it away. They should not take the responsiblity of a pet if they aren't willing to deal with it, problems and all! I understand people who don't want a pet due to their busy lifestyle, as it isn't fair to the pet. But to take a pet in, make the pet (especially a cat--ROFL!) feel that it has a home, and then show it the door when it pees once--that's too much!

About Nick, the consensus last night was that they are going to play pretend, unless Nick catches someone crying and gets the truth out of them. If that happens (or after the POV ceremony) they will travel in pairs if necessary so that no one is subjected to his anger/angst.

The way Kail laughed about not wanting a pet and giving the cat back (to shelter?) because it peed on her pillow. Just a pet she coud throw away just irks me. I am a die hard pet lover and when I adopt a pet it is for life.

Kail grrrrrrrrr.

Looks like if Jen, Kail or Zack get the next HOH then Dick and Daniele are going up.

So Zack and Dustin are going to share a "secret" agreement.

update: Dustin is not goint to tell Zack weather he is on the block.

Kail took Dustin to the round room to talk, I didn't hear what they were saying but they were holding hands up high and Kail was doing a little happy dance when Dick walked in. Dustin played it off like he was calming her down for not telling her who the replacement nominee would be.

I just wonder if Dick really bought it. He seems less paranoid this week.

Lots of whispering between Amber and Jameka. I could only heard them talking about going to the diary room together and praying about something.

OMG did anyone catch any more of what they were saying?

Kail took Dustin to the round room to talk, I didn't hear what they were saying but they were holding hands up high and Kail was doing a little happy dance when Dick walked in. Dustin played it off like he was calming her down for not telling her who the replacement nominee would be.

hummm wonder what the Happy Dance was about. Dustin is really getting in deep with all the other HG. He needs to be careful.

omg jameka and jessica are two idiots EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

thats why they were stupid. i know the lnc ccrew plan this but still stupid they went along with it EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I agree about Jam and Amber. Esp amber who tells everybody to their face " I love you" then behind their back yaps terribly about them. I heart Nick, but not in the fake Amber type of way!

yes ginger, jameka wants to win hoh and put up zach. and when she does it, she wants to rip him a new *sshole. its true. she said the jameka is gonna come out. and she did a little side to side with her head. so i believe her... well i believe she WANTS to do it... i just dont know if she would actually do it. :partytime:

...They said Jen has the worst RP.

After watching him talk about a prank he want to do to Jen...I think it's a derogatory name Dick has given Jen: "RP" (rank p*ssy)... classy as usual :disgust:

yep the delusional crew have made a pact

uvp

Archived