Showtime Too

tomi49

I've watched just about every Showtime 2 show and I've really not heard one mention about being on Live TV and yet they talk a lot about the live network shows and the internet but not Showtime 2....

I've heard them mention it lots of times. In fact, one time they debated with one another whether or not it was on the weekends too. I think it was who told them it IS on every night. That was when Joe was still in the house.

The Producers told them all before they went in that they would be on Showtime and they are all VERY aware of those 3 hours.........unfortunately.

Telling the HG's about this was THE BIGGEST MISTAKE in the history of BB. They had one chance to do something new and unexpected and to hook new viewers by really showing stuff that would be new to folks unfamiliar with the show. But sine the HG's were warned in advance, they are extra aware of what they are doing those hours. That's why Zach at least gets some crfed for the streaking incident. He KNEW he was on Showtime and didn't care.

The other night, somone (possibly Kail?) actually said sometihng about waiting to continue a conversation until later when they were not on the Showtime show. By giving them a heads up, they once again influenced the behavior in the house.

Dep

Didn't Jameka (or someone?) comment early on that they are not allowed to go to bed til 12AM BBT because that's when the SHO feeds end. Jameka can barely keep her eyes open that late but I think they make her stay up :grin2:

I don;t think they have to stay awake for it. Many times you only see a few of the HG's during the whole 3 hours. Also, it starts at 9:00 PM where they are and ends at midnight. They are always up at that time. Hell, they are usually just eating dinner at that time.

And Jameka is usually up and about with no struggle at the end of the ShoToo feed, which is midnight on their end.

Dep

i thought i heard eric and jessica i believe (or eric and some one) disscussing if the showtime show was a hit or a flop and eric was sure it bombed big time because he was so bored that anyone watching it must be bored too

i for one acctually like the show time feeds i get the live feed too but now i only watch it on showtime for 3 hours every night it's just more comfortable laying in my bed watching it then sitting at the pc and it's great timing for me since i'm on the west coast so i ussually go to bed at midnight when it ends, have been some pretty good conversations some nights too

i too thought it was a mistake to tell the HG's but i'm surprised how some times there is some good stuff going on even tho they are aware

two question

1. what is showtime?

2. how does it differs from the live feeds?

EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

1. Showtime is a premium cable channel just like HBO. ShoToo is a streaming of the live feeds from midnight to 3am eastern time.

2. Not sure how it differs, they may get Showtime promos instead of FoTH.

thanks EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

yeah, showtoo's 12-3est is just live feeds on the television, with other showtoo show commercial interruptions, along with julie chen get the live feeds interruptions....when i catch it, its a nice change from watching things on the computer

i usually fall asleep about thirty minutes into it though

How are the showtime feeds?

I dont have showtime here or the live feeds and was wondering if you guys thought it would be worth getting soley for BB although I might watch other things on there too I suppose.

I used to have the feeds for last year but I dont have a whole lotta time for that nowadays.

Guest jordansmom

I don't have the feeds this year but I got Showtoo. I like it more than the feeds ( i had them other years). Im stuck at my desk watching and can DVR showtoo. Although last night my damn cabel was out so I missed all the drama. Had to read about it.

The ShoToo feeds are hit or miss. Sometimes you get things like last nights Jen-Dick-Dani-Nick fight, and sometimes you get Dustin and Amber in the hammock for 45 minutes.

Guest jordansmom

Yeah thats true forgot about that.. but with the power of DVR I just fast foward and come here to read if anything of substance was said. LOL

whoooo hoooooo. A little over an hour and I get to see unedited BB8! YAY! The only problem is I fall asleep about 45 minutes into it. :-( I guess I'll start recording.

Okay my Big brother after dark is on and I just watched the wierdest chess game presented by Jessica. Blue men, red men, humpty dumpty's... so on.... WTF?

Archived