Sunday, July 29th *spoiler Info*

Jem

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rosebud, he does know before the vote who he has to vote for and has campaigned every week to get the person out he had to vote for.

when did they decide nick was going home?

imho i feel dick runs lnc i felt from the beginning it was his goal this week to get nick outEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Catniptoy said:

Amber's got some big problems. I kind of worry about her daughter, if she acts anything like she does in the house, at home.

If it's all game, that's fine.

If it's not, here are the lessons she is teaching her child (by example) so far, in real life (assuming she acts this way at home):

1. If things go wrong for others, try to make it into a tragedy for YOURSELF. For example, let's say your best friend's father passes away. Go around crying hysterically at the funeral, while your best friend comforts YOU. Then, tell your best friend, "OMG, you don't know how horrible this is for ME! I just loved him SO MUCH!"

2. If you fear that people might treat you as an adult and possibly not do as you want them to do, cry. They will be afraid to treat you as an adult, as you might fall apart completely. After all, you don't need respect--you just need to get your way, right?

3. Tell everyone at every opportunity how great YOU are. Tell them you are the most unselfish person you know. Tell them that everyone falls in love with you.

4. Remember, you deserve everything more than everyone else does, no matter what. Use any reason you want, as long as it is an example from your life. Are you a Mom? Then you deserve everything because you are a Mom, and everyone else should think so, too! Are you a waitress? Then you deserve everything because you are a waitress! Are you religious? Then you deserve everything because of that!

5. Remember, you are the "GOOD" one in every situation, and everyone else is evil, or bad. Unless you are speaking to them directly, and then you must tell that that you love them SO MUCH!

6. Say this to everyone you meet: OMG--I love you so much, you don't even know! Nobody else is like that in my life!!

I loved this post. It just had such good insite into the trainwreck that Amber is. This should be over on the Amber thread too.

The LNC decided to evict Nick for strategic reasons, not because he's violent. Each person to give a reason, personal or strategic, for Zach or Nick to be the replacement nominee.

Everyone except Daniele stated Nick should go for strategic reasons.

Later Jameka asked if they should be in pairs for the week, not because Nick would get violent, but because people like Amber might feel pressured and sympathetic if Nick had a chance to make a case for staying.

The LNC decided to evict Nick for strategic reasons, not because he's violent. Each person to give a reason, personal or strategic, for Zach or Nick to be the replacement nominee.

Everyone except Daniele stated Nick should go for strategic reasons.

Later Jameka asked if they should be in pairs for the week, not because Nick would get violent, but because people like Amber might feel pressured and sympathetic if Nick had a chance to make a case for staying.

nope she said get in pairs cause she faired for her safetyEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

The ONLY good thing about Nick being up instead of Zack is that they might flip the votes in the next 24 hours to get Kail out. I hope Kail goes on one of her crusades and pisses everyone off.

Kail needs to goooooooooooooooooooooo. Please Lord I am praying on Jameka's bible.

no flipping will occur girl power by default EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Here is the url to a video about why they are evicting Nick

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VrYZ7nd-Cfo

Here is the path to Catniptoy's transcript about the traveling in pairs (post #19)

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showt...t=0&start=0

The person who was most afraid of violence toward a person by Nick was Eric, not Jameka. She did warn Dustin of what could happen if Nick hit an inanimate object and he got collateral damage.

Jameka has fears about Zach harming the HG, not Nick.

link dont work and i watch the whole discussion she hinted it was for her safety EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

right worldpost.. eric will find out like a little after voting is over Tuesday night.... or rather Wed. morning... 12:30ish???? so he has all of wed. and thursday to convince people to vote his way.

The ONLY good thing about Nick being up instead of Zack is that they might flip the votes in the next 24 hours to get Kail out. I hope Kail goes on one of her crusades and pisses everyone off.

Kail needs to goooooooooooooooooooooo. Please Lord I am praying on Jameka's bible.

rofl - soooooooooooooooooooooo totally agree, makes no sense to go after Nick when they promised themselves it would be kail, jen or zach this week. They need to stick to kail, they do no, absolutely do not see how dangerous she is (if she can keep quiet that is)

I was typing so fast early this morning, I think my fingers were numb. ROFL! In any case, I think I might have not got the real message through as much as I try to do usually, because they were often talking over one another, and I was trying to get quotes. At another site which shall not be named, I was criticized that my transcriptions had personal comments (in parentheses, as I do here), and that therefore my transcriptions were biased. (As Dani says, Whateveerrrrrrrrrr.....)

So, I try to put in quotes as often as possible, as I can't possibly spin anything if I'm just quoting.

So, last night, two trains of thought were going on. One was that Nick will definitely go to each of them and ask why he is up, ask if he is the target, etc. and he will definitely try to talk about the others in the LNC and say that they told him things that are lies, or tell stories about them. They felt this was the same as what Joe did. Dick and Eric both warned them about this, and so did Jameka.

Everyone in the room seems a little afraid that Nick will go "psycho." Dick said he felt Nick would probably hit an inanimate object and not a person. Jameka felt that you could still get hurt that way, as the object could hit you in the face. Dustin felt that they had enough people behind the walls to keep them from getting hurt, and Eric did his usual "I absolutely won't let that happen!" line. I'm not sure what Eric thinks he can do against someone like Nick, who is twice his size, but there you have it. Jess didn't say much at all at that point. Dani was already gone, so she didn't comment. Jameka did say they should travel in pairs, but it was kind of between the talk of how Nick would go around talking about them, and the talk about how he might get violent. So, I think she may have meant he could do either. That's just my opinion.

i agree with your opinion (and i like your opinions added in, screw the other site) i think jameka meant both things for why they need to travel in pairs

and you really do have some superfast fingers!

hey catnip, I love it when you who transcribe put things in quots or in parethisies(sp) it helps me to see what is goin on, so keep on keepin on. :pleased:

Thank you, Nursie! And the other site should be paying Morty's for all of the transcriptions that Team Morty does, as they usually have only about 4 posts in their live feeds threads, and yet manage to write dazzling recaps. Wonder how they do that? Maybe it's magic. :animated_scratchchin::animated_rotfl:

Edited to add: Thank you, Fatcat!!! (I'm feeling the love today and just might cry, like Amber! Look out!) :animated_bouncy:

or you can pray,lol :pray2: I just had to put this emoticon in , this is for Jameka,lol. I am having my Sunday biscuits and BB, yea!! I do not even go to other sites, cause this one is the best, with the most dedicated folks. I have to go to work tonite, bummer

I just wish that at least 1 of them would come to their senses and try to break up the pair, Dani/Dick. This should have been planned first week...what the heck are they thinking. This disadvantage was shoved right into their faces and yet they still refuse to acknowledge that they are a threat. Honestly, as much as I don't want Dick/Dani to win, if they do it would be out of the stupidity of the other hg and they deserve to lose.

:stop:

what is this about another site??? can we clarify what is going on.... are you posting live feed updates at another site also or are they STEALING the live feed updates from mortys and posting them at their site??????

cause that would be a major foul! FOUL! not cool!

Archived